Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:37:44 )

@ladykazumi: are they/were they fashionistas by two?
My oldest was. And so she loves things like the sorrygirls and jenerationdiy. So the fact that I do what they do thrills her. She gets to be unique. Ect.

And hey, it means I take clothes that don't fit. Add something small to it. Minor changes and it gets more life for our money. I'm all for it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:39:33 )
@inatlaka: $1000 thats crazy

i am so thankful we own our house the house/renting market sound crazy

@Shadami: my daughter was and still has her own crazy style ...the boys on the other hand as long as it had super heros (spiderman when they were little) they were happy

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:39:56 )

@shadami: yep and I was living in Compton California. The owner told me they will raise every year now because Compton was considered "more residential" I dont even know what that means.... D: i guess no longer ghetto XD XD but it was still very ghetto. Down my block there were many homless selling things on each corner of compton. There is homeless every where in LA as well D: very sad.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:40:25 )
@inatlaka: my kids are getting so big wanna see them ? i dont mind XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:41:12 )

@Tsundererra: they really... Really have. It's amazing.
:( And no one is willing to help out. They only want to help if it profits them. Or they see an immediate pay check.
We go "we have three kids and we need even a fixer upper with enough space for 100k or less"
They're all "unless you're buying a 200k+ house that gets us a great paycheck we want nothing to do with you."
*Strangles"* we need a house. In this school district. For her disabilities. Darn it world stop fighting us so hard!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:41:28 )

@ladykazumi: yeah I decided to move countries back to my homeland and begin construction of our home. I'm very excited. I'm currently renting but it is waaaaaay cheaper since we rent with family.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:42:34 )

@ladykazumi: you are incredibly lucky to already have a home. :)
Renting. Sucks. XD
And sure. If I can get some pictures I love sharing my goofballs too. :D

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:42:44 )

@ladykazumi: I would love to see them

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:44:50 )

Omg if I had the time and that much extra funds I would be purchasing a plot of land and building. We have to find something with a decent plot that has lots of potential. But is already livable so we can get out of this apartment.
*Sparkly eyes* I wanted to go into architecture. But I didn't want to sleep with the teacher to pass the class because I was female. So I changed majors. But my love for it and interior design. Haven't lost that.

Also why I am now addicted to the Sims.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:47:30 )
we used our collage funds and bought a house that was in foreclosure for 10k 2 bedroom and there is 5 of us

we are trying to save up to add 2 rooms but we are not there financially atm T.T
hang on i will get pictures XD

@Shadami: tag me if you do i wanna see the babies

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:48:24 )

@shadami: oh man that is wild! :0

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:49:57 )

@ladykazumi: ahhh that is awesome you guys were able to get that home.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:51:35 )

We're looking at a 5 bedroom , two garage place that is only 40k
I'm crossing my fingers that the damage to it isn't .... Impossible to deal with. It went up for auction. Sold. Then went right back up on the market. Or the auction failed. Not really sure. XD

The outside looks like it has mold damage possible. And the driveway is... Yikes ... BUT a five bedroom would be AMAZING! We're trying to get a viewing. But for some reason things keep falling through.

Maybe our perfect home just hasn't gone on the market yet? No idea why it's taking us so long and crazy stuff keeps happening.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:53:20 )

@shadami: I send you some good vibes and hope your dream place appears soon

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:55:09 )
ok this is my "mini me" alex he is 10 and
his kakashi costume he made himself
sammy is 13

and sara she is 11

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:57:06 )

@ladykazumi: you have very beautiful children! Sara is very beautiful girl
My little one is 4. Would you like to see her? :)

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:58:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@inatlaka: It sounds like they were raising the cost of rent in the area to outprice the ghetto. Can Compton get gentrified? D: Guess we’ll find out if your landlord’s plans work.

@Shadami: That is the crappy part of our capitalistic culture. At the end, you’re not getting what you need if they’re not making a profit, even if it’s something that would benefit your kids. /: There’s no empathy, just greed. I hope you can find a good place in the school district you want.

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:58:34 )

[]
@inatlaka: thank you <3

@ladykazumi: wonderful looking kids :) so much personality shining through in those pictures! ^^

https://imgur.com/a/Eemt3gC
This is album link?.... I'm having issues getting the post each picture code. Phone imgur and me don't get along. XD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:58:54 )
@inatlaka: yes we are so greatful that we go this house

@inatlaka: thank you she is already acting like a teen and i can't handle the attitude that comes out of her some times X.X and yes

buying art selling things

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:58:57 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@ladykazumi: Omg, your kids are so precious. I love Alex’s Kakashi costume and pose. :D

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.