Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 19:18:38 )
@Tsundererra: Oh hey! A whole bunch of random things have been keeping me busy the last couple of weeks - new schedules, broken appliances, some work I needed to get done, trying to keep up with the house and the kids and the dogs and whatever else. I seriously can't keep track any more!

Yes, I'm still looking for mom fashion - if you have one you're willing to trade, I'd love to get it! <3
What do I owe you for the trade??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 19:35:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Oh snap, the new year is certainly keeping you and your fam on their toes. I hope you do get a break eventually from all the craziness.

I’ll give you the mom fashion for free, and 8k for the Sagittarius. :3 Is that ok?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 19:39:06 )
@Tsundererra: sounds like a plan to me-thanks! <3

Yes, we have just been going non-stop since the beginning of the year. It would be nice to get a break that isn't me sleeping! Lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 19:50:56 )

@Tsundererra: Thank you~
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 22:09:53 )

@tsundererra: Pieces and Gemini please? :0

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 23:53:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: At least it seems like you are getting some sleep. What appliances have broken down in your house? I hope it’s nothing big like a washer or refrigerator.

@Starlight: Thank you as well, doll~ :3

@inatlaka: Yessss, let me send the trade for you. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:03:43 )

@tsundererra: awesome and thank you

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:21:08 )
@Tsundererra: LOL. Some nights I get some sleep. Other nights, not so much.
And of course it was a large, expensive appliance (the 'fridge) - right after the New Year! - it just wouldn't be any "fun" otherwise! LOL!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:21:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: No problem, dear~ enjoy your freebies. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:24:19 )

@tsundererra: yay! I will :F

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:24:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Oh snaaaaap, did it break while you were on vacation? D: I had a refrigerator break, and it was a pain all around. A lot of the frozen stuff had to be thrown out, and in the end I got told it would be easier to just buy a whole new fridge since it was already 10+ years old. T^T I hope your’s was reparable.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:28:09 )

@Tsundererra: Hey girl, how are you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:28:58 )
@Tsundererra: It started going just before we went on vacation, so I did what I could to use up or otherwise get rid of things beforehand and hoped for the best. I was quite relieved it didn't get any worse while we were gone. Fortunately, the freezer part was working - the refrigerator part was not, so we bumped up the freezer to max. We ended up buying a new refrigerator, but the last one lasted 17 years, so...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 02:13:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I’m doing all right. Kinda pissed about the impeachment news from today (as usual), but not surprised. How are you?

@Wildfire: Your refrigerator lasted a long time, and it seemed to be dying slowly which is better than it just suddenly not working one day. How expensive is your new refrigerator? I’ve seen super fancy smart ones that show you what’s inside from a screen on the outside. O:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 02:50:21 )
@Tsundererra: yes, we lucked out, if you can call it that- lol! No, we didn't want a fridge you can control remotely or see through- they are overkill, imo, and we didn't want to spend $4-5k on a fridge! Eek!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 03:48:52 )

@Tsundererra: I’m pissed too. And they are pretty much coming out and saying they don’t care they just want to stay in power.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 05:03:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I think your fam was lucky to have you too. You had the mom sense to know when it was acting up and used up all the food before it went bad.
I think those refrigerators are overkill too, but watch, in a few years those will be the only kind you can find when shopping for a new one. x__x

@totalanimefan: Yeeeeep, they’ve clearly chosen party over people. I really hope they’ve killed their party by acting like this, but their supporters always seem happy when they act like that...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 09:52:31 )

@Tsundererra: #VoteBlue2020

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 14:48:46 )
@Tsundererra: Thanks. I certainly hope we can still buy "basic" appliances in a few years - technology is truly beginning to run amok, IMO!!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 20:26:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: At least the blue wave is helping in my state. They’re really trying to get stuff done.

Btwwww, have you been playing a lot of Tokyo Mirage Sessions? I’m dying because the character I really want is taking forever to get. )x

@Wildfire: I hope so too! I don’t feel safe with all the smart house appliances. They’re cool and make life easier, but it’s a nightmare if they get hacked into. ;~;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.