Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ ten.eleven

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 12:51:38 )

@eleven: Ever since the beta for this website started.
O why are you going to disassemble it?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 12:53:52 )
@vengeance: oh a long time member then. going all the way back
how did you find this site

wellll it's kind of a long story
I noticed one little hinge was popped out but I couldn't pop it back in
so I tried to use a needle to pull it out to snap it back in
but the needle fell into it
so I'm hoping to get the needle out and to close the snap |D
and clean it or whatever

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 12:56:10 )

@eleven: I heard about it from another avatar site I was on. And then followed their facebook.

I am going off to lunch now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 12:57:08 )
◄ { Hello there. } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:05:31 )
@vengeance: ah in the avatar site loop~

have a good lunch :)

@Zyqi: hello! how goes it?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:06:21 )
◄ { @eleven: I'm pretty happy and sleepy now. I was frustrated at myself earlier for something silly. } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:08:39 )
@Zyqi: glad to hear you're feeling better from whatever what frustrating you
what happened?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:10:45 )
◄ { @eleven: I spent 3 hours on a Gaia avi I wound up hating and went back to my old one.
I coulda spent those 3 hours doing something productive, but noooooo. } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:14:05 )
@Zyqi: ahhh an avatar crisis. your avatar style looks edgy. took a look in your avatar gallery too. I forgot all about recolor.me xD
is there any productive stuff you want to work on?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:17:38 )
◄ { @eleven: Avatar crisis. xDD I like it.
This is a unusually dark avi for me. Most of the time I use brighter colors, but this hair's lighter colors didn't look good to me.
edit: Tired, sorry. I think that's the first anyone has used 'edgy'. I kinda like it.

My bestie asked me to help her rewrite her story & I need to do some more cleaning. And now it's too late this morning for both. :vanora_sweat: } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:20:19 )
@Zyqi: haha fiddling with avatars is hard. I find I gravitate toward the same handful of items usually or a certain look

ooo what story is she writing?
cleaning is fun~
oh is it morning for you? where are you from?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:27:16 )
◄ { @eleven: Me too. I don't quite have my staples here. I have some (skin, eyes, markings) but working on the rest haha. Voltra's usually the last site I check, so my time here is limited to ~45 minutes.

It's a science fiction-esque story, but her knowledge of scifi is limited. She's also legally blind and lacks a computer, so I get things 'down on paper' for her. (IE I take her texts and our phone discussions and put it together into a Word document, then read or text the results). We've been friends for about 14 years, so this is just our thing.

It's about 6:30AM here. xD I'm in Austin. } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:30:00 )
@Zyqi: I don't check on any avatar sites besides this one now actually. only recently got back into avatar sites. the ones I usually went on went "down". are your others Gaia and recolor?

that's pretty cool! you're the sci-fi consultant expert and the transcriptionist :> a good best friend
how did you guys become friends?

xD you haven't slept yet?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:36:33 )
◄ { @eleven: Welcome back to the world of avi sites then, lol. And yea, just the three. Gaia for 13 1/2 years, Recolor for about 4 years, and here since March of this year. There's times I want to baby Voltra though, having experienced Gaia's dark years I really want to make sure the staff here makes good decisions and whatnot. So far so good, haha!
I've tried others, but they just aren't my type.

We met in high school art class. Like most friends we've had our ups and downs, and I even live in another state from her nowadays, but we've managed to stay connected. And it's nice to have someone to talk to outside of the internet. She's my only remaining friend.

I really need too, but I dislike leaving people hanging. T wT } ►

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:41:43 )
@Zyqi: thanks lol |D I never got thattt into Gaia. I had it for like 2 or 3 years before I moved on. I was on solia mainly when it was still...good? in its original form. then I just migrated around with the same pack of friends on other avatar sites. lunae saga and then mostly sapherna until that went down. and now I'm here haha

oh nice that you've made it through so long. I feel that. I don't have many irl friends. it's like I have people I know but I don't talk to them anymore. the people I most regularly talk to are my coworkers lol and now Voltra peeps

go sleep!
I'm fine here :> I'm used to it being quiet most of the time I'm awake. since I'm far from most people
all the way over in South Korea here |D

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 13:57:19 )
◄ { @eleven: Gaia was a unfortunate sounce of online addiction back during my early young adult years. I was going through a really bad bout of depression and it became my drug. I'm amazed that after going through that I still have my OG 2006 account , although if you dig very deep there are still remnants in the forum that I can't erase due to time. Thankfully, Gaia's good at breaking things, LOL.
Solia was one of the one of the ones I tired, back when it was new. I lost interest after two weeks. I tried to get back into my old account about three years ago, but the staff never replied. Which is all good and well, I hated my old username.
You're at least the third person I've seen recently mention Solia and how bad it's gotten. D: It's a shame really.
I've heard of Sapherna, but know nothing about it, sorry. :(

I never could make friends after I moved, and nowadays I'm a caregiver for my mother, so going out to socialize or be on my own is out of the question. There's more about it on my various profiles. It's difficult, but I'm still here and not giving up.

Oh, South Korea, what a wonderful country! I've want to try the food and products. It always looks so interesting when I watch channels like SuriNoel and CreamHeroes. Thankfully Austin has a lot of different cultures since there's always world-renowned music festivals here and what-have-you, so there's things like the famous kimchi and I've been seeing some Korean dishes pop up in the frozen food isle.

But yes, it's bedtime for me. Good night and I hope the rest of your day/night goes well. ^^ } ►
Hiatus until further notice.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 14:10:54 )
@Zyqi: ah well it's good that you had Gaia to support you when you needed it. and that you've moved past it.
oh it's no big deal. solia was the one that really crushed me because I invested the most time/effort/money in it. after that I stopped caring as much. also maybe because I've learned to be a little more relaxed. avatar site drama is not healthy lmao. not even sad about losing sapherna. still can talk to the friends, so hey nbd. a place to chat is all we need |D

where did you move from? I find making friends as an adult to be hard. like how do you meet people hah
yes never give up. that's the kind of mindset to foster

ahh I'll have to check out those channels. have not heard of them before
I've been enjoying living here. it's pretty chill

sleep well! :>

e

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 14:58:34 )

wow you made a hangout

nice

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 15:06:19 )
I'm ~branching out~

by not branching into other threads at all and just making my own lmao

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 15:07:41 )

that's me, basically |D
congrats on your own thread
inhales that new thread smell

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.