Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries The Rat's Scrawlings

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 15:44:56 )

Thought I was creative with the tilting but who knows !
Anyways Here I'll be posting my recent finished art work and any doodles I actually remember to convert from .sai/.psd to .png lol
I dont really have any active art posting sites (I tend to honestly forget to post my work... ;; ) but!
I do have a deviantart here!
and thats. thats sorta it uhhh. OH a navi

1. Intro (youre here :0)
2. Wips
3. Reserved spot for my idiotic rat chirps (my comments)
4 & 5. Extra reserved spots cause I dont trust myself at ALL

and thats it i think for now. If I want more posts then uh. Rip future me lol

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 15:51:00 )

Wip, Wip!
I currently have 6 wips in progress !

1. A new OC draft! Currently I'm calling her Peachy/Peashy girl until I find her an actual name lol

2. and Finally, her counterpart! Still havent nailed the design I want tho so excuse my messy sketches,,,

3. A bit of an older one, but still new! It's Oc coloring; I'm happy with her skin but not her outfit rip

4. Oops. Finished Chihiro, now I'm back at it with mondo

5. And !!!!! I'm doing a bandori collab with my friend! I'm drawing summertime Misaki ~

[NEW] 6. Another Ishimaru piece (cant get enough of this guy, really) but with Ishida also ~ Im not sure about the text though...

This Will be updated if i remember it regularly ~

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 15:53:02 )

The Rat Screams
as the title? subheader says this is where I'm gonna post comments ahahaha,,,,

1. peachy tea.... i want peach tea. She was also a PAIN to figure out colors for and even THEN im gonna need to redo them to match my monitors difference rip

2. I just. REALLY like the idea of Ibuki + Mondo in a fusion okay

3. This is for a shared universe me and my irl friend have! Basically, if someone died in a certain way, they were revived with powers connected to the way they died. This little lady had an unfortunate accident with some demons!

4. Not sure how Mondo got his body done before Taka but w/e. I actually only started mondo BC OF Taka! The pose I have in mind for Taka is his laughing/happy sprite, and it reminded me of Mondo's knuckle sprite so whoops i drew that

5. Misaki needs a break but she doesn't get one very often :0(. Anyways! This is a collab with my friend, Clack (who isnt on this site unfortunately) I'm rlly proud of how her left (our right) hand turned out !!! Honestly im in love with it xD

[NEW] 6. This is actually based off of a doodle I did yesterday night of Ishimaru. it was really fun to do and i even had to reference it for the angle of the head xD

This will ALSO be edited regularly if i can remember !

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 15:53:27 )

Reserved of course ~

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 15:53:39 )

And then also reserved!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 20:53:19 )
What a cool art style. O: I love your chihiro piece~
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 01:43:28 )

@Kent: thank you!!! This style is more experimental than my usual one (it’s shown on the latter two) but I’m extremely happy that people are taking to both !!!!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 02:13:21 )
@Howonk: beautiful art! You are super talented, so jelly. I was thinking bout posting an art thread but I'm really self conscious about my art >_< I always make stuff and then hate it the next day when I notice everything I did wrong. Lol.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 04:33:18 )

@Laufeia: Ahhhh thank you !!! ;w; And Honestly? Me too !!! I'm so nervous about posting my art, especially my original stuff (which is nothing RIP) and SAMEEEEE I do that ALL the time with my art and I just hope no one will notice the mistakes I do aaah,,,,
I think you should post an art thread though!!! Itll help you get used to post your art online and stuff !! You can just start with little doodle of like a flower or something and work your way up ! Thats what I did personally.
If you do start a thread, let me know ASAP! i wanna bookmark it ~

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 06:24:46 )
@Howonk: hmm.. I just might.. I haven’t drawn too much lately because I’m always sick and my dang tablet needs a new screen protector >~< you’re inspiring me. xD I wanna be that good.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 10:47:36 )

@Laufeia: You should !!! I would (like i said) bookmark and comment on it~. Also mood, my seasonal allergies are kicking my BUTT with drawing and just existing Dx. Hopefully you'll be able to get that screen protector soon! (I personally use mine w/o one but thats because I take risks lol.) And AHHHBREGBBHERG THANK YOU THATS SO FLATTERING!!!!! I'm really happy that I'm inspiring you !!!! And I'm confident that with Practice, you'll surely surpass me !!!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 13:34:13 )

Actually, here's some of my already finished pieces ! Here are my two Danganronpa Ones; Celeste from Dr1, and Ibuki from Dr2! Apologies for such big images - I draw on large canvases lol

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 16:59:30 )
@Howonk: I dunno if I’ll surpass you, but I can definitely try . I always get stuck at HANDS, my mortal enemy. I actually prefer no screen protector but scratches really hurt my soul so I can’t bring myself to use it xD ~just gonna stick with pencil for now~ AND you are welcome you’re an amazing artist for sure dear
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 08:07:01 )

@Laufeia: AWWWWW THANK YOU ;w; Youre compliments mean a LOT to me !!!!! ♥♥♥
And honestly? hands SUCK. I've gotten sort of a knack for them but even them its only like. rlly basic poses lol. Thank god for resources ^^;

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 08:55:37 )

OH I also forgot to upload this doodle I did of my persona (sorta? hard to explain) in a new shirt I got that became too out of hand and got finished xD

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 12:14:42 )

Not art this time but 3 new wips and 3 new comments have been added! really excited for these as well !!!! ♥

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 12:41:01 )
@Howonk: IM MISSING OUT ;w; I haven't been lurking the forums since forever!

Beautiful artworks!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 12:58:45 )

@Kairu: Well then, welcome back to forum lurking !!! Glad you could pay a visit to little ole me :D
And thank you SO much!!!! ;w; I have never gotten this much support for my art work like. ever. yall are too kind ;;w;;

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 17:49:06 )

Finished my Fourth of July post! (also happy fourth of july ~ )

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 22:59:11 )
@howonk:
happy 4th of july!!

eeeeeeee cute pic
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.