Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:22:31 )
She blinked a few times, looking between the woman and the blue box. Okay? Different? Once the doors opened however, spilling all the warm lights out on her, she brought her attention back to the box and.. her jaw dropped. It looked like.. She stepped around the blue box, checking each side before moving back to the doors.

Really different. Hesitantly, with a look at the woman, she stepped inside. Well, if it was a trap, she definitely fell for it. “It’s..” She was at a loss for words..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:31:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

She grinned watching her she loved this part so much, "Bigger on the inside?" she offered with a smile.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:33:32 )
She looked over at her, nodding quietly. “And warm..” She mumbled shyly. Warm and.. a feeling she had never felt before. She was trying to place it. She turned her attention back to the console in the center, lost in thought for a moment. “What’s her name?” She mumbled, still trying to place the other feeling she had..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:35:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "The TARDIS..she's my home and friend..she take's good care of me and any who travel in her." She said softly following her into the TARDIS closing the doors gently.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:37:46 )
Her arms immediately wrapped around herself at the word ‘friend’ again. She wasn’t use to the word.. One of the other words the Doctor said made her pause. Home. That was it. That was the feeling she had gotten. Warm and home.. She couldn’t place it because she had never felt that way before.. “thanks for... letting me stay the night...”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:41:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "You can stay as long as you want.."she said gently, leading her down a hallway and pausing at a door to open it for her, "There is a bathroom right across the way, stocked with soaps, shampoos, fluffy towels and a robe. You are free to use anything you like, and if you get hungry just let me know I'm pretty sure theres some food in the kitchen I can make."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:43:48 )
She looked imat the bedroom, focused on the bed mostly. A.. real bed. “I don’t want to impose...” she said softly, arms still around herself tightly. She wondered what it would feel like to lay on the bed. At the mention of a shower she went red. It had been a little while.. did she smell bad? How embarrassing...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:46:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "You're not imposing at all..There's a hot tub, and a big regular tub if you would like a bubble bath, I usually find them rather relaxing myself." She said softly, thoughtfully, she figured she might need a bit of help relaxing so she thought she'd bring it up.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:49:45 )
“Thank you..” She said softly, looking over to her finally. “I appreciate it very much..” Maybe a quick bath and then she could take a small nap. She didn’t want to be a rude guest..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:52:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "If you need me I'll be in the console room just down the hall." She said gently motioning to it, "If there is anything you need please, feel free to come ask okay?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 11:35:49 )
She went a little red but nodded. “Alright.” And she slipped into the bathroom. After standing there, hesitating a moment and squirming shyly, she started a shower. Unfortunately if she took a bath she’d fall asleep in the tub.

After taking everything off, she folded her clothes on the sink, apples on top. She’d.. have to get something else to wear. Her clothes smelled bad. She slipped into the shower, washing up and then getting out and drying off, moving to look at herself in the mirror.

Was this a wise decision, taking the offer of a stranger she barely knew? She felt she could trust her with anything.. and everything, but.. she touched one of her ears softly. The filter had to come off too, it wasn’t waterproof. What would she say or do if she found out what she was? She wasn’t human.. but she wasn’t going to tell her.

She frowned a little, rubbing her eyes now and grabbing the bathrobe that was in the room and slipping her filter on. Yawning, she wrapped it right around her and slipped into the bedroom. A quick catnap.. and then she’d go to the console room. She moved onto the bed, immediately falling asleep in the middle of it. It had been too comfortable to resist staying awake any longer.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:55:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled as she worked under the console, humming happily. Hearing a soft beep from the console she paused blinking. "Wait I was humming?" She said she hadn't even realized it until the console brought it to her attention. She thought before smiling softly, "I guess I was...its nice to have a possible companion again.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 22:27:52 )
Arty sat up after a few hours of sleep, looking around the room. She went red. Ah. So it wasn’t a dream? How long was she out? She stood up and went red, moving to the bathroom and getting into her clothes from yesterday.

She rubbed her arm, heading down the hall and into the console room, hoping she hadn’t been mad about her falling asleep so long. She looked around the console room, “Hello..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 22:47:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked up at that, "Oh Hello! Down here just fixing a few things on the console, sleep well?" she asked with a warm smile finishing up on the wire moving to get up.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 22:57:30 )
She smiled a little, watching. “I.. yeah I did, sorry I didn’t mean to.. be out so long.” She said softly, looking over at the console curiously. The design was absolutely beautiful.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:21:29 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly as she climbed out from where she was, "No worries, you needed your sleep. Would you like to try on some clothes? There's a wardrobe with a lot of clothing in it you are welcome to try any of it on."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:27:06 )
She bit her lip lightly, “Oh- I.. Alright..” What was she supposed to say to that? “Sorry about mine..” she said gently, moving over to the console.

“She’s beautiful by the way..” She said softly, motioning to the console. The tardis beeped warmly at that, lighting up happily. She really liked this companion.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:29:20 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly moving to lead her to the wardrobe, "Don't worry about it all, I just figured you would like to wear something new." She said gently as she led her down the hall.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:33:45 )
Once they reached the wardrobe, which was down a confusing maze of hallways, her eyes went a little wide seeing the enormous room. Every shelf and closet had tons of clothing to choose from, most of it had been organized by size recently thanks to the TARDIS. She looked around a bit shyly, wondering what she might be able to wear. “Wow..”
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:36:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked a few times, "Huh she organized it well that's good it won't be as hard to find stuff now." She smiled, "You can wear whatever you like, I'll wait in the hall so you don't get lost trying to find your way back."

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.