Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 03:35:44 )
@Tsundererra: yeah he did have an eye infection so his mother cat maybe didn't want him? or even worse if it were people. it's sad but he's fine now

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 04:10:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: Awww, I didn’t know mommy cats would abandon their kittens over an eye infection or sickness. ): Was he abandoned alone? No brothers or sisters?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 04:13:04 )
@Tsundererra: hmm he was indeed found alone. I feel that animals will abandon their children if they are too ill. they can't make them well and it's a waste of resources. oh you know how like mothers will eat their children if there aren't enough resources to raise it

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 04:20:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: I knew some animals did it, but I always thought cats and dogs would be more of the protect them until the end kind of animals. I recently found out that kangaroo moms will throw their babies to lighten the load to escape from danger. It’s why there are so many orphaned joeys in Australia right now with the fire going on. Mother Nature is crazy sometimes.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 04:32:45 )
@Tsundererra: oh dang. yeah but I guess it's just instinct to stay alive. and if you can't be alive, you surely can't take care of your baby
nature is just like fuck it, we'll try again with the next one

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 04:37:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eyry: LOL! At least with some species, pregnancy doesn’t last long or they have more than one kid at a time. That’s why I don’t blame some spider mamas for snacking on their kids. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 06:30:19 )
@Tsundererra: oh yeahhh those species who have so many kids just because they know they'll die/be eaten

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.