Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:47:05 )
@inatlaka: It's the worst feeling. And even though I know it's totally irrational I can't stop thinking it. D;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:47:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: I have anxiety about that as well. It’s not as bad now that I’m on meds, but I understand your feels. You haven’t said or done anything to make people dislike you. You’re fine. ^^
There are some newer names, but a lot of them are peeps who have joined within the last 6 months. A lot of them aren’t super active and some stop posting after a while. Other than more users joining, you haven’t missed much.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:50:16 )

Yeah after awhile that feeling goes away. I always get that feeling anytime I go to a new place and we got to be social. D:

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:50:29 )
@Tsundererra: Oh man, that's awesome that you've been able to get help for your anxiety.

Really, I'm upset that I've missed so many events.
I know I could get the items if I actually tried, but I'm too lazy to go searching. :vanora_sweat:
Maybe this weekend I'll take the time to make a thread.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:52:45 )
@inatlaka: Oh yes.
Boyfriend took me to the mall on 12/23 and there were so many people and I lost him in Third Planet.
It was so terrifying, especially with every single associate asking me if I needed help.
Like yes, but I can't explain to you that my almost 30 year old self is having a panic attack because I can't find my boyfriend.
:vanora_cry:

Also, I found Pag's shop!
It's so cute!
I'm now v upset that there are no slots.
I would give so many of my older items for the arts. D;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:56:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: It was a looooong road until I finally got the help, but it is something you can overcome. It is hella difficult to beat though.

Do you remember what your last event was? I’ve been here since the breaker beach event of this year, so I can get you all the items from that, the anniversary, and reaping ritual for free.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:59:32 )
@Tsundererra: Honestly, I don't think I've actually been active for any events this year.
I got some items from this past event, but that's only because of the puzzles. Lol.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:05:23 )

@blinkini: oh man I feels you so hard on that one. I was at Target deciding what lemonade flavor to get and my little one wandered off. I freaked out so hard I could not ask for help. I panicked so hard my chest felt like it was sinking into a scary hole. Finally after calming myself down in a corner and took a deep breathes I walked over to a worker and asked for helped. As soon as I described how she looks the worker pointed and said "is that her?" and yep there she was with a bunch of toys in her hands. DX

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:06:08 )

YESSS I NEED ME MORE PAGLIACCI ART

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:06:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: I can try to donate what I can. If you also make a list in the questing thread, a lot of peeps donate older event items if they see them on there. You’ll be caught up in no time. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:33:46 )

anyone know how to get that plushie or we gots to wait ?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:39:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: We gots to wait until the staff sees we hit 10 pages and unlocks it. xD I’m not sure if the plushie will look like that or if we have to unlock more pages to get it to look like that.
While we wait, we can try to take down the next page goal. :3 Should be easier to do tomorrow too since more peeps will be free.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:41:02 )

@tsundererra: ah okay! thanks. That plushie is soooooo adorable I needs me that plushie D:<

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:41:33 )

I can smell you page 50...Im coming for ya

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:52:21 )

I love threads like this. Lol.
Really helps to boost the community~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:53:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: No probs~ <3

I’m all about unlocking more items. xD I am curious about the poses of this plushie. I love the last evolving event item.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:54:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I wish most of the community was free so they could join in the wholesomeness and teamwork. :’)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 07:55:58 )

Everyone is sleeping zzZZzZZZz

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:00:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Except for us crazy posting people. 👀
We never sleep.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:06:57 )

We dislike sleep. ::hisses::
XDDDDDDD

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.