Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries The Rat's Scrawlings

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:44:10 )

@Twigg: They did !!!! I got to throw it at them, and later as we went to bed, they almost forgot to put it in their backpack for later

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 20:45:09 )
@howonk: yay! i'm glad they liked it! c:
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 20:16:31 )
Laufeia:
@Howonk: beautiful art! You are super talented, so jelly. I was thinking bout posting an art thread but I'm really self conscious about my art >_< I always make stuff and then hate it the next day when I notice everything I did wrong. Lol.

This is a cool place of a thread, so it's okay if we can talk here?

Also, DanganRonpa has awesome art styles, of course we already know that is what I figured.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 00:31:42 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Aaaaaaa I never ever saw this!!!! yes thats completely fine!!! as long as it doesnt go too far/ it stays on topic of art itll be okay!
And yes I agree!!! I especially love the art they do for the portraits in the intro and the execution! and hajime drinking oj lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 01:01:05 )
Howonk:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Aaaaaaa I never ever saw this!!!! yes thats completely fine!!! as long as it doesnt go too far/ it stays on topic of art itll be okay!
And yes I agree!!! I especially love the art they do for the portraits in the intro and the execution! and hajime drinking oj lol

Any new art ideas or requests you've gotten as of yet?
Also, Ishimaru in DanganRonpa can become a Super Saiyan. :O

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 02:50:28 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yes actually! over on my tumblr I've been doing a few doodle requests!
And I know!!!! Though I personally like Ishida, sometimes the way people portray him rubs me the wrong way lol.
Here are the requests btw! Im doing more but Im taking a small break!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:14:42 )
@howonk: These are just really awesome, I kid you not.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:46:53 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ahhhhh thank you!!!! Im glad you like them !!! (btw if you'd like to request something as well, heres my tumblr where you can request it ~ )

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:11:50 )
Howonk:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ahhhhh thank you!!!! Im glad you like them !!! (btw if you'd like to request something as well, heres my tumblr where you can request it ~ )

Super Saiyan Ishimaru, we don't really seem to see enough of, sadly speaking.
You watched all 12 episodes of Madoka Magica before?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:27:58 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: You can probably find a lot of art of Ishida on pixiv!!! I constantly see him there.
I tried to but unfortunately I couldn't make it as I couldn't understand what was happening.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:29:31 )
Howonk:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: You can probably find a lot of art of Ishida on pixiv!!! I constantly see him there.
I tried to but unfortunately I couldn't make it as I couldn't understand what was happening.

That's a bummer.
As for Date-a-Live, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kill La Kill or reading on Akame Ga Kill sometime?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:32:51 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I haven't heard of anyone of those except for Kill la Kill, but I haven't made time to watch it! I've seen very few animes so I'm usually better discussing games (like destiny, minecraft, undertale, etc.) but i really wanna get into more anime!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:34:09 )
Howonk:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I haven't heard of anyone of those except for Kill la Kill, but I haven't made time to watch it! I've seen very few animes so I'm usually better discussing games (like destiny, minecraft, undertale, etc.) but i really wanna get into more anime!

What about Drakengard or Nier then?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:39:35 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Nope! From the top of my head, the only animes I've really watched are Bnha, osomatsu-san, opm, serial experiments lain, like one episode of haikyuu, parts of gyakuten saiban (though ive played the games so i know what happenes except for the ovas), mob psycho 100, like half of yuri on ice, first parts of zombieland saga, a random episode of hunterxhunter, and i think thats really it tbh!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:44:45 )
Howonk:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Nope! From the top of my head, the only animes I've really watched are Bnha, osomatsu-san, opm, serial experiments lain, like one episode of haikyuu, parts of gyakuten saiban (though ive played the games so i know what happenes except for the ovas), mob psycho 100, like half of yuri on ice, first parts of zombieland saga, a random episode of hunterxhunter, and i think thats really it tbh!

Lain notwithstanding, that's a bummer that then.
Might I ask if Shin Megami Tensei(the mega-verse I mean) rings any bells?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:47:51 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah. And other than Tensei, no! But even then tensei is a character from bnha so doesnt really count, does it?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:49:27 )
Howonk:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah. And other than Tensei, no! But even then tensei is a character from bnha so doesnt really count, does it?

I was asking about video games, so no that doesn't count.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:50:31 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ah, okay then. And no, it still doesn't really ring a bell to me. Though I did look it up, Im guessing its probably produced by the same team (or at least same art direction) for the personas series.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:51:51 )
Howonk:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ah, okay then. And no, it still doesn't really ring a bell to me. Though I did look it up, Im guessing its probably produced by the same team (or at least same art direction) for the personas series.

The Persona series is actually part of the SMT Mega-verse, actually.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:15:26 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Really? Thats very neat !!!! Tbh it reminded me of a game series I played on the wii that I cant remember the name of! You played as a series of doctors, each doing something in a certain scenario (like an ER person rushing to a scene of a crash at a mall and having to keep certain patients stable for say 5 minutes.) can't remember its name tho :0(

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.