Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Familiar Effects

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 02:09:42 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"..........." Azari was silent for a moment, before biting his lip.

"I..." he stammered.

"You know what, just... I'll show you." he said.

"Talking's no good here. Might as well just finish opening the door." he muttered, shaking his head and finishing unlocking the door.

He then pulled it open and allowed Terra to look inside... but at the same time, he put his hand on his pocket, this time mentally preparing for something. He needed to act fast, and the timing needed to be right.

Inside the room, Terra found that it was more like a cell. There were no windows, no light, nothing. And inside was a little girl. A little girl with a blindfold over her eyes, and her hands bound together in front of her with a special cord that suppressed and drained mana, weakening her to the point where any movements she could have made would have been a real effort for her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 02:12:13 )

Terra was ... stunned for a moment. She couldn't believe that there was a little girl here, and she could tell just as well as he could, that she wasn't completely human.

At the same time, it wasn't hard for her to determine who it was, or at least who she was related to.

". . . You are also desecrating the fae with keeping her here." She stated, her voice getting a lot more sharp, violent, then it was before.

♯ And I wonder what you\'ve done to me || I\'ve lost all my ability to think logically || I know I\'ve never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there\'s no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 02:31:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Azari was just silent for a moment.

"I... well..." he stammered.

"See, she was just brought here, and... well, I mean, I wasn't really expecting it..." he stammered out further.

"It's just... well, I mean, I needed to..." he went on, before he steeled himself.

"GAEA, FORGIVE ME!" he shouted, before he took out what looked to be a sort of taser, and jabbed it into Terra's back, sending an immense amount of disrupting mana inside her.

"...when you retain physical form... the girl and I will be gone." he said.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 02:41:21 )

Terra let out a cry of pain as she felt the disruption. Mere moments later, she was gone. Azari took his chance, grabbed the girl, and they left the location, leaving all the familiars behind as he knew that she'd return and free them.

Sure enough, she did. When she returned, and found that they were, in fact, gone, there was a semi low key quake where she stood. She was pissed, and it wasn't hard to tell. She set to releasing the familiars, keeping one with her though, before heading back to the Unit. When she returned, a storm brewed, a violent one.

She made her way into the building, and just through the door that Jake opened as she made her way through the entry way. She spared a quick 'thank you' to him that wasn't filled to the brim with her anger, before heading down to where the draydins were. She knocked on the door, loudly, where the kids were staying, not sure which of the two was in there.

♯ And I wonder what you\'ve done to me || I\'ve lost all my ability to think logically || I know I\'ve never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there\'s no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 03:06:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a second, it was Luke who answered.

"Ah... yes?" he asked when he did.

"What is it?" he asked further, feeling a little nervous.

He'd felt the intense and ominous aura in the building when she'd entered, and was unsure if there was trouble.

"....come in?" he then offered, stepping out of the way.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 03:08:39 )

Terra didn't say anything before holding a hand out to him. When he grasped it, he felt something he couldn't see coiling around him.

"Your sisters viper." She stated.

"If you are not aware, they, as a species, have the ability to go invisible to try and hide." She continued. "He will likely return to normal visibility once he is with your sister again."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 03:21:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Luke's eyed widened a little bit when he felt the creature coiling around him.

"...oh..." he said quietly.

"Oh my. Thank you." he told her.

"I'll bring this to her right away." he said further.

"............." he was then silent, before swallowing hard.

"Is... is everything... okay?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 03:27:29 )

"They will be." was all Terra said in response.

"I need to speak with someone else. Make sure that your sister gets her Viper back. I am reasonably sure that the danger will have passed - oh, and that the viper is free and clear of the mana from that vile place." With that, she left. She had some information to pass on to another, after all.

As she reached the med wing though, she found that her target wasn't there. With a sigh, she made her way up to the head office, as he'd know where the woman was, she was sure. She was, as usual, told to sit and wait, which she did without fail, but it wasn't hard to tell that she was impatient. At the same time, she was surprised that he was in, since she knew that there was reason fo rhim to leave.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 03:53:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a minute or so, she was beckoned to enter.

To which she did.

When she did, Hal was just looking at her confusedly and concernedly.

"Hello again." he greeted her.

"I... noticed you left earlier, and when you returned, I could tell that you were... less than pleased, to understate it massively." he continued.

"I assume you're here to fill me in?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 03:54:50 )

"I am surprised you are still working, considering that I learned earlier." Terra stated as she stepped up to him. She looked rather irritated, but not at him.

"That half fae child is still alive." She told him plainly, bluntly, and succinctly.

"I do not know where she is now, but I can find her, and I do know she is alive." She continued.

"I saw her with my own eyes."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 04:33:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal's eyes widened.

