Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:40:16 )
“I can.. try on anything?” She asked curiously, glancing back at the Doctor and then over to the clothes. Something in here had to fit her, right? Her attention wandered to the male clothing all hung up very neatly. There was an outfit with a very long looking scarf, a colorful one and even a fez in this section. Interesting choices.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:47:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course.." She said with a warm smile.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:53:46 )
She wandered a little deeper into the room, looking at all of the clothing and picking things that might be her size. She moved to the little dressing room, setting everything down carefully and looking at herself in the mirror. She looked.. scraggly, at best. You could tell she had been on the streets before coming here.

Biting her lip she turned away from the mirror, stripping and setting her clothes in a folded pile away from the clean ones. She moved to the new pile and tried on a few things, looking in the mirror each time. It was like a whole different person reflected back at her and she wondered how long she might be allowed to stay.. to have clean clothes and a warm bed.

After settling on a pair of jeans, a tank top, a boho shirt that hung off one shoulder, and a pair of converse, she folded the rest back up and moved to put them back in their spots, looking for a hair tie in the process so she could get it out of the way. “Thank you...” she said, stepping out of the room and into the hallway.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:59:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to her with a warm smile, "Not a problem..you said before you couldn't afford this yet..So have you been looking for a ship ot take you away?" She asked softly, "Or just looking for a place to stay..?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:01:27 )
She went a little red, “Both. I was hoping.. maybe I’d find a better life on another planet.. and could work for a place to stay...” She said softly, rubbing her arm shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:08:12 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly, "Well, if you'd like, I like to travel around through space and time..You could stay and travel with me, explore planets and such."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:14:11 )
She blinked a few times, watching the Doctor curiously. Someone she just met wanted her to travel around and explore? She was a bit speechless, if she was being honest with herself. “You.. want me to travel with you?” She asked softly, biting her lip.

She wouldn’t have to try, and possibly fail, at making a life for herself on another planet? At least not yet? “I would love to.. if I’m not going to be too much of a burden..” she said gently. It did sound too good to be true.. “Is there a catch..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:21:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

"No burden at all. No catch, I just ask that you listen to me if we run into trouble and don't wander off." SHe said gently with a warm smile, "And that is just more for your own safety."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:24:52 )
She tilted her head softly, “Do you run into danger often?” She asked curiously. She was use to danger.. how bad could it be?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:27:19 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Try not to but you never know, there are species that try to take over other planets and sometimes we run into those instances." She said softly hoping to not scare her off.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:35:39 )
“Oh so like.. a normal day.” She said softly, shrugging. You got those weirdos sometimes, that landed on the planet thinking they could overthrow whatever.. They usually weren’t around long..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:42:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and smiled, "Right. So I thought we could go somewhere like space florida first, there is a nice mall there that way we can get you some clothes of your own so you can feel comfortable along with anything you would like or need." She said as she led her to the console room happily.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:45:38 )
“Alright.” She followed her out, “I might not have enough for clothes yet- but I’d love to see somewhere new.” She said gently, smiling as they got to the console room.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:48:07 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked, "Oh! No you won't be buying it I will, your money wouldn't work on the planet anyway. Don't worry about that." She gave her a smile as she moved to put the coordinates in, "Make sure to hold on tight."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:53:46 )
She went red at the response, almost flailing. “But I.. how can I pay you back?” She asked softly. She hated just.. taking things. It was necessary, sometimes, in order to eat for the day, but she hated it. She moved to hold onto one of the railings nearby, watching her curiously.

This woman barely knew her and had already let her have a room, a shower, and clothes from her own wardrobe. She bit her lip, feeling bad for hiding what she really was, when all the Doctor was doing was helping her out and being kind. However, past experiences of being stared at and whispered about made her shy about sharing.

“How come you trust me..? Someone who.. has lived on the streets for so long can’t be that trustworthy..” she asked quietly. Could they? She did her best to not stoop too far to that level..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:58:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

She gave her a smile, "Just be a friend and companion..keep me company..that's all I ask for." She said gently as she did the controls pausing at the question. "Just because you have lived on the streets doesn't mean you are untrustworthy. Everyone does things they may not like to survive, it's okay. That doesn't affect who you are as a person. You warned me of dangers on the street when you could have just left without a word, that proves you are a good person. Now hold on tight." She said gently making sure before pulling the last lever to take them to Space Florida.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:02:10 )
She watched her curiously, holding on and going a bit red, feeling her face get hot at the response she received. She had always tried to help. It usually wound up with her running from some gang members but.. it kept them from harming the ones less versed in the streets.

She gasped as they took off, tightening her grip until they landed and then cautiously letting go. She had said.. friend. She looked at the console and then back to the Doctor. She could have a friend? “Thank you..” she said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:09:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

She gave a warm smile and let go leading her over to the doors, "You're quite welcome. Are you hungry? We could get some food here too.." she offered opening the doors.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:12:44 )
She bit her lip again, rubbing her arm shyly. “Oh I.. had a few apples.” She said softly, following her to the doors. Except she left them in the wardrobe with her outfit..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:17:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled gently, "Well lets get you a proper meal. Well as proper as a food court would have." She said with a soft laugh, "We can get you some clothes go eat and then do a bit more shopping for stuff for your room and bathroom."

I'm just a crazy person.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.