Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:35:47 )
She smiled a little, “Thanks..” and that last comment confirmed what she thought might already be true. “You may not ever.” If what the Doctor told her about the two creatures she had thought her mind made up were true..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:38:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked as she heard that and looked to 13 who commented softly, "Angels and shadows.." Trin immediately frowned, "I see..I'm sorry we can help with that one.." they did sometimes help the Doctor with other planets but usually it was just helping with Earth.

Christopher bounced over to Arty and smiled, "Pwetty eaws!" and gave her a hug!

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:41:39 )
“It’s alright- I’m glad Im Safe from it..” She said softly.. She looked down at the little one and smiled gently. “You have handsome wings.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:43:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

Trin smiled gently, "I am too.."

He grinned up at her, "Tank ou!'

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:46:35 )
Jack looked over after speaking with Ianto. “You two up for a pizza?”

Arty looked up, tilting her head slightly. “What’s a pizza?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:48:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

Christopher gasped, "Its amazing! Ou has to has one!" he bounced.

13 chuckled, "Its a disk of bread cut into slices that has tomato sauce and cheese on top along with a variety of toppings."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:49:54 )
Arty looked over to the Doctor, “That sounds pretty good..” she said softly. She felt rather odd being the only one who didn’t know what some of these foods were..

Jack smiled, “Still just cheese?” He asked, just making sure before placing an order.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 03:51:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Far as me yes please..."

Trin smiled, "Lets get a cheese and a meat lovers." Christopher loooved the meat lovers, while Trin still preferred cheese herself.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 11:30:01 )
Jack nodded, placing an order for extras as well for the rest of the gang. “I’ll go pick it up in a minute.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:01:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

Trin smiled moving to kiss him, "Alright love."

13 smiled softly happy for them and explained softly to Artemis, "Jack traveled with me al ong time ago before he took over Torchwood. Trin traveled with me a bit before she had to stop and take care of her sisters for a bit. They fell and love and have been together ever since.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:04:37 )
“That’s really sweet that they found each other.” She said softly, listening to the explanation.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:07:39 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "I'm glad they did.."

Trin smiled letting Jack go and moving to scoop up Christopher to hug him, "Daddy's going to go get dinner so why don't you go wash your hands?"

He giggled snuggling, "Otay mommy!" As soon as he was set down he bounced off to wash his hands.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:11:03 )
Arty was thoughtful for a moment before following after him to wash her hands as well, and to give the Doctor some time to catch up with Trin.

Jack smiled softly, “I’ll be right back.” He headed for the exit.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:13:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

Trin smiled, "Be careful love." She looked to 13 and smiled moving to sit and chat..

Christopher looked up as Artemis came in and grinned, "Hewo! Washy too?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:17:59 )
She smiled gently, “Yeah. I’ll wash up too.” She said softly, “Your wings are beautiful.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:20:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

He smiled shyly, "Tankies!" He got the stool out and got up on it to wash his hands, "Mommy and daddy founded me..they's the best.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:24:29 )
She watched him, smiling warmly. “They seem like wonderful parents. I’m glad you have them.” She said softly. She moved to stand next to him and wash her hands as well.

After they were almost finished, however, an alarm started blaring inside Torchwood.. just long enough for her to pick up Chris protectively. “What is that?” She started to ask, as the scene around the both of them changed from inside the base to... what appeared to be a ship.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:28:01 )
Lets use all the colors!

Christopher whimpered clinging to her, "I dunno.." scary sound! "Mommy?!" he called out hopefully.

Trin was up in an instant glancing at a computer screen for a second before running to the bathroom hoping against hope that she'd find them. Her heart stopped when it was empty the water still running, "DOCTOR! I NEED YOU!"

13 was already running after her and came to a stop as she saw the bathroom empty. She got her screwdriver out, "Teleported out of here.." she was picking up the signal as Trin turned off the water.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:32:30 )
A few men came up to the pair, moving to grab Christopher away from Artemis.

She immediately turned her back on them. “Hell no! You don’t touch him.” She hissed, ears back, holding him tighter, protective. They would not touch him if she could help it. “Whatever you’re planning- do it to me instead.”

The men shrugged, grabbing her shoulders and forcing them both to a cell. They ordered her to leave the kid in the room, and had to give their, albeit fake, word that they wouldn’t touch him, in order for her to let go.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:40:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Nooo no touchy hew!" He said trying to run to the door to stop her from going crying as it was closed, "Nooo no huwty!"

Trin was moving to grab her coat and gun ringing up Jack's cell hoping he was close.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.