Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:44:57 )
She frowned a little but nodded, “What is Earth like?” She asked softly, wondering if the Doctor found her suspicious now. “What kind of species lives there?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:46:55 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Humans live there, it truthfully is a rather primitive planet compared to others but seeing them learn is wonderful." She said softly smiling, she loved seeing the humans learn and grow.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:51:34 )
“Humans..” she finished up her burger and worked on the fries curiously. “They sound interesting..” she said thoughtfully.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:55:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded, "They are...they can be very caring creatures but also tend to be stubborn and try to not believe in something that is new, aliens have landed there several times and they still think they are alone in the universe. They learn eventually though.." She said softly with a smile, "They're just stubborn about it."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:58:08 )
“Oh well that’s good they eventually learn.” She said softly, finishing the fries up.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:01:59 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded as she finished her salad, "It is..I think you'll like earth its quite beautiful there.." She said softly with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:03:44 )
“Really? I’d love to go see it.” She said shyly. “What do the humans look like?” She asked curiously.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:04:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked surprised but smiled gently, "They look like me.." She said gently, "And you when you have what I'm guessing is a filter on."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:08:50 )
She went a very deep shade of red, “Oh...” She set her drink down and squirmed a little. “I.. apologize for not saying anything..” she said softly, looking away. She glanced around, wondering if she’d get the same reaction from everyone on this planet.

Biting her lip a bit harder than she had meant to, she looked back to the Doctor and reached up, turning her filter off, looking down.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:13:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled gently, "It's quite alright.." she said softly, "I'm not human myself I just look like one.." She blinked surprised as she saw her ears, breathing out softly, "Fascinating..I've never seen one of your species.." she said softly in shock.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:18:01 )
She looked up at the Doctor, smiling a little. “I haven’t either.. not in a very long time.” She said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:22:40 )
Lets use all the colors!

"That's amazing...I mean..I've been traveling for well over 2000 years..." She said softly looking at her amazed smiling gently.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:26:58 )
She watched the Doctor, tilting her head softly. “That’s a lot of traveling. Have you been alone all this time?” She asked curiously, looking up at the glass ceiling of the mall‘s food court as what appeared to be lightening flashed in the sky. Beautiful..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:33:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked up surprised by the lightening, "No..I've had companions off and on..they always go back home or find a new home they like.." She said softly with a bit of sadness..it hurt to lose them..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:35:00 )
She looked over to the Doctor again, smiling softly. “Well.. I suppose you’re stuck with me until you get tired of me.” She said gently. She was having a lot of fun, way more than she remembered ever having before.. and she doubted she’d find somewhere she wanted go and live now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:36:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to her and smiled warmly, "I won't get tired of you." She knew she would't, she was nice and she liked spending time with her already. She wanted to show her all thet hings she could.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:39:34 )
She smiled gently as the rain started, coming down hard and making a soothing sound. “So I suppose checking out the ocean is out of the question for a little while.. What could we do until then?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 20:01:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "It is..well we can do some shopping for you of course, get you your own clothes and such." She said looking to her with a warm smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 20:18:49 )
“Would that be alright?” She asked softly, standing up and cleaning up her mess to take to the trash, grabbing the Doctor’s empty tray as well.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 20:27:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

She got up to help her, "Of course, I want you to be comfortable in the TARDIS and have your own things." She said gently with a smile.

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.