Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 02:53:10 )

@Tsundererra: 200k stretch goal as usual :') sanchoumou i'm coming for ya

the people who did come by for keychains were mostly kotetsu people too, since i didn't really tag many other characters and the other characters' fans aren't my core audience :') oh well...

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 02:54:03 )

i'm back from xmas hangout :')
    hello @ everyoneee

@Totalanimefan: lol it's for my mobage event T_t

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 02:59:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Omg, good luck! Dx I have somehow become broke with my gold coins, so I prolly only gots enough for one Sanchoumou. Maybe one day I can try for a second one. u__u

Oof, that makes sense, but I’m still surprised you didn’t get any browsing peeps. I’ve never been to a convention in Japan, so idk if people don’t browse like they do in North America (like after they got everyone on their lists). At least you made the kotetsu fans really happy. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:17:46 )

@Tsundererra: this event is good mindless exp too so i might go hard
    we'll see ahaha
    i'm almost 1/4 the way to the first one!!!!

i think i got like maybe 1 or 2, tbh... someone came by to get my ishikari stuff lol
    but also since people just buy and leave, the tabling artists also just... pack up after like 2-3 hours sdfjjshgj
    so intense.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:26:46 )

Was it an art event?

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:29:23 )

somewhat, it was a doujinshi event, so books, fan novels and fan merch

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:29:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: It would be good experience if my swords were strong enough to not keep getting 1 hit KO’d. T^T Idk how to stop them from doing that, my swords are like mid 40’s kiwame form with all their stats boosted up. What do your teams look like?

Omg, that really is intense. D: At least you’ll know what to expect when you do it again. Did you pack up after a couple hours too?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:34:27 )

That sounds really interesting. I've never heard of it or been to one.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:37:31 )

@Tsundererra: my team rn (all kiwame) hachi 63, nagasone 59, urashima 66, sayo 72, aoe 63, gokotai 67

i wanted to try staying til the end but by hour 3.5 my friend was like yo let's just pack up lmfao
    literally more than half of the hall was empty and packed up by then and the friends we were gonna hang out with afterwards were waiting for us too ahaha

@Shadami: have you been to anime cons in north america?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:38:14 )
meri kurisumasu, masachan

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:39:40 )

I have not ^^;; but in a general sense I at least know what they are.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:42:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Dang, your sons are all leveled up. My highest is level 47 Urashima. No wonder you’re whizzing through this no problem. I need to step up my game. xD

Welp, at least you got more time to hang with friends and have fun. Did you just go shopping afterwards?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:44:37 )

thank u mdom
    merry xmas to u too

@Shadami: ahh i was gonna say
    they're similar but pretty different ahah

@Tsundererra: i've had them for a long time tho too aha (but i also just ... keep hachi as my leader and power level him in events)

i wanted to browse the event hall tbh... but damn there really are a TON of tables so i can see why people make lists and leave after x_x
    i did do some shopping the day after tho :b
    went to the nitro+ store in akihabara~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:08:08 )

I'll have to look it up if I can remember ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:14:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Still, that’s fast for kiwames. They level soooo slow. T~T Your Sayo’s level is impressive.
My stubborn butt was still using my level 99 regular fav boys because I thought the tachi kiwames were just around the corner... then after a while, my friend got me to switch them out to level other peeps. >3> That was a year and a half ago. STILL NO TACHI KIWAME FORMS.

Oh wow, how big was the venue? When there’s a lot of options and big crowds, I can see why there weren’t many people browsing.
Yo, I didn’t even know there was a nitro+ store in Akihabara! But it makes sense since that company also makes visual novel games that go with the booby vibe of Akiba. xD What did you buy from there?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:19:32 )

What is a kiwame?

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:33:26 )

@Tsundererra: remember, they still gotta get to naginata kiwame lolll
    tkrb staff literally do the bare minimum :'D

it was huuuuge, but granted it also had a ton of other fandoms too
    but the tkrb space was pretty big since it was a petit event within the full event x_x
    it's in the animate there, they had some pretty good stuff (a wall with all the boys on it!!)
    i didn't buy anything there specifically but aghh they're making merch of the keisou and urashim and nagasone literally only came out yesterday and today, i want thoseeee

@Shadami: in the game touken ranbu, it's the powered up/upgraded form of the boys :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:48:13 )

Something else I don't know xD

You all seem very excited though! :) It's nice.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:49:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Omg, YOU’RE RIGHT. Just when I had hope because the Yari were done, you remind me that the Naginata exists... luckily there’s like 3 of them (I think?), and they’ll prolly only do Iwatooshi... or at least they better only do him since the other two are newer swords.
Yo, the only time I’ve seen the touken staff do something fast was when they had to pull and fix Shinano’s kiwame look. xD

Ohp, then I’ve been been there before. That animate is HUGE, but I haven’t visited there since playing Touken. I went to the Ikebukuro one for my touken stuff. The stores near there also sold merch for the musical.
If your friends are living in Japan, you can ask them to send you the merch you want, or sign up for proxy shipping with Tenso and order it yourself if you can, though it might get pricey.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 04:54:27 )

@Shadami: this game is... A Lot ahahaha
    i say as im grinding away at this event rn

@Tsundererra: they gotta go back and kiwame all the new tantou, waki, and uchi too before tachi
    just watch--

yeahhh we also raided ikebukuro
    tbh i didn't really buy that much since i'm pretty caught up with merch releases, i was mostly hunting for doujin i'm missing (couldn't find some i was looking for and some were more recent releases cry) .. but i also bought a 4th nendo hachi ahahah

have you seen the new goods for honmaru haku? they're so damn cute i'm actually gonna ask my friends to buy some for me ahhhh

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.