Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 18:28:43 )

@Tsundererra: I saw that. I felt so bad for her :(
Vets are dead expensive and pet insurance doesn’t really work cause most shit is ‘pre-existing’ or if it’s common for a certain breed they don’t cover it. Ok then what’s the point?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 22:56:34 )
@Tsundererra: Please may I have a Free Unique Witch Hat as you listed it

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 23:37:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’ve heard it can be hard for the baby to learn to breastfeed in some cases, but it sounds like the ultimate bonding experience. It’s also supposed to be really healthy for the mom too.
I’ve heard about Italy’s infection rates. I’m sure it’s a matter of time until it hits the US and Canada. I read that it’s supposed to get really bad for us because we tend to go to work sick because of our bad healthcare and job benefits (no paid sick days). I’m hoping it will just stay in New York or California (Sorry Total!) >3>;;

@Adamantium: They still are~ Give me a moment and I’ll send the trade.

@Totalanimefan: Same, man. ): I didn’t even know there was pet insurance. I couldn’t find one for my birbs, so maybe it’s for certain cat and dog breeds, and prolly not the ones who get sick easily because of their genetics. It really suuuucks for people who can’t afford it, and the alternative is to watch their fur fam eventually die. ;A;

@Dipper: Sure thing, fam. Gonna send the trade in a moment.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:07:55 )
All I need is a fraction of your happy heart.

@tsundererra: Thank you!!!

All I need is You.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:10:30 )
@Tsundererra: Hey Tsun. How have you been?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:19:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Adamantium: Not a problem. ^^ Enjoy~

@Wildfire: Omggg, long time no see! How’ve you been? :’D
I’ve been busy with life and work unfortunately. 😭I’m trying to find a better job, but it’s hard in my area...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:27:07 )
@tsundererra:
i have my birb vet place so i think my birb is gud OuO. birb will be checked out probably around May >u<

hows the stock i was requesting going?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 00:39:55 )
@Tsundererra: Heeeey!!
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick and having trouble finding a new job. The job market should be starting to pick up now, after the holidays.
I've been good, but busy - haven't had much time to chat around.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 01:15:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Are vets in New Zealand expensive? My birb vet can get pricey, so I only take mine once a year. One time I took him when I thought he was sick, and I got thrown a $200 emergency charge on top of everything else. ToT
Btw, I have everything. I just haven’t checked the price on everything because I’ve been a lazy Tsun. >3>;; How much you want to pay for everything?

@Wildfire: I thought it would be picking up, and there are a lot of openings... the problem is that the pay is crap with most of those jobs. ): My state’s minimum wage is still at $7.25, so I’m seeing listings that require years of experience or a master’s degree, and pay like $9-12 an hour.
And awww, what’s been keeping you busy and away from us? Hopefully you aren’t having any more large appliances break down on your unexpectedly. x__x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 01:25:48 )
@Tsundererra: What profession are you looking at? That sounds rather insane...
LOL! No, thankfully. I've been dealing with just a lot of random stuff that's keeping me busy. How have you been?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 01:28:19 )
@Tsundererra:
I guess vets are generally expensive. So far, im not told by the vet to get them check once a year. maybe when i have my birb checked out this year.

i dunno gimme price xD -grabby hands-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 02:51:09 )

@Tsundererra: I know. It’s like Pinto is going to die but at what point is the cost worth more than his life/quality of life.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 02:59:55 )
@Tsundererra:

May i have the unique oversized mug and Taurus if you still have them, please?

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 03:59:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I’m looking for either a high level administrative assistant position or HR (entry level) position, hopefully with decent benefits because my current job doesn’t have any. Aside from that, I’ve been very tired and trying to force myself to go to the gym after work instead of taking long naps.

It’s good that you’re finding stuff to do, though it does suck that you’re not on here as much anymore. How’s your fam? ^^

@Totalanimefan: I hope I never get put into a situation like that, because I will take out all the loans to save my pet. T^T Unless it’s a high risk surgery or brings their quality of life really low...

@Kairu: My vet said bring birb twice a year just to keep him healthy, but I don’t have the money for that since she’s always wanting to run random tests on him that cost $200 each...
Ok so, Aries - 15k, Astrologer - 15k, Capricorn - 10k, Gemini - 3k each, Libra - 3k each
Does that sound legit?

@Alicethemadhatter: I still have them. Sending the trade in a sec~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 04:39:37 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah I really hope that it doesn't come to that for my animals.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 04:53:47 )
@Tsundererra:
how much in total sorry ;w;
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 06:02:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Like 52k volts. xD You didn’t want to add it up?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 08:19:57 )
@Tsundererra: Thank you!
Your avi is looking pretty cool right now too!
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 13:24:50 )
@Tsundererra: Oh, I'm never at a loss of things to do! Sometimes these things keep me at the computer -or away from it- more than others, though - lol!

That type of job, and they're looking to pay you that little, with that much experience needed? Wow - the job market has changed dramatically since I was officially last in it! Good luck, hun. You've tried expanding your search area a little, I assume? Another idea might be to check in with a placement agency to see if they have anything on their availability lists?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 16:52:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Dipper: Thank yoooou~ Your’s is looking cool as well. It’s because we got matching scythes. :viosunglasses:

@Wildfire: It’s good that you’re always doing stuff. I have the bad habit of taking naps even though there are stuff to do. xD

I’m not sure if it’s related to the falling economy because of the coronavirus, or the fact that we’re supposed to fall in a recession later this year, but the listings are just pitiful even though there’s lots of them.
I’ll check to see if there are placement agencies near me, I haven’t tried that. Some of my close fam and friends are trying to get me in to their companies. We’ll see what happens.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.