"She is!?" he exclaimed, before pausing.

"Wait, how did you know...?" he started to say, as the gears turned.

"...that... that would explain..." he mumbled, shaking his head a little.

"Right, first things first." he said.

"Would you mind if I called someone here?" he asked. "So she can be here to hear this?" he asked further.

"Odds are she's best off hearing this firsthand." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 04:36:31 )

Terra didn't say anything for a second or two before nodding.

"Of course." was all she said.

"I could also just go to her, if you think that may be best." She added after a couple of seconds.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 04:56:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I... admittedly, I am unsure as to where she is." Sharp responded.

"Hence why I'm making a personal call." he told her.

He then took out his cellphone, and dialled Angela's number.

It rang and rang, until it went to voicemail.

"..." Hal was silent, before sighing and calling one more time, to no answer.

So he sent a text.

Liv is alive. Come to my office for details. he sent, making it succinct but informative enough.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 05:06:43 )

"You may not know, but I can find anyone, anywhere." Terra commented with a shrug.

"If you would prefer she came here though, that is perfectly fine." She added.

"Regardless, I did see the child, and while she did not look to be enjoying herself, she was alive." Was the last thing that she said before there was a flash of light in the office and Angela appeared within it before it faded.

"Sorry to interupt, got a direct trip here from Yuri." Angela said as she looked between the two, before looking to Hal.

"You have information?" She asked, sheer desperation in hervoice.

"Actually, he doesn't." Terra spoke up. Angela looked over.

"I cannot say anything more than what I will tell you specifically, but..." She paused a moment before thinking about how to say this.

"Your daughter is alive." She told Angela simply. "She is not in good shape, but I am not worried about her life."

"What? What?" Angela asked, obviously referring to the last bit.

"Because she is in the hands of a pair of elves. While they are not friendly elves, the fact that she has fae in her, I do not believe that she will be in any danger because of that." Terra explained, keeping her voice calm even though she was quite pissed at the moment. Angela, meanwhile just made her way to a chair and sat down, obviously relieved that her daughter was alive, if nothing else.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 05:26:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal remained quiet as Terra explained all she did, before sighing.

"...I see." he mumbled.

"That explains why when you wished to know where Olivia was, I couldn't give you information." he told Angela.

"From what I recall, Vanessa Encrae managed a deal with the devil. And she was granted immunity from Heaven and Hell until her death, as part of the deal." he explained.

"And my existence is... well... it's technically because of a weave of mana from both places. Meaning my mana and magic are useless when it comes to Encrae's affairs... which now include Liv, unfortunately." he sighed.

"At least we know she's alive."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 05:29:22 )

Angela was completely silent for a moment.

"That..." She paused.

"I'm.. not entirely sure that's comforting..." She admitted.

"Your daughter is alive, and while she isn't in the best of shapes, she will continue to be alive. Encrae has more respect for non-humans for there to be a reason for her to do anything drastic to someone who is half." Angela was silent for a moment before nodding.

"I... well... at least she's alive..." Angela said after a moment or two.

"But... how can anyone save her...?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 05:58:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal was silent.

"I... I do not know." he admitted.

"I just... I don't know." he said.

"We know she's with Vanessa, but that really doesn't help us." he went on, before looking at Terra.

"...unless... well..." he mumbled, trailing off some.

"But even if you did find her, we wouldn't know where to go from there." he lamented.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 06:03:54 )

"It would likely take me awhile to find her due to protections that she most likely has, but I could certainly find her." Terra commented.

"Please do." Angela said. "In the meantime, I'm going to contact those at Candentus Lux." She added, addressing Hal.

". . . they have fighters, and peopel who have personal vendetta's against the elf. So... that'd be our best bet, I think." There was a determination to her voice that was likely not something that anyone would have expected.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 06:30:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Hal just nodded.

"I understand." he said.

"Do what you need to." he told her.

"And we will do the same." he continued.

"The sooner we find her, and rescue Liv, the better." he then reasoned.

With that, he looked to Terra, and sighed.

"If there's anything you wish to discuss further with myself and/or Angela, now's the time." he said to her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 06:37:01 )

Terra was silent before shaking her head.

"I have nothing for the moment." She said after a moment or two.

"Angela, would you like a lift out to the guild?" She asked. Angela, after a moment, just nodded.

"Then we shall part ways. If you need either of us, I am quite certain you know how to contact us." Was the last thing said before farewells and the two ladies were gone.

------

She made her way through the building, determination in her steps. She didn't know what she had been summoned for, but she wanted to find out, at the very least.

She entered the room to find the one who had summoned her in the middle of a rune.

"Yes?" She asked, her tone impatient and disinterested.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.