Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 20:35:22 )
She set the trays down on top after clearing them off, looking over to the Doctor. “Lead the way?” She asked softly. This was going to take some getting use to. Having outfits she could choose from and things for her room.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 21:27:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly and nodded leading her down the hall, "Did any stores catch your attention earlier?"

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 21:50:31 )
“Yeah I think..” she said softly, turning her filter on out of habit again because they were moving. “They were back the way we came..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:10:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Then lets go there first." She led her back the way they had come from, "When you spot them just let me know."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:19:09 )
She nodded, following after her until they spotted one of the shops. “That’s one of them...” she said softly, walking towards it curiously. They had some really cute clothes. Once she started looking at them, checking the price she frowned a little. Wow.. that seemed expensive..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:23:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

She followed after her with a smile seeing her frown she said, "Don't look at the prices. Money is not a problem for me. Find what you want." She said gently.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:34:22 )
She looked over, “Alright..” and grabbed a few things to try. “I.. should probably try them on.” She said gently, looking at the dressing room and then over to the Doctor. “Sorry- I won’t be long.” She headed for one of the rooms down the hallway, slipping inside.

As soon as she shut the door and turned to the mirror, there was a very loud bang of thunder and the power went out. Oh. She was fine, usually, in the dark, because she knew where she was and how to get to a source of light. The moon was always a great source of light outside too. But with the power going out like this in a place she wasn’t fully familiar with.. She took in a sharp breath, focused on the task at hand and turned back to the door..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:59:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently and smiled, "Don't worry take your time.." She said moving to look at some stuff curiously. She frowned as the power went out moving towards the dressing rooms, "Artemis? You okay?" She wanted to make sure...she didn't like the power going out like that storms were rare there..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 00:48:38 )
She pulled the door open, “Yeah..” she answered breathlessly. Not something she really enjoyed, but it wasn’t like there was a random angel statue anywhere nearby.. right?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:15:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Okay good..its rare for storms to happen here.." She said softly apologetically.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:19:59 )
She took a deep breath, exhaling and smiled a little. “I like thunderstorms, they’re relaxing..just.. not use to being thrown into pitch black darkness. Willingly going into it, fine.. but not unexpectedly..” she said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:24:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently, "That's understandable.." she said gently looking back as a worker came over with a flashlight. The worker smiled, "Our backup generators are being fired up we should be ready to work again soon."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:31:23 )
She wrapped her arms around herself, looking down at the shadows from the flashlight. Ok good.. She relaxed a little and went a bit red, almost glad for the darkness now. She was overreacting, she knew that.. but still. She took another, quiet but deep breath, relaxing a bit more. “What’s the store with all of the dark clothing in it?” She asked, wanting to be on a different topic.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:34:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded lightly watching the worker go off before digging into her pockets, "Hot Topic, its a nice store too." She said before going, 'aha' as she pulled out a little orb of light, "Here this should help."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:36:40 )
She blinked a few times, taking the orb and holding it close, glancing down at the shadows again. “Thank you.. I’d like to check that store out too..” she said shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:38:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She saw her glance down again and said softly, "I always check for two..you're safe..its okay.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:42:27 )
She paused, looking back up at the Doctor. How did..? “Wait- they’re real?” She thought it was always just.. her mind playing tricks. The stuff had happened so long ago. If the shadows were real then did that also mean.. “Have you seen stone angels too?” She asked after a moment of hesitation.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:46:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned softly, "You've gone through a lot of things haven't you..They are...Weeping angels, they move when you aren't looking at them..The other is Vashta Nerada, they latch onto you through your shadow and create a second one before they feed..." She hesitated before pulling her into a tight hug, protective.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:48:55 )
She listened to the explanation, glad to finally have a name to the things that she remembered seeing years and years ago. “Both bad..” she said softly before being pulled into a hug. She went a deep red, not sure how to respond. When.. when was the last time she’d had a hug? She couldn’t remember. “Doctor? It’s Alright..” she said gently.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:59:59 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Very bad...those are two I can't send people from typically..I do what I can but..." she said softly as she held her protectively.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.