Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Alrighty - time to say "hi"

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 22:31:34 )

@Wildfire: Yes. Honestly we have thought about moving because of the price but my husband has to be here for his job and his job is really good.
So hopefully in the future we can move? We would actually love to live in DC lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 22:38:57 )
@Totalanimefan: There are tech jobs in that area... it's not silicon valley, but there's plenty of tech around there!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 22:44:33 )

@Wildfire: Yeah we saw, but he doesn’t want to leave his company. It’s a big one, and they won’t let him work from anywhere. Maybe in a few years but not yet.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 23:02:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I understand. You'll make a change when you're ready to make a change. We all do things in our own time.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 00:05:38 )

@Wildfire: Yeah. Although it’s not totally up to us. It’s up to went his company says you can work anyway. We did just buy a condo last Dec. So we couldn’t move out right away anyway lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 05:07:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I understand.

@ everyone / anyone who stumbles in - if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 06:16:53 )
QUESTION - where can you see a list of items on the site? And if you click on one of the things in the OMG Store, do you automatically buy it or does it pop up a window that shows you options or details? TIA!

EDIT - I have another question - How do these "consumable items" work... the orbs? I'm scared to click on anything!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.