Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts honeyglazed ★

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:41:03 )
That looks really cute! ouo

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:42:16 )

thank you! I made my friend squeal with joy when i finally shared the progress i made on it with her * u*

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:44:28 )
You're welcome! And couple art (not necessarily romantic) between friends sounds pretty exciting!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:45:15 )

ok i posted it, gotta get back to boarding

also that draw is so cuteeee

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:48:30 )
I love that style that you have. <3 Like digital watercolor or something.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:49:10 )

aww thank you
    it is literally my laziest colouring style sdhjfhhgg

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:53:33 )
You're welcome! And I think that's part of why I like it. It's simple, but it gets the job done!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:58:32 )

yessss
    i know some people who can pull it off really well but i'm the type to keep fiddling with it... gotta learn to simplify for my comic's sake LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:01:01 )
I think I would like to try that style someday, because I'm like you, I keep fiddling with my colors lol. I'd probably save myself some agony that way though. >.>

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:01:36 )

honestly tho just slap an overlay over it and call it a day.... usually works hah

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:04:19 )
I'll try that next time I'm in a colorful mood lol.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:07:59 )

platonic couple art is really exciting! :D

also, those are some pretty hoomans.

i also seem to have a habit of like going almost realistic with my colouring xD
but, looks pretty at least~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:13:07 )
I don't think I've had platonic couple art done, at least not to my recollection lol.

I seem to keep pushing myself with my coloring, but I should learn to take it easy too before I make a mess, because that's happened before too.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:20:37 )

a good portion of my style i think comes from the amount of work i do in terms of pixelling/tool shading xD its made a difference

this is probably my best example of overall style at this point

i think what im working on currently though is the first platonic couple piece ive done though. it made for a good warmup type thing~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:24:33 )
I probably should have paid attention to the artist credits, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DID THAT PIECE!! I always thought it was top notch. *o*

And always good to try new things!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:29:56 )

oh fork, you've seen it before? * u* (the male took me just about eons to do, because oh god male faces are not my strong suit, but im so proud of it)

trying new things though, yes, there's still so much that i want to understand in terms of art, like lighting, fold details, hair, all of the oodygoody details * u*

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:38:57 )
I'm a member of Caedon, so yes. ;D No wonder I didn't recognize you--you have a different name here! But so do I! >:D

I just look up tutorials when I need help with stuff. Though the concept doesn't always translate, but I just need more practice lol.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:45:57 )

ive been considering switching all of my usernames over to this, but at the same time, arcius is connected to literally everything i do at this point xD
would be a weird transition xD

tutorials, reference pictures, all that fun stuff, they help out and make a difference!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:49:41 )
Both usernames are really nice, but I can totes relate. It took a lot for me to give up the username I'm used to, which is iWrox, because I've used it everywhere as well up to this point.

But I figured it was time for a change, so here I be.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 03:59:17 )

before using arcius, i bounced around from username to username a lot so it was really nice to find one that stuck as well as it did * u*
for at least 4-5 years that I've been using it. its weird to think about the fact that ive had it for this long.

Ive been slowly considering changing it for a while though, it just feels like arcius is slowly becoming apart of the past, yaknow?
but at the same time like, my username sometimes gets recognized and it makes me feel all special and jank, and i wouldn't have that if i changed my username
im a space cadet who's lazy with typing 90% of the time
pls ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.