Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops .:Tsundererra's Little Art Shop:. [All slots taken!/Waitlist is full.]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:50:53 )
Hello, welcome to my shop! I’m a professional artist, and I usually sell my art for IRL currency, but I’d like to offer my services on here for volts. ^^

-Available Slots-
1. Deaa (Status: Finished 1 WIP, Working on the other)
2. Amber Lynne (Status: Not yet started)
3. Queen of Trash

-Waitlist-
1. Vintage
2. Lithinel

People on the waitlist will be pinged when one of the three slots opens up. If there is no reply within a week, the next person on the list will be pinged and so on. I will try to work fast so everyone gets their art, but I won’t compromise on quality to do this, so please be patient.

【Guide】
«Welcome! »
Completed Works
Payment
Rules and Important Info

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:51:14 )
〚Completed Works〛
I have a wide range of art styles, but I’ll be focusing on anime and cartoon styles since they’re faster than realism. Here are some samples from newest to oldest:

【Guide】
Welcome!
«Completed Works»
Payment
Rules and Important Info

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:51:43 )
〚Payment〛
I’d like to charge around 25k and higher per piece, but I’m down to negotiate (don’t be scared, I’m nice... most of the time.)
I also accept any items from my wishlist as payment.
Since my wishlist is complete, I’ll accept pretty much any orb or crate items as payment. :3

(Updated on October 10th, 2019)
Wishlist:
Merlantis *
The Librarian *

[[For a more organized, updated list, please visit my Quest Thread]]

【Guide】
Welcome!
Completed Works

«Payment »
Rules and Important Info

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:52:03 )
〚Rules and Important Info〛
1. I have aphantasia, so I can’t work from written descriptions. Please have some kind of picture references. The more pictures for me to work with, the better.
2. I won’t draw nsfw, mecha, cluttered avatars/characters, or furries. I can do couple drawings, but be warned that this does take longer. No group pictures.
3. I’ll show a WIP of the line art before I clean up and color the art, so you’ll have a chance to let me know what changes you’d like. Please note that there will be no more changes to the pose after I get the ok.
You can ask me to make 2 changes to the final colored version.
4. Once I notify you through this thread of your completed art, you have up to 7 days to reply and send your payment. If there is no contact or if I’m not compensated, I will put you on my naughty list and refuse future services until everything is made right.
5. It usually takes me a week or two to finish. If there are any delays or problems, I’ll be sure to let you know.
6. The completed art is pretty large, but it shows up small on mobile. I suggest viewing it on a desktop for best results.
7. I do give freebies away to friendly peeps who stay and chat regularly.

【Guide】
Welcome!
Completed Works
Payment

«Rules and Important Info»

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:53:01 )
-Reserved-

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:53:57 )
-Reserved-

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:56:37 )
Ok, open for business~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 00:58:41 )
All your styles are so pretty! *w*

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 01:01:04 )
Gorgeous art! I might drop you a PM later with some reference photos. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 01:25:20 )
Omg, people caaaaaame~
@LordLucre: Thank you! Btw, I am loving your avatar’s new look.

@Kozi: Thank yoooou! I’ll be looking forward to your PM then~

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 01:33:32 )
@Tsundererra: Thank you!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 02:17:20 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Tsundererra: Hey!
I got 6k + Violet's Dress, Crybaby, and March Hare (that'll be ~10k I think)
If you're interested for a piece of This lady?
(It's a Toyhou.se Link that has both images at the bottom AND information about the character, if ti helps at all)

Lemme know~

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 02:32:35 )
@Amber Lynne: I’d be happy to draw her! Do you have a preferred style you’d like her in? I can do it in chibi or regular anime style.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 04:48:26 )

@Tsundererra: I'm honestly happy with either =) (Also, I'll send the trade once I have it all on one account, lol. My mule has the items. XD)

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 06:17:15 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@Tsundererra: Aww your work is soooo cute!
Would you be able to do one of my Gaia avatars?
I can provide seperate images of items if youd like, and the wand is totally not necessary~
I have a wondrous wisteria for payment >~<
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 09:19:52 )

@Tsundererra: your art is soo pretty! I want to order but I don’t have an avatar I want art of so I will just watch you make pretty art.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 02:34:25 )
Sorry if I kept anyone waiting. Today was unusually eventful for me, and I finally have time to work on stuffs and lurk on Voltra.

@Amber Lynne: It was hard to decide what style to use for Hazel, but I ultimately went with the non-chibi option. I got your WIP shot drawn and ready within 20 minutes. (I promise the final look will be more polished!)
Let me know if you want any changes with the pose or clothing. If not, I'll get ready to work on the line art and coloring.

@milkdaddy: And I'd love to draw your gaia avatar! She's so cute, she reminds me of a fluffy Dark Lady. Separate images of the items would help me out immensely since I can misinterpret or miss items. You'll also get a chance to correct me when I do the WIP sketch. Do you have a preferred style you want me to use?
And btw, THANK YOU FOR OFFERING A WONDROUS WISTERIA. :violet-celebrate:

@Totalanimefan: Thank yoooou~ I'm surprised you don't have an avatar you want drawn. All of your avatar looks have been really pretty. O:
I also do fanart and art for OCs. You'll get a chance to see more of my work if I work Artists Alley next year at Otakon.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 05:15:57 )

@Tsundererra: Honestly, I am absolutely adoring that so far~<3
The only thing to mention - and not necessarily change - is that if you don't want to keep the marionette aspect (the strings an whatnot) you don't need to. They're more of a symbolic thing with her since she WAS a puppet for someone, if that makes sense? They are not necessary to be drawn.

(I like art with and without. So I am quite happy with either. Just thought I'd mention that they are not necessary~<3)

Why are your sketches so much more gorgeous than mine are, even? DX

Also, incoming trade in a min (since I don't think I sent it yet, oops)
It'll be coming from Lunakiri, since that's my mule!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 05:47:44 )
Ohp, good to know~! I read her entire bio to try and figure out a pose to fit her, and her history of being controlled and the previous art with the strings inspired me to go along with that concept. I’ve never drawn a marionette concept before, so this is an exciting challenge for me. I’ll play with it a bit more when I’m working the line art, and see if it looks better with this concept or the non-puppet concept.
Also, I got your trade request. Would you rather I accept it now or after I finish? I don’t mind waiting if it gives you peace of mind.

And thank yoooou~ I have like, zero confidence in my art and lots of anxiety when it comes to posting anything... especially unfinished sketches. I’m sure your sketches are less of a mess than mine.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 06:10:48 )

@Tsundererra: Firstly, please ping me so I know you messaged me. XD I'm bad for losing track of threads ^ ^;;

Beyond that...
Fair enough on the puppet aspect! Both are perfectly valid for her. I was just letting you know that if you can't get it to work, then that's cool and awesome and all that. Not a problem at all~<3

(It's also wonderful that you actually read it. lol.
I feel peeps don't read profiles enough sometimes. DX)

As for the trade, go ahead and accept it. I'll have to confirm it anyway.
While I'll likely do after you finish, just for ease and whatnot. XD (And it's a reminder for me 'hey, you're waiting on art' because I'd lose track of THAT too lol)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.