Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An End Comes to All

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 04:27:36 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".....I know a lot about this." Hal responded.

"To truncate it down a bit." he went on.

"She's been through a very traumatic experience, and it experiencing severe memory problems." he told her.

"...amnesia, essentially." he then sighed.

"If you want the full story, and have the time, I can tell you right now." he offered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 04:34:02 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Peyton nodded.

"I... I want the information." She said. "Please... I just... please..." She added, her voice getting quiet as she took a seat.

"Please..." She half begged, her voice quiet, pained. She was uneasy about this, but she knew that she needed the information, Angela was her best friend.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 04:52:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal was silent again, before sighing deeply.

"Well..." he said.

"All right, here we go..." he mumbled, before launching into an explanation. He told her all he knew. Everything that had happened to Angela... and Liv.

"...so she's in the hospital." he finished. "Liv is as well." he continued.

"I've been there to comfort Olivia, and try and get Angela to recognize me..." he went on, looking away slightly. "With no success." he admitted.

"If you wish to go see them, do so. But be prepared... Angela won't recognize you." he then warned. "But it may help Liv to see you."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 04:54:40 )

Peyton was silent through everything, before just nodding.

"I..." She started before biting back the pain of waht she was told.

"Yeah... yeah I'm going to go see them... more.. more Livvii than Angela..." She added.

"I... I'll let you know when I'm back, all right...?"

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 05:17:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal nodded in response.

"Of course." he said.

"I'm sorry you found out so late." he told her.

"It was probably because we were also dealing with another major crisis, but it's still not much of an excuse." he commented, shaking his head.

"At any rate, go to them." he said.

'At the very least... maybe it will life Olivia's spirits." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 05:19:37 )

Peyton just nodded before smiling softly.

"It's all right. I know there was a crisis going on." She commented with a light sigh.

"Remember? You needed my help." She paused before shrugging.

"Although with everything else going on, I wouldn't fault you if you don't."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 05:38:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal just sighed quietly.

"Thank you, Peyton." he said.

"You're always such an understanding sweetheart." he told her.

"Anyway, go and comfort Liv, at least." he went on.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." he smiled.

"I hope you can help them BOTH."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 05:52:55 )

Peyton nodded.

"Here's hoping." She said before sighing and heading off. She was going to let him know what happened after the fact, most definitely, but for the moment she had no idea what to expect.

---

Shew as short and rather stocky, but fit. If one looked at her, she looked like one that had more muscle than bone on her, technically. Beyond that, she honestly looked like she was nothing more than a dwarf.

A rather busty one, oddly enough.

She turned a corner and sighed lightly, looking around. It was a quieter area, was a place where one was very likely to not find anything other than those that may be kept in solitude.

But at the same time it was one of the easiest areas to check over, make sure nothing was going on.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 05:58:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As she looked around, she heard something.

Something... low. Something quiet. But it was clearly there. And it sounded... almost musical.

That's when she knew. It was humming. Someone was humming.

It was one of their 'guests', and a new addition at that.

The humming sounded... almost happy. It had a bit of a satisfied undertone to it.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 06:01:09 )

"Dafuq?" She muttered as she made her way in the direction of the humming. She approached, but didn't say anything as she peered through the window that was in the wall. It allowed her to view the inside, yet still offered a small bit of privacy for them, since it was actually a two-way mirror.

"Huh. Fresh meat." She muttered, looking the person in there from top to bottom.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 06:21:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The one that was in there had sickly grey skin, and odd pointed ears.

He almost looked like an elf. Almost. But... it was clear he wasn't.

But he looked... almost satisfied with himself right now.

He then paused for a moment, and looking right towards the woman.

"Yo." he said.

"Like whatcha see?" he asked, even though he couldn't actually see her.

"Or you just gonna gawk and stare?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 06:25:48 )

She was completely silent for a moment after he'd said waht he did.

How the fuck did he know anyone was here? She wondered, looking around the room he was in. There was nothing that seemed out of place, or unusual. It was merely a case of he knew... but she had no idea how.

Perhaps the bands he had on his wrists weren't strong enough. She didn't know for certain, but that was certainly something to report to someone. If they weren't doing the trick, then he needed stronger ones, of course.

She remained silent, just watching him, though.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 06:46:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The one inside continued to stare back at her, almost not wanting to break 'eye contact'.

However, the woman's attention was turned away from him, when she heard footsteps coming her way. She looked over, and saw a familiar face... just not familiar for down here.

"Hey." he greeted her with a sigh.

"How's things going down here?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 06:47:56 )

"Oh, hey Zeke." She said before turning her attention back to the one she'd been watching.

"Who's this?" She asked, motioning toward the one that was beyond the pane of glass.

"This room's been empty for... quite awhile, actually. I hadn't expected someone new down here."

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 06:59:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke just sighed in response.

"His name's Chris." he told her.

"Christopher Jenkins." he said further.

"Seems he was Vanessa Encrae's lapdog, until she kicked him to the curb." he went on.

"He's considered a Class-S dangerous criminal." he continued.

"Seems he's also the result of trying to turn a human into a dark elf." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 07:02:48 )

She was silent.

"Huh." She commented.

"Hadn't expected that, to be honest." She added.

"So why is he still alive?" She asked, her voice curious.

"Considering the fact that ... well, Encrae and her lackey's are very much NOT ones people would normally leave alive."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 07:26:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Well, Encrae herself left him for dead, assuming he would die alone somewhere." Zeke said.

"However... well... she didn't count on one person." he went on.

"Gemini." he said.

"She had him brought here and taken to the medical wing for treatment." he explained further.

"So here he is now."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 07:28:18 )

"Wow... admittedly, hadn't expected Gem to HELP someone... she's rather... shall we say withdrawn?" She commented with a light laugh.

"Girl's brilliant though." She shrugged here before sighing.

"And fair, I suppose. But he probably should have jus tbeen left for dead. Is Sharp hoping to use him for something or whateer?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 07:44:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"He may very well be useful in finding and defeating Vanessa Encrae." Zeke replied.

"Which is pretty much it." he said.

"...I hate it, too." he went on.

"I want to just... obliterate him." he continued. "Completely and utterly remove him from ALL of existence." he snarled further.

This phrasing, unbeknownst to the two of them, caught Chris's attention, even though he'd gone back to laying down and pretending to be bored.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 07:50:05 )

"Oh?" She asked.

"Is there any chance you COULD do that?" She asked after a moment.

"Seriously. Is there anything that could be done to have that result?" She then continued.

"Beacuse... I have ... I've heard stories of something that could do it, a few things actually."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.