Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ ten.eleven

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 05:21:15 )
E and the e's

Maintain my brand

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 06:24:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: I was working in Japan for 4 years. Just returned home late last year. ^^ What grade level are you teaching? I taught elementary and middle school kids.

The reasoning behind your username is pretty creative. xD I love how both your accounts are just repping the letter E. Even the way I’m mentally pronouncing your other account has that hard E sound.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 06:33:39 )
@Tsundererra: oh nice! that's quite a while
where in Japan were you teaching?

I'm teaching elementary students now. I used to also teach middle school but then I changed jobs.

oh yes it accidentally became a thing
so now I maintain the letter e
it works with my irl name too |D

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 07:07:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: I was in Mie prefecture, in the suuuuper countryside. Where in Korea are you, and how long have you been there? :3

Elementary kids are cute and more fun than middle school kids, but they can drain you by the end of the day. Which age group do you like teaching more?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 07:12:07 )
@Tsundererra: ahh I see. do you speak Japanese?
I'm in Jeongja which is near Seoul. I've been here in Jeongja for about 6 months now o: didn't realize haha
I spent another 2 years before this at Pyeongchon though

I like the elementary kids more for sure. their energy is good just to make you feel alive |D middle school kids never wanted to interact and it felt like pulling teeth just to get them to answer anythinggg

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 07:29:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: I do speak Japanese~ Do you speak Korean? I’m trying to learn, but ughhgghhh I can’t differentiate the vowel sounds.

Omg, I had to google where that was because I’ve only been to Incheon and Seoul, and daaaang, you’re close to Seoul (if I got the right place). How’s the China pollution in your area? We used to get air quality warnings in Japan, and I couldn’t see the mountains near my house some days. ;~;

And YES, YOU’RE SO RIGHT! Elementary kids are ALWAYS excited to learn English because it’s still new and fun to them (plus I rewarded mine with stickers, and that was motivation enough xD). But then they go to middle school where English gets harder and they’re scared to make mistakes. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 07:46:02 )

@eerie: Oh that's cool. Is this your mule?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 08:23:53 )
@Tsundererra: nice! uhh I don't really speak Korean. I've learned to read it and I know some basic stuff. I can understand some of it but I really don't speak it |D

close to Seoul is correct. oh the pollution is bad on days for sure. you'll see people with the masks on and such. and when I was in pyeongchon there were also days when you couldn't see the mountains nearby around the city

they are sometimes a little too active and classroom management is such a weakness of mine. it's like no matter how many times I tell them to sit down or to stop doing something, they're just still...doing it
middle school students are also so tired orz poor kids

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 08:24:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm eyry, eerie and eleven xD
I guess eyry is the "main" but I'll probably be on all three about equally

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 08:31:20 )

@eleven: Oh I didn't realized that this was a mule too haha. I like the names for all your accounts.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 08:46:35 )
@Totalanimefan: haha thank you :> I thought it was pretty obvious lol I gave them all the same post formatting xD

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 08:51:37 )

@eleven: That's a good point. I normally put in my signature that this is Totalanimefan's mule.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 09:34:58 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah but I don't really see my accounts as mules so I just make sure to introduce myself the same way
or just continue conversations on the accounts without interruption so people can just see the continuity between them haha

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 09:52:45 )

@eleven: That's a good way to view it ^^ Maybe I should do the same.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 10:14:37 )
@Totalanimefan: what are your mules?

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 10:16:32 )

@eleven: Taffy and TAF ^^ What do you think?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 10:27:12 )
@Totalanimefan: ohhh cute they both come from your username right?

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 10:29:35 )

@eleven: Yup. I've been Totalanimefan since 2004 (8th grade). I just can't go and change it now. It would be weird.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 10:37:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: You know, I didn’t really speak much Japanese before I started working there. I studied it and could read and write well because I took classes in Uni, but I couldn’t converse or think fast enough to reply. But OMG, living in the countryside where I had to work with teachers who knew zero English made me learn reeeeeeeal fast. xD I’m sure you’ll learn too if you try to speak bit by bit everyday. ^^

I didn’t know it got so bad for you guys that you had to wear masks. And yet China says they’ve reduced their gas emissions.
=__= RIP Earth.

I was bad at classroom management too, and it felt like there wasn’t much I could do to improve on that... Japan also has this stupid no child left behind law that you can’t kick a student out of the classroom even if they’re being disruptive or crazy, and there’s no real punishments until they get into high school. Do the kids at least listen to the home room teacher?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 11:15:45 )
@Totalanimefan: haha that's a longgg time
no need to change something that isn't broken. and the acronym taf sounds cute

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.