Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:09:06 )
@Tsundererra: yeah I'm sure he's just excited to finally see another living thing again. I want to get him another kitten to play with

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:12:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Oh man, I hope they use all that energy playing with each other instead of them ganging up on you. xD But a kitty friend would be nice to have for him for when you’re at work.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:14:15 )
@Tsundererra: hahaha right?? I'm sure they would like playing with each other. I've reached out to three people with kittens around the same age from the rescue group but they've all gone to other homes haha

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:23:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Oof, I’m sure you’ll find another batch of rescues to pick from. You could also wait and have your kitten be a big brother to a new kitten. By then he could be calm enough to keep the new kitten in check.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:24:24 )
@Tsundererra: haha I dunno why but I want them to be around the same age. so I guess as he gets older, I'll just be looking at older kittens/cats as well

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:35:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: There’s nothing wrong with that either. ^^ Did you want them to be the same breed/color?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:44:06 )
@Tsundererra: oh no they can be any breed/color. I actually maybe want a different one haha so they're not both orange tabbies

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:49:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: You’ve got to show us a pic of your kitty one day, and hopefully of your new future kitty too. ^^ Orange tabbies are cute.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:55:53 )
@Tsundererra: oh haha I can get a picture of him
discord pics come up horizontal?? idk why but you can click the link as well haha

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 06:05:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Omg, his eyes are so gorgeous. He looks like he’s behaving for the picture. What a cutie pie. ^^

@Koneko: Come look at the kitten picture! :’D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 06:08:58 )
@Tsundererra: haha his eyes seem to finally be settled on a color. they look like they're yellow/orange? I thought they would be green when his eyes first started turning haha

oh yes he has moments of calm
he was napping for the past two hours haha. but he's up now. he was meowing at me when I was cooking and I picked him up to show him that there was literally nothing that would interest him haha. so he stopped after that at least. xD I was literally telling him like "there's just fire and vegetables. nothing you care about"

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 06:12:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Omg, I thought those were still his kitten colored eyes. Daaaang, that’s a nice color to set on! :D

LOL, he knows that what you’re cooking doesn’t interest him. He just wanted that attention and to be held. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Your cat is a genius. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 06:15:22 )
@Tsundererra: haha well maybe they'll continue to change but he's 3 months already so I think his eyes should already be their final color? I dunno actually when they stop changing. I just know they start getting pigment at 5 weeks, which was ages ago now xD

he is a genius but also really dumb hahaha
I know that cats' natural circadian rhythm has them more active at night. so he's settling into another nap now

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 06:19:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Were his kitten eyes blue before? I really like the lightness and uniqueness of his eye color.

It’s lucky for you that he’s not always a genius, otherwise he’d be running the house. xD
Is he more active at night? I babysat a cat that would wake me up late at night because he was doing zoomies around the room.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 06:21:59 )
@Tsundererra: yep yep all kittens start with beautiful blue eyes and then they get color at 5 weeks. I got him at about 5 weeks so they were already starting to turn

omg I already feel like he runs the house. I had to get up to feed him at his scheduled time even though it's the weekend rip
he seems more energetic at night. bothers me more to play with him. I don't spend the day usually with him since I'm at work. but like now he's just asleep again

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 07:17:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Awww, so you probs didn’t get to see much of his blue eyes.
The cat I used to babysit would wake me up ass early to feed him. Like, I wanted to be angry, but then I remembered that his last meal was like 7 or 8 pm and felt bad and got up to do it.

I wonder if he’s made it a habit to sleep during the day because you’re not around. You should set up a cat cam to see that he’s being a good boy.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 07:21:39 )
@Tsundererra: yeah the girl who found him did see his blue eyes for like a week. we don't know who was taking of him before she found him haha. but he must have been cared for because she said he was really clean.

well he's playing now haha. he plays every 2-3 hours. I think that's just his routine. he doesn't sleep through the night or the day

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 07:40:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: I guess he was recently abandoned. D: At least he was found before he got hurt or sick. Now he’s living large. Oof man, he plays a lot throughout the day. No wonder he takes random naps.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 07:47:42 )
@Tsundererra: yeah either by his cat parents or a person? he did have an eye infection and a sore throat. haha yes he's comfortable all the time now. no crying outside. he was only outside for the one day probably. she heard him crying like in the morning and picked him up after 7 hours when she heard he was still there.

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 17:23:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Oof, either way it’s sad that someone left him. I’m glad they left him somewhere where people would find him though.
I also can’t believe he had the energy to cry for 7 hours. Poor baby must’ve been so scared and hungry.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.