Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 06:15:20 )

@Hachi: I want to! And it’s just a tip. You deserve it.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 08:50:03 )

@Totalanimefan: ahh all right, thank you so much

@Moodybats: asdlfkj yeah slacking and procrastinating are things that we're all guilty of unfortunately... I admire your self-discipline tho!
Do you spend most of your time on studies or do you kinda switch between studies and drawing for fun?

yeahh it should stay fun! sometimes when I feel forced to draw it's no longer fun, so that's when I get really stressed about it Games are a good way to relieve stress tho.

Inktober is definitely great for encouraging artists to draw daily! It would be cool if you were to do the whole month, but even if you only do some days that's an accomplishment.
I tried to do the whole month ahhh 2 years ago?? but it stressed me out too much so I stopped after a week or so

@Tsundererra: I went with your old one bc I really liked the colors

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 09:02:32 )

jfc if I had 100 volts for every vregcry emoji I've ever used I could win kiwi's art auction smh

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 09:05:34 )

@Hachi: I’m glad you accepted it ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 09:09:28 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hachi: Really? I feel i lack so much discipline.
I tend to work on and off between studies and personal fun projects.
Though taking a mini break from studies and working on inktober. Which will help in the long run.

So i feel inktober is honestly a mix of both study and fun.

Yeah same. Though i can never seem to really take a whole day for a break.
I always wind up drawing at the end of the day somehow lol.

Yeah i've never followed a prompt or done it before so i'll just see how it goes.
It might challenge me and inspire me as at times i feel i need a great challenge.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 17:15:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Hachi:
IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOU SO MUUUCH!!!
And I like the color scheme of my old avi better too. That shortcake color with that blue or mint green is my favorite combo.

Gonna send a tip, but omggg kicking myself for going on a shopping spree last night. T^T I promise the tip will be bigger next time if I catch you doing another freebie, or I’ll just buy you out if you have a store or do an auction. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

LupaPrinceRomulus rolled a D100 1 times for; and 33. Totalling: 33
For a grand total of 33!
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 23:39:29 )
I'd want an OC's pic, at some point.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 01:48:14 )

@Tsundererra: you're killing me, so many volts thank you for the tip, I'm glad you like it
and ALFKFJD first you ruin the economy and now you're gonna topple the art scene huh, that your master plan

@Moodybats: haha you may think so, but there are a lot of people who don't dedicate time to studies (uhhhhhh /cough me) and also some people who slack but don't own up to it. so I think you have a lot of self-discipline in that regard!

I think it's good to switch between the two it's like taking breaks between studies, and I think it helps keep your creativity flowing. what do you like to draw for fun?

yeah Inktober can definitely be both! following prompts is a lot of fun. I think interpreting the prompt in your own creative style is the best part. I did a lot of prompt sketches for art class in high school and I remember one year I took every prompt and twisted it into a sarcastic, snarky meaning ADLFFKJD
my friend did something pretty neat for last year's inktober, where she weaved each prompt into a single comic story. I think the most important thing is to just have fun with it

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 01:54:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Hachi: I would’ve given more if I could. :’3 It’ll be more next time, I promise~
LOL, they’re going to have to put a limit/delay on my ohm purchasing to keep things balanced. xD Gonna wreck everything I touch.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 02:11:31 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hachi: yeah that is true.

I guess i really like to draw people, characters and design characters overall.
Though I would like to expand that to also painting people one day when i get better
at painting.

Lol nice. This is honestly my first time using prompts.
Though if all goes well I might do another one. I usually get most excited for Mermay or Inktober the most.
But might find some other ones to do.

Ooo that sounds neat.
Yeah true. The first prompt i am doing is going alright. My anatomy skills are not too good
but i still think it's looking good so far.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:22:52 )
i second fizzgig!
love your art work~

LupaPrinceRomulus rolled a D100 1 times for; and 59. Totalling: 59
For a grand total of 59!
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 06:01:23 )
@hachi: I'd want an OC's pic, please.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 06:51:50 )

wahh thanks Nebula

@Lupaprinceromulus: do you have references of your OC?
also you already rolled once so you're gonna have to stick with that number you already got, them's the rules

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 06:52:58 )
@hachi: Didn't mean to do a double-roll, oops.
But anyways, I'll go work on the reference set-up soon.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 20:08:35 )

@Moodybats: ohh same, I love designing characters... although I wish I was also more into writing and developing them beyond that ADFLKJF
I've always liked drawing people/characters, ever since I was a kid. more recently I've liked drawing flowers, and I've been shoe-horning them into like.... everything I draw ADLFKFJ

oh that's cool! did you do something for Mermay?
there are a lot of fun drawing memes, like I've always wanted to do the "draw this again" one or the "draw this in your style" one... or like a character expression sheet...

NICE that your first prompt is going well. can't wait to see it

@Tsundererra: god I can't wait til this website implodes in on itself bc of your heinous actions, posting and donating too much, tch

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 20:09:47 )

@Xaria: here's your freebie!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 20:35:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Hachi:
Gonna ruin things bit by bit and cause a domino effect. They won’t even know what’s happening until it’s too late. ;D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 20:35:33 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ୧ʕ ⇀ ⌂ ↼ ʔ୨~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hachi: Oh my gosh! I love it <3 so beautiful *___*

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 21:35:24 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Hachi: yeah i love to design characters.
It takes me months to flesh them out though so I take forever finishing OC art of any kind. :vanora_sweat:
I Use to write stories but not sure if i have the energy to do both lol.

Nah i didn't participate in it this year. I was going to but things didn't pan out well.
I have an old WIP from mermay. But i didn't really follow a prompt for her. I just had a vague idea.
Yeah i always want to do a draw this in your style but i always miss the deadline so then I never do.

I have to pick two new poses since 2 of them didn't really play out well.
And tomorrow i have to spend the day coloring it so I can get it uploaded by the 1st.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 00:03:53 )

Im glad you like it Xaria

@Moodybats: oh man I think I'm like the opposite, I get a creative splurge and then design everything at once over a few days, and then I go months with absolutely no ideas ADLFKJ
at some point I wrote actual chapter stories for my old OCs but those are really cringe now HAHA writing takes a lot of planning and careful development, I think it's really difficult to do

oh I didn't realize people did them on deadlines. I think it's fine to do it at your own pace too though

sounds like a plan! hopefully you can upload it once October gets here
poses are always hard I usually go through 2-3 before I finally decide on one

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.