Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 14:16:59 )
@Tsundererra: hey could I get one of each of the winter rig items you're giving out and buy a Gone Batty and Howling Mad?

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 17:23:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: Of coooourse~ I’m also giving away the aquarius, witch’s hat, unique baroque skirt, and oversized mug for free, though I haven’t updated it in the front of my shop yet. Are you interested in getting those as well?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 05:33:38 )
。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:

@Tsundererra: Can I buy howling mad off of you for 5k volts I want that set so bad!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 07:14:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kaichoukai: You can~ let me just go grab it from my mule, and I’ll send the trade in a moment. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 08:03:38 )
。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:

@Tsundererra: Thank you so much! :frizzhappy:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 08:04:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kaichoukai: Not a problem, dear. ^^ Enjoy your purchase~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 14:34:33 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@Tsundererra: can i snag a leo 🥺
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 14:43:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@milkdaddy: Feel free to come back for any of the other free rigs I have on here. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 14:45:18 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@Tsundererra: Thank you! <3 ill keep an eye out lol
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 15:57:07 )
@Tsundererra: oh yes I do have the skirt and mug on my list, but why not witch hat as well haha. throw in an Aquarius too please. It apparently comes in crocodile which I'm trying to make work
just gimme them all xD

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 21:09:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: Okies, added everything to the trade now. Thank yooooou~ :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 22:12:43 )

@Tsundererra: we haven’t had a chance to chat much lately. How have you been?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 22:23:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I knoooow, I’ve been busy with work and trying to find another job. ToT I haven’t even been posting as much as I do.
It’s been good though~ How’ve you been? :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 22:29:43 )

@Tsundererra: before this week I wasn’t on too much either. It wasn’t anyone’s fault. Do you still do the teaching aide job and what are you looking for for your second job?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 22:30:53 )

I’ve been stressed. You can see it in the past topics I’ve made. The bathroom isn’t done yet and my aunt isn’t in good health and last week my cat had to go to the emergency vet but he’s fine now

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 00:26:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, it sounds like you’ve just had so many stressful things to deal with. Did you get to speak with your aunt yet? And I’m sorry about your cat! I hope it wasn’t anything serious. D:

I’m still doing the teacher’s aide/department administrative assistant job, but I just want something that comes with better benefits and pay. T^T Idk if I can handle doing two jobs at once anymore, and I hope it doesn’t come to that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 01:00:29 )

@Tsundererra: thanks. And no I didn’t get to speak with her. I think I’m going to wait until after the surgery. It’s just too much for me mentally right now.
Luckily Cobalt is ok. That little shit lost one of his 9 lives that night though. (And I probably did too)

I hope that you are able to get a better job soon. I’m sure this current one looks good on your resume. Good luck.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 03:18:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, I hope her surgery goes well. I’m sure she’s super stressed out too.
Omggggg, poor Cobalt. D’x Was the vet trip super expensive? RIP your bank if they added that emergency charge my vet does.

I hope so too, but it sucks that the job market in my area is filled with crappy paying jobs. A lot of the positions I’ve seen are like... $10-12 per hour pay, and they want like a master’s degree. It pisses me off that VA is still like this... the nice salary positions usually want many years of experience that I don’t have yet. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 06:56:06 )
@Tsundererra: thank youuu too

Good luck on that job hunt man

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 23:00:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: Ahhhh, thank you. ToT It’s so rough, man. A small part of me regrets not staying in Japan since life back in America is just a struggle bus. But hopefully things will all come together for me soon.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.