Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:20:25 )
She smiled softly, “Alright, thank you.” She said shyly, following after her as she led the way. She let her attention wander, checking out the beautiful landscape of the beach. It was warm and relaxing here..All of the other species being on this planet made it seem like her home planet only.. much friendlier.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 02:11:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled moving to open the door for her, "We can go to any store you want."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 02:16:48 )
She looked at the Doctor and headed inside with a soft “Thanks.” At the door being held open. “I wouldn’t know where to start...” she paused and smiled sheepishly. “But... could we do the food thing first...? Please?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 02:59:27 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course, I'm hungry too.." She admitted with a grin and led her off to the food court, "And that way you can see stores so we can hit them afterwards if they catch your interest."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 03:09:54 )
She smiled softly and followed after her, looking at everything curiously. Every store seemed to have so many items in it, it was a bit overwhelming. There were a few stores that caught her attention with their cute outfits.. Things she’d never dream of wearing before now.

Once they got closer to the food court her attention turned to the smells of the food. So many different, amazing ones. They turned the corner and she paused, looking at all of the food choices. “What do you recommend..?” She asked shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 05:18:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked around curiously, "Hmm..well how about a burger for you?" she said thoughtfully companions liked those typically..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 11:31:50 )
Arty looked away from the food choices, curiously putting her attention on the Doctor. “What’s a burger?” She asked thoughtfully.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 17:47:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She paused at that question, oh wow, "Well its a sandwich with a cooked meat patty."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 17:53:09 )
“That sounds like it would be really tasty..” She said softly, “..I wouldn’t mind trying that.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:00:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled and led her over to one of the restaurants so she could get a burger, "So if you want to try just a basic one a number one would probably be best for you."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:03:39 )
She looked at the options on the menu, reading everything over carefully. “Do you mind if I try the one with everything on it..?” She asked curiously. The vegetables that came with it seemed like they would make it taste even better.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:05:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "I don't mind at all you can try whatever you like." She said gently with a warm smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:09:13 )
She smiled softly, turning to place an order for the burger option she had seen, a meal with just a plain water to drink. She didn’t want it to be too expensive for the Doctor, she knew how it was to need to save as much as possible. There was also the fact she was going to be getting clothes later too.

She also had to take into consideration it would probably be more food than she had had for one meal in a while. While she didn’t starve back on that planet, she also didn’t over spend on food and rationed what she had. It was just habit now. “Thank you.” She said softly as the worker handed her a tray, looking to the Doctor. She had meant it for both of them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:19:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled she had ordered a salad for herself handing her card over to the lady, taking her tray as well since her salad bowl was big. She smiled warmly looking to Artemis, "Lets take that table over there.." She gently nodded to one of the empty ones.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:24:51 )
She nodded, heading over to the table with her and setting her tray down before sitting down. She picked up one of the fries that had come with her meal, trying it and going a bit red. Nice, warm, hot and tasty food.. She looked over to the Doctor, a bit embarrassed still that it had been this long since she had a decent meal.

“Thank you again.” She said shyly, moving to start on the burger. It was calling her name.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:27:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Anytime if there is anything you don't like we can get you another thing." She said before starting to eat her salad.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:30:41 )
She shook her head, working on her burger. “It’s amazing, actually.” She replied, looking around. “So.. you travel a lot.. What kinds of things have you seen and done?” She asked curiously. She.. wanted to know more about her, and she thought she should be honest with the Doctor as well.. but it was still hard to do.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:35:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "I'm glad..Quite a bit really. I've seen almost every planet by now I believe, but there always seems to be one or two that I run into." She said thoughtfully as she took a bite, "There are some planets that tend to land themselves in trouble a lot, such as Earth, and I go and protect it.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:39:25 )
She was quiet as she listened, taking another bite or two of her burger as the Doctor spoke. “Earth sounds like a fun planet.. Will we go there sometime?” She asked thoughtfully, another question nagging at her but.. she wasn’t sure how to ask it.

“Do you save all of the planets?” She asked finally, that was a safer question.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:43:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course, its my favorite its ab it of a home to me now.." She said softly with a smile. She paused at that, "I do my best to..there are ones that I can't save.."

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.