Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 17:10:08 )

Anyone in the The Netherland that signed up for the free trial? I did but I gotta wait till I am back in my country to try it out XD

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 17:27:34 )
Thank you for the heads up!
When I get home I’m definitely going to sign up for the free-trial.
My girlfriend and I were discussing the possibility of adding Disney + we currently only use Netflix and Amazon Video once we get the fire stick up and going.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 17:30:09 )

It appears as I am googling I gave wrong information Only my country (The Netherlands) has the free trial option.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 18:35:48 )

I was going to say, I didn’t know about the free trail. I am going to get it when it comes out. The bundle with Hulu and ESPN. That one seems worth it to me.

Apple is giving out a free year of Apple TV+ when you buy their hardware. So like an iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 18:44:30 )
So many subscriptions. I already have both Netflix and Hulu. Can't we just have like one thing that has everything? :/

(Yes, I know about cable TV, I meant better than that. XD)

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 18:59:39 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I've got hulu, which has everything I watch except for Treehouse Masters
Which I could find elsewhere if I wished
Mom has Amazon Prime so if anything pops up on there I can just access her account on Prime Video
And at some point Crunchyroll will be added

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 19:29:50 )
meh. If I want to get stuff I want to see, there are ways of getting it... :viowink:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 19:37:17 )
I might check it out for uh...reasons.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 19:39:55 )

lol I already don't watch the subs I pay for.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 19:48:53 )

Everyone wants their own slice of the cake. It will have people to stop streaming and go back to watching other ways.

Voltie — Damned Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/2 00:17:55 )

This is a stupid idea.
I don't see this doing well as people are already invested in at least two streaming services, Netflix and Hulu and then there is also Amazon Prime, Google Play and Crunchy Roll.
Our household has the former 4.
I personally only use Netflix and Hulu.
There was a riot in the parent community when Moana was removed from Netflix due to Disney's breakup with them.
So far no interest has been shown in Disney+ in this house but we do have children in the family so who knows. I am not the financier in the household.

I see this only appealing to households with children.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 01:14:09 )
Bringing this back up because it's relevant this week.......

DISNEY+ WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! November 12 is the day!

Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/16 22:00:07 )

I got Disney+
In America there is a bundle where you can get it with Hulu and ESPN+ for like $12 a month. That’s worth it to me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 20:53:55 )
Not interested. Not getting it. Unfortunately, it's Disney, so it will probably succeed with this latest nefarious plot to take over the world...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:32:01 )

I got it. Part of me did not want to support a monopoly company, but I really wanted to see the Loki show when it comes out. And I really like the Mandalorian.

It's a pretty cool streaming service, but the UI needs a LOT of work.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:17:45 )
@vengeance: its very buggy according to the people who had subscribed. maybe try them out when they finally fix those bugs cos i think its not worth waiting for customer service to give back the money you spend for.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:27:38 )

@Kairu: They released an app for LG TV's and it doesn't even work.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:40:30 )
@vengeance: it happens to tv apps. like youtube app internally installed to tv and occassionally it get bugs

sad thing about disney app is that you need to pay it so you can access in your tv. basically you wouldnt know how bad the User Interface is until you personally handled the software itself. And I honestly think they didnt care about making a thorough testing of this app and just sent it as it is. Its a mega company but they denied the app's need of complete app testing (or at least contract a very good IT company that test software apps before they can release it).. yea i also think theyre greedy af
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:58:02 )

@Kairu: Definitly. The app for TV was released a couple days for my trial expired. But I couldn't even log in on the TV app. It opened and then when I clicked login nothing happened.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:58:20 )

I still have the service and I watched the first four eps of Mandolian (sp?). It was good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.