Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Familiar Effects

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 06:55:23 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"I... I..." Zeke stammered.

"I just told you!" he said.

"Come on! I just said it!" he insisted.

"We can ask Mom and Dad!" he told her further.

"Listen, I love Liv! I care about her so much! You know that! I'd NEVER hurt her!" he then said.

"I would never do anything like cause her to go missing!" he pleaded.

"I swear to you! She was here, and I brought her back home!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 07:03:02 )

Angela just growled under her breath, before crossed her arms.

"Of course. That's why she's missing." She stated, her tone short. There was nothing else said before Aimee stepped up, having heard some of the converation.

"What's this about Liv?" She asked.

"Oh, Zeke took her Friday and never returned with her, that's all." Angela answered, which made Aimee freeze. "And I'm pretty sure she's dead."

". . wait, what?" Aime asked before making her way to a back window and poking her head out the open window.

"Yuri! Come inside for a second, please!" She called to the man out there.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 07:24:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I keep telling you, I DI-" Zeke started to protest, but a glare from Angela shut him RIGHT up.

"...." he was then silent, as Uriel stepped into the house from the backyard, and towards them.

"All right, all right." he said.

"What's all the hullabaloo about?" he asked, pausing when he saw Angela, and her expression.

"Ohhhh dear." he said, shaking his head slightly.

"All right, fill me in." he told them.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 07:30:17 )

"Can you do a search for Liv?" Angela asked bluntly and plainly.

"Because I don't know where she is, and this one here," she jabbed her thumb at Zeke, "never brought her home." She added. Aimee paused nad looked toward Zeke.

"Where'd you take her? You told me that she was ill and couldn't come due to the flu." She commented, sounding a bit unsure as to what was going on.

"Liv was fine. Super eager to come out here." Angela told her honestly b efore looking to Yuri.

"Please... can you find her? I tried my boss, but... he can't even help. I fear she's dead." she as good as begged the angel. "I know it's beneath your level, and I knwo that it's not something one of your status would be bothered with doing, but please... I need someone to look, to let me know if she IS dead or not.."

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 07:48:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Wh-what?" Zeke asked.

"I... I never said such a thing." he said.

"I don't remember telling you that." he went on, before pausing.

"Or... or did... I...?" he then asked himself, seemingly having an internal conflict.

Uriel, meanwhile, just sighed.

"Don't talk of levels and status." he told Angela. "I... don't observe that stuff so much, anymore." he muttered. "I'll do a search for her." he then said, before closing his eyes and doing a 'sweep'.

However, as he did, they all saw discomfort in his expression, and confusion.

"....I... I cannot locate her." he said.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 07:52:05 )

Aimee was completely silent as all was said, before Uriel said what he did. Angela just sank onto the couch, obviously not wanting to hear that.

"That..." She stated before just shaking her head and getting to her feet again.

'I... I need to go home..." She said quietly. Aimee just looked to Uriel.

"Woudl you mind taking her home? I... need to talk to Zeke." She said as she looked toward Zeke. Her expression... was concern, and determination, not anger.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 08:16:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel looked confused still, but nodded.

"Yes, of course." he replied, stepping up to Angela.

"I'll take you home." he told her.

"....but... why was I not getting any reading...?" he then mumbled to himself, taking Angela's hand before they both disappeared.

"What... what's happening...?" Zeke muttered.

"None of this makes sense!" he exclaimed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 08:26:58 )

Aimee stepped up to her son and just sighed.

"Hey Zeke?" She started before holding a hand up, some of her pure aligned mana causing her hand to glow a bit.

"[b]"This is never pleasant, and I nkow that," She continued as she made sure he was looking to her hand. After a few seconds, it seemed ot be attracted to him. It wasn't super vicious or an attack, but he did feel some pain due to how it was attacking something within him - even if not his mana directly. When it left, again, it was almost orange.

". . . that's what I suspected." She said quietly with the mana in her hand.

"Do you know what happened with Liv, now?" She asked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 18:16:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was silent.

"....no." he said.

"I don't." he admitted, falling to his knees.

"It... it all goes blank after I pick her up." he then admitted.

"And... it picks up again... well... now." he continued.

