Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:40:13 )
@inatlaka: that they do. sammy looked like a old man when he was a baby so he started out old XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:40:48 )
1 more page yall

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:42:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: That’s scary! But I also wouldn’t put it past our government to do something like that. They already have people in cages at the border. /: Just terrifying and disgusting.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:42:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, we are breezing through this! WOOOOO TEAMWORK!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:44:55 )
i am about to go watch some Thialand BL drama's before i go to bed.. it was fun chatting see ya tomorrow?

buying art selling things

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:48:01 )

ladykazumi:
[color=#F778A1] 1 more page yall

@ladykazumi: have a fantastic rest of your night ^^

I'm wondering if there are snackables left in my apt. We meant to go shopping before now but.. things kept coming up xD[/color]

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:50:15 )

@shadami: oOoOOh snorlax bean bag :0
I need me that
@tsundererra: ah yessss and so many children have died in those places from sickness and not proper care.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:51:48 )

@ladykazumi: I will be busy tomorrow but I will try and stop by and say heyyyy

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:53:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@ladykazumi: Niiiight~ Enjoy your Thai BL drama. ^^ It was nice chatting with you~

@inatlaka: I’ve heard, and they’re purposefully not doing anything to prevent it. They turned away medicine and vaccines people were donating... and then I heard about the teen boy who was throwing up blood and had a fever. They didn’t check up on him for hours and he died. It just really is terrifying what this country is doing to people.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:55:15 )
@Tsundererra: They really were amazing avatars. And the items were superb. I won a few different item design contests and I'm super sour about the fact that those items are forever missing, now. :<

I'm sure Voltra will continue to grow. It's been crazy coming back after every break I take to see all of the new names.
And with Fozzy being so active in the community I don't see anything like that happening.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:56:28 )

Yeah. I designed it when I was young. Like super young. Like first generation out only young. XD

Scary right? But I still have the dimensions and everything written down in a sketch pad for the Snorlax. I had a frame designed and a way to refill the insides. Just. Wow it was great l.

Though I suddenly. Have. A new idea ..... Bed frame. And bed sheets in that tan tummy color.... Omg NEed

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:59:27 )
Is anyone else fighting the urge to PM Vontell and send an anon message to him, telling him how gorgeous he is??

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:00:21 )

I wasn't... But now I am xD

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:01:10 )

@tsundererra: I've also heard the caravans entering tijuana refuse all Mexican help. They say they only want USA help. There are places for them to stay but they are getting advice from "helpers" from USA. Weird stuff going on at the border. I cross frequently. wild world.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:01:24 )
I just can't stop staring at his adorable little self.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:04:05 )

I know almost nothing about the border sadly.
Or anything really. I am blissfully ignorant. I have enough on my plate right now :/ I wish the world didn't have so many problems. But gotta focus on my own first right?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:07:53 )

I live at the border... ir is the only reason I know XD but yeah life is wild it is best to focus on family!

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:11:50 )

Life is wild. :) Wild isn't always bad

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:12:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: Oof, I can imagine feeling just as salty if I contributed time and even money (if they did donation items) and just losing it like that. I’m so sorry. ):

And I agree, it seems like Fozzy is pretty active with the community, and he seems to have a good relationship with the other admins. I hope it stays that way as the site and community grow. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:14:21 )

I donated in Gaia :/ and let's leave it at that. XD to waffles!!!!!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.