Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Visions of the Future

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 03:53:38 )

Brandy nodded before just making her way in. She didn't close the door behind her, and as soon as Lunet heard her mother's footsteps, she was far more alert. Almost instantly she was on her feet. Zeke couldn't see what she did, but he did hear her crawl out of bed.

There was a brief and quiet conversation between the two, before the echoing sounds of a smack, followed by a crash were heard.

Zeke arrived and didn't like the sight he saw. .

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 04:03:15 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke's eyes widened a little... and he suddenly felt a surge of rage within him. Half of him was screaming out to do something, and to do something NOW.

Something... drastic.

Instead, he walked forward, and authoritatively placed his hand on Lunet's mothers' shoulder. His grip threatening to be crushing, if need be.

"Excuse me." he said.

"I don't think that kind of behaviour is appropriate here." he commented.

"Or anywhere." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 04:08:13 )

"Get your fucking hand off of me." Brandy snarled, not releasing her daughter. Lunet could hear Zeke, and it was his tone, that threat in his voice, that gave her pause.

She couldn't breathe for the moment, but... It was then that it seemed to click.

Back in Wales, with the woman she called her Mama, was no life to life.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 04:29:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

At that point, Zeke decided that it was time to act.

He grabbed the woman by the shoulders, and threw her against the farthest wall, causing her to lose her breath for a moment. He looked at her, his irises now glowing with a golden hue. One that did not appear to be friendly to her.

"Your soul has been on trial ever since you got here." he told her, his voice ominous now. "And the verdict is in. I shall now pass judgement on your dark and corrupt soul." he continued.

At that point, his wings spread out from behind him, and the woman could essentially sense the eyes of God upon her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 04:42:44 )

Lunet could feel the presence of Zeke, but was too busy trying to grasp her breath again, and stop her head from spinning as badly as it was.

Brandy, meanwhile, snarled... But didn't say anything, giving Zeke a chance to do as he promised.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 05:00:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Stay back, child." Zeke told Lunet, before he stepped closer towards Brandy.

Once he did, his last step caused a weird circle to form around the woman, and light shone up from it, trapping her inside. That's when she also felt like her soul was being torn from her.

"I judge your soul to be dark. It is one of evil." Zeke told her.

"For that, you will be sent to receive your absolute judgement." he went on.

"And may God have mercy on your pathetic soul." he finished.

With that, there was a flash of bright light, and the next thing Brandy knew, she was standing above her collapsed and dead body.

And there was a cloaked figure standing before her. One with a scythe.

"...consider yourself lucky it's ME claiming you." he growled at her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 05:03:41 )

"I'm dead. What does it matter?" Brandy spat.

"All because that little fucking bitch wanted to cause problems for me globally." She aded, a bit of a snarl to her voice. She wasn't happy, and it was very much an apparent thing. It was almost unbelievable how easy it was to pick up, as well.

Did this woman really care so little about her daughter?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 05:13:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Trust me... you'll realise just how much it matters." the figure replied.

"And you won't like it when you do." he finished, before his scythe slashed through her, causing her to disappear from where she was.

The two figures then regarded each other for a moment, before the cloaked one disappeared, and Zeke caused his wings to disappear back into his body.

With that, he turned around and knelt down closer to Lunet's level.

"Are you all right?" he asked, his tone warmer, softer, and more concerned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 05:56:12 )

Lunet, who had mostly managed to get her breath back, was sitting agains tthe wall, just trying to get her head to finish clearing. Along with that, she really wasn't feeling the best, but that wasn't too surprising.

"I... I will be." She answered after a couple of seconds.

"Thank you... so much..." Her voice was rough, but it wasn't anything that was too surprising.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 06:32:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Zeke was silent, before instinctively pulling her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry that happened." he said.

"I'm sorry that she did that to you." he apologised. "I'm sorry you've had to endure what your Mama's done to you in the past." he went on.

"But you're safe now." he assured her.

"I promise." he said quietly.

He had a feeling he would get into trouble for doing what he did, but he didn't care. He acted to protect Lunet, and he would stand by his actions.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 06:36:59 )

Lunet was a bit slower than he would have liked, but she wrapped her arms around him. She was there for about five seconds before he felt her tremble slightly.

Before he could inquire as to on what was going on, and if she was all right, he noticed that she was crying.

The question was why

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 07:02:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....Lunet?" he addressed her.

"You're crying, sweetie." he said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Did she hurt you more than it looked like?" he asked further, genuinely concerned for her.

If the woman had done more than it seemed, he would not be happy.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 07:28:29 )

Lunet was silent, just held fast. It didn't take long before Zeke just sat down, got more comfortable and just held her. He just sighed, as well, before he heard someone behind him.

"So, just as an FYI, I'm taking her home with me." Angela told him honestly as she leaned against the doorframe.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 07:57:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke looked at Angela, and nodded.

"Yeah." he said.

"...tell Sharp about this." he told her, as he comforted Lunet.

"He needs to know what happened here." he went on.

"...he needs to know that Lunet's going with you."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 09:12:23 )

Angela nodded.

"Take care of her... I think she needs it." She said, her voice calm.

"I'll let Hal know about all this, as well." She added before heading off. A few seconds later, she doubled back though.

"Once you can, take her to the room next to this one, wll you? Let's get her out of the room with that wench's body." After Zeke had agreed, she left to make her way up to the head office.

She sighed as she made her way up to Hal's office, not entirely sure what it was that she was to expect here. She just knew that it was something she needed to deal with and inform him of for the moment, at the very least.

She was told to sit and wait, so she did. After she was able to head in and speak with him, she made her way in and just sighed, again, as she closed the door.

"So I'm taking Lunet home in a couple of days." She told him simply as she made her way over to his desk.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 17:08:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Hal was silent as Angela made her declaration to him.

"I see." he said.

"I assume this has to do with the feeling I felt earlier down in the medical wing?" he asked, though it was really more of a statement, given the look in his eyes.

"What happened?" he asked her.

"If you know, that is. The details, I mean."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 20:31:56 )

"Zeke ... brought the wrath of the heavens down upon the bitcch that was her mother." Angela stated simply, quite a bit of bitterness to her voice. Hal could tell though, it was't directed at Zeke, it was directed at the woman.

"Because i want to know, I'm probably going to do an autopsy on her to find out what 'legally' happened to kill her, along with to find out WHAT she was hopped up on. That woman was not sober." She continued.

".... But I don't know much more than that for details. You'll have to ask Zeke, sadly."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:39:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal just sighed deeply.

"Great." he muttered.

"I will have to ask him, then." he said.

"...but he acted as an archangel would. That's... surprising." he then commented. "I think this is the first time he's ever done so." he said further.

"Regardless, I gather she was NOT a nice lady." he then went on.

"And under the influence, you say?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:58:06 )

"Very much so." Angela answered.

"She honestly smelled like her namesake when she arrived." She told him honestly.

"Which... really wasn't pleasant. Pretty sure I was contact drunk for a bit just because of it." She added with a shake of her head.

"Regardless. It... did not go well."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 04:22:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Again, Hal sighed.

"Whatever." he said.

"Let's look at the result here." he said.

"Lunet no longer as a mother." he commented. "...and maybe now, the healing process can begin." he then said further, his tone warmer and lighter.

"You think you're up to the task of fostering her?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.