"What's going on...? What happened...?" he then asked the air.

".....what did I do...?" he wondered aloud, despair and sadness in his tone now.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 00:22:43 )

Aimee just sighed before the mana around her hand vanished.

"I... have no idea." She told him honestly, plainly, and rather simply.

"There's no way to know." She then said before sighing.

"But... I didn't expect you to know." She added honestly.

". . . you saw the orange hue, right?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:13:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I did." Zeke replied.

"Why?" he asked.

"I know that means something's different." he then said.

"But what?" he asked her.

"What did the orange mean?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:15:05 )

Aimee paused, not entirely sure what to make of that, before reasoning it was due to the fact that she'd pulled i tout from him.

"Purely colours. Either it was fire - which it wasn't - or dark elf." She told him simply.

"Dark elf is a dark crimson." She paused to let him take that information in.

"Now.... where did you encounter an elf of any sort?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:18:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....I didn't." Zeke replied.

"I mean, I don't recall EVER meeting a dark elf." he told her.

"Or ANY elf." he commented further.

"....recently, anyway." he clarified, knowing Emelie and Elizabeth didn't count, but sometimes semantics mattered.

"....." he was then silent, and buried his hands in his eyes.

"....damn it all." he sobbed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:19:13 )

Aimee was silent.

"I know... this isn't good, and may be worse now because we have no idea regarding what the hell is going on with Livvie, but..." She trailed off before sighing lightly.

"Hey, come on. IF you want to try and find her, don't you work somewhere that would be good for that?" She asked with a soft smile.

"Let's get you back to the Unit, if only just so you have a reliable means of connecting and contacting with those that can help look."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:21:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Zeke was silent, before nodding.

"Yeah." he said.

"Yeah, the Unit would be a good place to go." he agreed.

"I need to do everything I can to remember what happened, and find Liv." he continued.

"...at least it'll be a way to begin to make things up to Angela..." he then added quietly.

Aimee could tell that he was torn up about this, and that he'd never forgive himself if something had happened to Olivia.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:22:39 )

He was met with silence, before Aimee just sighed.

"With the mana that was involved, I wouldn't be surrprised if you can't remember it, at all." She commented.

"But at least if we get you there, you can make sure that you are helping to work toward finding little Livvie alive and well." She added before pausing.

". . . I'm not convinced she's dead, mind." That wasn't something that he wanted to hear, as it wasn't a nice topic, but the statement itself may have been a good thing, she didn't know. "If Yuri can't get a read on her, it means that chances are someone or something is blocking her. It can't be that she's dead. If she was, he'd be able to find her, I'm sure."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:24:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was silent for a moment, before his eyes widened.

"...yes!" he suddenly exclaimed.

"Dad would have been able to sense her in the afterlife!" he realised.

"She has to be alive! She must be!" he said further, an almost insistent tone to his voice.

There was hope in it, but Aimee could also sense some despair. Like he was trying to grasp at anything right now. Any kind of hope. Any kind of chance.

He clearly felt like scum because of this... the thought of him hurting Liv was eating away at his soul.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:27:53 )

"It's all we have for the moment." Aimee said with a sigh before she used her mana. They vanished from where they were, appearing in the entrance area of the Unit, or at least the entrance area that received mana transports.

". . . I suppose it's been long enough I can't get through anymore." She muttered.

"Come on, let's get you inside. I feel I want to speak with your boss for a moment about this, as well." She added before sighing lightly and stepping out of the room with Zeke, and into the entry area proper, where Jake was the one behind the desk. She just motioned for Zeke to step up and get them in, as he knew the protocol, she wasn't so well informed.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:49:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was silent, and approached Jake.

"...Jake, it's me and Mom." he said.

"Let us in." he told him.

"...." Jake was silent, before quickly sticking his tongue out.

"Right." he said, pressing the button.

"Pleasure to see you again, Mrs. LeBlanc." he then said to Aimee courteously.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:51:58 )

Aimee jsut waved with a soft smile.

"You too." she said before her and Zeke made their way inside.

"How are you feeling, being in here?" She asked, her voice curious.

"Any different?" Seh wanted to make sure he didn't feel notably worse while here, after all.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.