Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Alrighty - time to say "hi"

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:11:12 )
@Tsundererra: whaaaaat whats thid ;A; poor tsun do you want newbie freebs i can give you handheld! ;D xD this stoopid ship i was so confused XD but its nice it gives presents every day ^-^

@Wildfire: you will make some soon :)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:14:16 )
@Miss Sandman: LOL - I'm sure I will have friends on here soon enough - thank you. <3

What kinds of things does the ship usually give out? *curious*

You can't upload things here to use in your siggy or anything can you? Have to host it on your own through another site?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:16:41 )
@Wildfire: you get some cute items or volts today i even get ohms =))

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:36:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: California shut down power in parts of the state yesterday because of the threat of wildfires due to strong winds. I think they still have the power turned off, but not 100% sure until I see an update.
Glad you got something~ ^^ It drops volts and ohms (very rarely, I only got it once) as well.

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, you’re so sweet~ But I am ok now. It was rough because for like a month, I only had enough items for one outfit and not enough volts for anything. Now I have too many items and volts. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:42:44 )
@Miss Sandman: Good to know. I'll keep an eye out! I'm curious to see what happens as time goes by!

@Tsundererra: That makes sense... can you tell I haven't looked at the news recently? I'm sorry to hear about California and the threat of fire. They have been absolutely devastating in the past! I hope that's not the case this year.

ps - sorry for the delayed reply... those kids of mine? Yeah... one of them needed something - LOL!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:42:46 )
@Tsundererra: thats the reason i donated right away... i have fun with trading selling an buying and if i couldnt do that on avatar sites iam not happy xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:49:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Yeah... I think the crazy fires they’ve had recently is the reason they’re trying to prevent them like this, but it sucks to be without power for 2-5 days, and on such short notice. And no worries, you can reply whenever. xD We all wait for that @ to ping us.

@Miss Sandman: Same! I was lucky to get bayous to dress my avi, but I think it scared people from giving me freebies. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:50:47 )
@Tsundererra: aww how youte because of the cute skeleton yes? :D soo nooooo a speaking skeleton i cant give her stuff she will eat me!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 18:51:40 )
@Tsundererra: Yes, being without power is a pain in the butt! It's one thing if you opt to go that route... like camping or something. It's completely something else if it's thrust upon you!

@Miss Sandman: I'm confused now...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:00:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I didn’t use the skeleton pose, otherwise I would have thought the same thing. xD I didn’t know the bayou was hard to get from the orbs, so maybe people got jealous when they saw a newbie like me had one already or something like that.

@Wildfire: Usually people who opt in for no electricity situations do it for fun and they have stuff ready for the situation. Outside of that is just problematic... for example, people have to go to work, but there’s no power for businesses so people miss out on making money. Some older people need electricity for medical equipment, so now it’s a life/death issue instead of just a nuisance. ): I hope everyone is safe and that there’s no fires.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:12:02 )
@Tsundererra: Yes, I completely understand!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:33:08 )

The Queen Declares...

Welcome to the site! I love reading, writing, and drinking coffee also

You should check out my charity, link in my signature. There's an avatar contest, page prizes, and random given donations.

It is October, time to get spooky.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:47:19 )
@Queen of Trash: Thank you for the welcome! I will check out your charity - thanks! I'm sooooo not used to being a newb at this point! Assistance is appreciated! <3

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 19:57:43 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: Feel free to ask anything and someone will help you out. Everyone here is really nice.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:02:15 )
Thanks! I'm familiar with avatar sites, but each one has their own quirks and specific little details. It's really just a matter of sorting through them, but I will ask if I have questions on anything! I definitely prefer smaller, friendlier avatar sites to the larger, more chaotic ones.

I think I figured out the trading system... kinda like Gaia's, right? Boy oh boy, has it been a long time since I've been on that site!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:04:00 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: It's definitely a friendly community so I think you'll be happy here. <3

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 20:05:32 )
@Queen of Trash: Well, so far, so good! :)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:17:40 )

@Wildfire: hi. Welcome to Voltra. I’ll send you some Volts

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:18:03 )

hullo and welcome! it is nice to see people joining. Im 7 days old. Voltra will be growing soon <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 23:39:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh Thank you! Truly appreciate the assistance! <3

@inatlaka: Is that all? You haven't been here very long, but obviously you seem to like it!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.