Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Five: Vanora

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:00:27 )

Well crap. I can't do maxes from my phone. Go go go everyone! I'll do a maze or two when I get back on the computer later

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:06:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg Shadaaami, hope you can do it soon. You may be our last hope for unlocking the new event item. )’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:15:15 )
@Mousy: Last round...! It's wonderful! *adds to list*

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:33:52 )

This is gonna be the biggest sad

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:34:54 )
ah I have so little time for such a pretty event :viocry: here is to hoping you all can enjoy it to the fullest however!!

I had hoped to finish the puzzles from yesterday as well but I hope we get to meet miss violet soon
thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:36:02 )

BLESS YOU OWL WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:44:51 )
Oooh mazes.. let ssee if im quick enough to do this

Edit: I have done them ... But I forgot the name of the place where I an upload the images OTL;;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:54:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, THANK YOU OWL! We just need 1 moreeeee person to do the maze.

Would it help to reduce the amount of participants to 10? Feels like it’s getting harder and harder every day to get 15 peeps. T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 22:57:21 )

@teatales: if you use discord, you can send it to someone and then copy the image link, which will then work on Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:00:17 )

Hi I’m posting here. I’m a bit busy in real life

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:03:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Unfortunately just posting isn’t enough to get counted. ): You have to do the maze or actively support the activity somehow.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:03:12 )

Breaking outta character for a moment to poll you guys. I was hesitating doing this, because it felt a little... Inconsistent and unprofessional I guess? But at this point it's getting kind of obvious this isn't working like I thought it would and I want to make sure you guys who are actively participating have a better experience

Would you like me to remove the participation requirement? Or I could lower it like you suggested, but I could also put things on a timer, OR just start running it like I have in past events where you get them one by one rather than all at once and don't get the next one until the first ones solved...

Would it be confusing to change it midway for you guys as users, or would you like the change of pace?

Gimme your thoughts I wanna work with you guys to make this event fun and not a chore o: defeats the point if you're not enjoying it after all!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:06:49 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

What kind of candy is it? Might not necessarily be good, but it won't hurt the goofy cat

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:11:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, bless Ghost for intervening. I initially liked having the participant limit because it gave people a chance to do the puzzles... but I realized there are people who aren’t aware that we gots to do stuff to get the event items unlocked...

It seems like we can at least get 10-12 people to do it within a decent timeframe, so you can try to lower it to that... orrrrrr keep it at 15 peeps, but if we don’t hit the goal number of participants (but answered everything), set it to unlock like hours later. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:12:42 )

Personally I think the requirement is fun! It does give people a chance to feel like they are really involved and we get to work towards the goal together. I think the worry is that we will miss out on an item. XD

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:19:10 )

I'm happy to tweak the limit like no problem! There's usually activity dropout midway through an event but woof it hit early and it wasn't high to begin with this time...

But I'm glad to hear you're at least enjoying it o: I was hoping it'd bring people together... But don't worry HAHA if you don't hit the limit, you'll still unlock the item... it'll just be like at the 24 hour mark or at a set time or something

I never planned for this scenario to be honest. But yeah, we wouldn't withhold items from you guys especially since I already pixelled them shh especially after all the work you've all been doing!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:24:55 )
@ghost: Something to keep in mind, and I think it's coming in to play today with these mazes, is that there may be enough active players online when the puzzle is released, but this -a maze, where you literally have to draw and then upload the image- is probably limiting people from participating. Not everyone who's online has access to edit a graphic and/or upload it...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:24:59 )
@skettiyeti: I just wrote in the voltr discord as you suggested.

@ghost: I might misunderstood this, but I always understood that you had like 24 hours to do these kind of things in at events, and not 4-5 hours as have been the time since the opening of this thread .__.'

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:32:46 )

it absolutely is 24 hours and there's no limit to participate during that time o: the issue is more unlocking the item, which is becoming harder and harder for those participating to do in a timely matter and it's causing some frustration for them

even after the required 15 are hit and item is unlocked, I recommend to you all to still try to play the games tho. for reasons.

I recommend everyone attempt, even if it seems difficult o: thats why you have your fellow volties after all right? a community behind you to help out if you struggle, it's all in good fun

and oh Im aware this would be an issue wildfire, but luckily this is the only one of its type. we have games of all sorts and they wont require drawing (altho I absolutely would adore if somebody attempted to answer a maze through text... like "down, left, down, right, up-" itd be so tedious I love it)
later.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/1 23:39:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I agree 100000000% with Kiwi. This is definitely a user problem, and I feel so bad for all the staff who worked hard to make us these activities and put this event together.
And I get there are people who are busy, and people who lurk (I lurk and like to be antisocial too), but daaaamn, it sucks when I go and see 25-40 people online (not counting people who have hidden their online status) and we only have like 10 submissions after a few hours...
T^T This has been my favorite event by far if it’s any consolation.

I’m glad the item will be unlocked by 24 hours regardless... I didn’t know that. xD I’m an impatient, greedy little monster, so I want it before I go to bed.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.