Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 07:44:57 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".....I go with Anna." Lindsay replied.

"She wants to go. So we go." he told her.

"I don't want to be away from her." he continued.

"....we're... all we have..." he then said quietly.

"So I'll stick by her. I'll try to protect her whenever I can." he went on.

"That's why."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 07:57:48 )

"Ahhh. So you want to leave without saying hello to the only family that knows where you are, that you know the location of?" She woman then asked before sliding off of the hood of the car she was on.

"Come now, Lindsay was it? How about you at least give me a chance, hey?" She asked with a subtle smirk, knowing that while Anna would be unimpressed and disinterested, there was also a very good chance that it'd be good... if someone showed up as she called.

"Lindsay can stay if he wants. I'm out of here though." Anna stated, which net a side from the woman before she made her way up to the pair fo them and held out a small box to each. Anna anccepted it before sighing.

"And this is...." She trailed off.

"Open and you'll see."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 08:06:28 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

It was clear that Lindsay was very torn right now.

The Unit was the one place where he felt like he was welcomed, where he felt like he could trust people, but Anna wanted to just leave it. And right now it seemed like she didn't even care whether or not Lindsay went with her.

A flurry of negative emotions were coursing through his mind, but it was all overridden by the sudden confusion that he was feeling when the boxes were given to them.

"......" he was silent, before opening his.

"A... phone?" he asked, seeing the smartphone within.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 08:10:28 )

Anna opened the box herself afterward as well.

"Yeah. Phones." The woman stated.

"There's one for each of them, free, no charge, and unlimited time and texts." She told them.

"Why?" Anna asked.

'Because one of you is family, and family is important." She said, wording it in such a way specifically to cause Anna to pause.

Which she did.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 08:25:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Almost as though this was planned out, a car suddenly pulled up next to Anna, and the window rolled down, revealing a man with greenish-blue hair, and glasses on.

"...also, family look out for each other." he said, as though finishing what the woman had just said.

He then looked at Anna, smirking.

"Hey, cousin." he greeted her.

"Been a while since I saw you last." he commented, flashing a toothy smile that revealed his sharp shark-like teeth in his maw.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 09:18:23 )

Kiah just smirked as Anna looked to the one that was there.

". . . I was literally about to head out to look for you." She admitted after a moment before looking to Lindsay.

"Yo. Since we now got contact, you deal with whomever the hell that is, I'm heading with this Jackass." She stated simply.

"Apaprently you've got my number." She then added before climbing into the car without much hesitation. She knew the one that was in there, and knew him quite well, at that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 21:14:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The one in the car watched as Anna hopped in, before looking at Lindsay, who seemed to just be trying to process all of this.

"Don't take it so hard, kid." he said.

"It's just how she is." he told him.

"There's some fish sandwiches in the bag by your feet." he then told Anna. "Feel free to mow down." he finished, looking at the other woman.

"Thanks for the tip." he told her.

"Catch ya later." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 23:14:41 )

"Not a problem, Rene." Was the response he got.

"Now get going. You got your cousin, I got my cousin." She said. After he was gone, she looked to Lindsay.

"Look. My name is Kiah Fyrane" She told him simply.

"I heard you're one of Rowena's kids." She continued. "We're family."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 23:31:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay watched as the car left, before looking at Kiah.

"....family." he said.

"I... never thought I would meet anyone I'm related to." he admitted, making his way closer to her.

Once he was close, he lifted his hand up slightly, palm up... and a small orb of red fire formed above it.

And Kiah could tell it was Fyrane fire.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 23:36:12 )

Kiah just smirked before doing the same, causing a couple of smaller ones, along with one larger one, to form. He could feel the mana from it, just as she could feel the mana from his.

Her was a bit darker though, but that wasn't too surprising. There was also an aspect of... something else... to her flames, but the family line couldn't be denied.

"As Rene says, Family looks out for each other." She told him.

"And you've got more family than you realise, than you can probably understand for the moment. " Kiah paused a moment before smirking.

"I heard through the grapevine where a kid named Ash is, for instance."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 23:46:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay's eyes widened when he heard that.

"A... As in... Ashley!?" he exclaimed.

Kiah nodded in response.

"....all right, then." Lindsay then said.

"I can keep in contact with Anna... if she still wants to." he went on, looking at the phone, and then looking back at his cousin.

"...let's go back inside." he suggested.

With that, the two of them started to make their way back to the Unit, with Lindsay hoping for a better future than what it had looked like before, and Kiah smiling, happy she had found Lindsay. She knew quite a few people that would be very happy to see him again.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.