Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee BEFRIEND ME.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 10:38:25 )

[x]

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 11:14:36 )
Shiit lemme clean my house and we can not than befriend each other all over -winks-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — Tess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 19:31:43 )
Hello Welcome!

Voltie — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 04:33:10 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I always hated filling out FAFSA but I'm on financial aid suspension right now,
so the whole appeal process is going to be even more stressful and I'm worried I won't get approved.
Before I even submit the appeal for consideration I have to write an essay, come up with a budget & study schedule to keep me on track, and speak with an advisor to get my class schedule and budget/study schedule approved.
Then after I submit it, I have to have at least another meeting or two with one of the deans.
It's a whole ordeal and I hate it and am not sure how to bullshit my way through the essay.
IDK how to make "I fucked shit up and I won't do it again" into 500+ words, but I guess I'll figure it out. xDD

@Totalanimefan: Anime cons are so fun.
I haven't even actively watched anime since I was in high school almost 10 years ago.
I just go because the people there are always fun and I have a lot of friends who go to them as well.
Con parties are always the highlight of my year. xD
Plus most cons anymore are multi-fandom so I always end up finding something relevant to my interests to do.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 04:48:16 )
@decomposer: Yeah a lot of the anime cons have more than just anime. I LOVE cons too. They are so much fun and I look forward to Otakon every year.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 05:53:16 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.