Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Familiar Effects

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:01:22 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"............" Hal was silent for a moment, seemingly stunned.

"I... Gaea?" he asked.

"Wait... I had a fleeting thought about that, but dismissed it just as quickly. Are you telling me that thought was RIGHT?" he asked her.

Sierra nodded.

"...this... is unreal." Hal mumbled.

"Why in the name of heaven and hell would Gaea be HERE?" he wondered aloud.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:04:40 )

Sierra paused a moment, processing what he'd said.

"What made you have that fleeting thought in the first place though?" She asked after a couple seconds, obviously puzzled before shaking her head.

"Regardless, yes. She is Gaea. And... from what little I could gather from their conversation I walked in on, I think she found who she was looking for." She then said.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:41:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"It was one of those thoughts that wasn't meant to be taken seriously." Hal replied.

"Like a wild guess from left field that's so ludicrous that it could never be true." he continued.

"...so much for it being ludicrous." he then mumbled.

"But... geez. We have Gaea. HERE." he went on.

"Explains why the draydins were acting as they did." he added.

"Regardless, I do hope the one she's found isn't in any sort of trouble."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:44:12 )

"Well... I don't think that Luke is in any trouble with her." Sierra commented. "I can't say for certain, but I'm reasonably sure that someone would know if he was in trouble."

"Anyhow, I just thought you'd like to know." She added. "I'll leave you to what you were doing." as she spoke, she was making ehr way to the door out again

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:17:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Sierra." Hal said before she left.

"Thank you." he told her.

"This IS important information. I'm glad to have it." he said further.

"I get the feeling this was something that Gaea wanted to happen, anyway." he then went on. "She seems like a mischievous type. Won't tell someone directly, but is more than happy to let word-of-mouth do the work for her." he continued.

"So thank you for telling me." he re-iterated.

"Nice to know we have a literal deity staying with us."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:33:10 )

"Almost a shame to see her go. Don't see why she would hang out if she's no reason to." Sierra said before leaving with a wave.

---

She was standing on the edge of the building, the tallest point. It wasn't something that was too surprising as even those who weren't aware of what she was often found her up there and knew that was somewhere she could often be found. She wasn't one to mingle much, but at the same time she wasn't one to hide, either.

As it stood, she was just standing where she was, atop the tallest point of the building with her blonde hair flowing behind and around her as she watched the life on the ground below.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 08:36:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As she watched the ground below, someone approached her from behind.

It was Hal.

"Hello." he greeted her.

"Seems you've taken to this area, huh?" he asked.

"Can't say as I blame you." he admitted. "The view is breathtaking." he reasoned.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Is this place treating you well?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 08:41:40 )

She looked over before chuckling lightly and turning around, not taking care to not fall, as she really didn't need to due to what she was.

"Hello." She said in kind before chuckling lightly.

"Yes, yes it is. And thank you for the phone in the dorm as well, gave me a means to contact Rowena again." She then said before sighing lightly.

"I didn't dare try the mental contact we have... I fear that despite Gaea being here, I would still be risking a hijack if I were to."

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 08:58:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Indeed." Hal responded.

"We don't want that." he said.

"Though, tell me..." he then went on.

"What exactly happened to you?" he asked her.

"What were they doing? And to what end?" he asked further.

"From what I've heard, to interfere with the bond between familiar and charge is... unforgivable."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 12:44:06 )

"What happened?" She asked befor epausing.

". . .more than I can rightly recall, I'm sure." She answered before sighing lightly and looking over at the horizon.

"It... wasn't pleasant, what I can recall." She continued before outlining what she could remember, which she was quite certain wasn't everything. There was enough to make Hal's dark skin pale a few shades though, as plenty of it was quite horrendous. Even though she hadn't experienced a lot fo it, she'd witnessed more than anyone dared to go through.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:26:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After she was finished, Hal could only stare in stunned disbelief.

"...she..." he stammered.

"I... this is absolutely horrible." he said.

"And she has a wood elf working for her? I never thought I would hear such a thing." he said further.

"...well, more willingly, I suppose." he clarified.

"But this needs to be stopped. ASAP."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 00:09:08 )

She sighed lightly.

"I know. This is horrible, and it's why this is probabyl the only place that has any semblance of safety for me, and others who have a bond that is being fucked with." She commented.

"I can tell you where abouts she is, but I certainly can't get more specific. It wasn't until I was a good distance away before I was able to realise where I was."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 00:17:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....hm. I see." Hal replied.

"Well, any info you can give would be greatly appreciated." he told her.

"We have no idea where she is, at all, so ANY narrowing down would be handy." he reasoned.

"I'll have my best agents scouring the area!" he added confidently.

"Would you prefer to continue to speak here, or elsewhere?" he then asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 00:24:55 )

She sighed lightly, not looking toward him.

"Suriname." She stated simply.

"That's the best I can give. Possibly French Guiana" She added. "I'm sorry I can't get more specific than that."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 00:35:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal nodded slightly.

"Hmmm, I see." he said.

"That DOES narrow it down quite a bit, admittedly." he told her.

"Thank you." he continued.

"I'll send as many people as I can." he went on.

"We WILL find her, and we WILL rescue the familiars."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 00:37:10 )

"I... have no doubt that you can." She commented.

"Perhaps you should speak with Gaea. She might be able to narrow it down more." She added after a moment, assuming he knew about her. For all she knew, he didn't.

She, being what she was, knew quite well.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 01:01:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, an excellent idea." Sharp said.

"If anyone would know a more specific location, it would be her." he told her.

"Thank you once again." he thanked her.

"I'll leave you be, and go search for Gaea." he finished.

He then excused himself and left the roof, making his way down the stairs and wondering where Terra was.

"Suppose I should just call her over the PA system." he mumbled, making his way to his office.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 01:04:43 )

As he reached his office, he found the woman in question sitting at his desk.

"You were looking for me?" She asked with a soft smile. He'd learned shofrtly after she'd first arrived that she could get anywhere and everywhere without issue.

"What can I do for you?" followed a couple seconds later as she got to her feet and moved out of the way so that he could sit down.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 01:17:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal just sighed quietly.

"I am." he said.

"Was." he corrected himself.

"Anyway, I need your help." he told her.

"Can you possibly track the location of a specific person?" he asked her.

"Even more specifically, Vanessa Encrae, the dark elf?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 01:52:43 )

Terra paused as he asked what he did before pausing.

"I do believe that I can do that, yes." She answered.

"But I am not entirely sure how long it would take. It could take awhile, as this planet is rather large." She then said.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.