Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Night Terrors

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 00:39:33 )

"Good. That's one thing taken care of." Sierra commented with a soft smile before sighing.

"As for myself, I'm all right." She said as she got to her feet.

"A little rattled, as I haven't screamed like that in ... far longer than I care to admit." She continued before sighing.

"... might... might have to vanish for a few days, or longer." She said after another second or two.

"I... can almost feel what I am trying to grab hold again." She added, which made it rathe rapparent that the reason she was so calm and level, was because she was suppressing her natural instincts. She did so admirably, admittedly, but it was still there.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 00:58:30 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"...hm. I see." Hal responded.

"Is there anything I can do to help you with that?" he asked.

"Anything at all?" he asked further.

"I want you to be all right, and I want you to know that I'm here for you." he went on.

"Is there any way I can help in you not losing yourself to what you are?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 01:01:21 )

Sierra just sighed.

"Honestly, I'm not entirely sure." She then said after a moment.

"It's just... a thing I need to deal with, I suppose."

"I... I'll keep you informed about what's going on, whenever I know." She then said before sighing and shaking her head.

"And... I need to shut up." She added.

"I'm getting louder with every word. So ... yeah."

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 01:13:47 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Again, Hal nodded.

"I understand." he replied.

"Go and do what you need to do." he told her.

With that, they said goodbye and she left, causing Hal to collapse in his chair.

"....well, then." he muttered.

"Guess all that's left to worry about... is Syraene." he said further.

".....and Erika's disappearance." he then muttered, sitting up again.

"Great." he growled, as he pondered what to do with the disappearance that had left no clues whatsoever.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 01:34:37 )

She was completely silent as she sat there, barely aware of the days by this point. She'd been there for about two months by this point, and she was so deeply entranced by the woman who had collected her that she literally couldn't do anything without some of the 'guidance' that she'd been ordered to wait for.

As the door opened, she rose to her feet and waited. She had been sitting on the floor in the middle of the room,the shackles around her wrists keeping her from moving much. Their chains only gave her about a foot of length to walk when on her feet (they connected to the floor). She looked toward the one that had entered, her expression completely devoid of any sense of will or anything of the sort. The man that had entered just looked to her with a sneer.

"Good." Was all he said before walking around her, checking her over, wanting to know if anything had changed. When he checked her arm, the markings there, he saw what had been... a little expected. The colour of the markings was far more faded than before, than expected.

It wasn't an issue though. He would just need to report it.

Meant that what they were doing was actually going to work, it seemed.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.