Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:09:55 )
"We arent that far from home but if it makes you feel better we can get a room" he said taking kaito's hand. "Are you okay?"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 05:14:08 )
Kaito blinked and lowered his eyes when Fijore took his hand, giving his hand a squeeze. "Nightfall isn't my favorite time to be out and about.." He murmured. "We're not far from home though, so it should be alright." He said, more-so to himself then stood, but he didn't let go of Fijore's hand.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 05:21:26 )
He stood with kaito and pulled him to Fjiore's chest. "No matter what ill keep you safe." he said softly. It was a stark contrast from his fury earlier. He was soft and gentle and wanted to make Kaito feel better. "No matter what i wont let you be afraid. And i wont let anyone hurt you"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 21:10:19 )
Kaito paused when he was suddenly pulled into his chest, surprised at first, but he soon relaxed. He wasn't used to feeling so exposed, but Fijore was making him feel better. "I guess you really can see through me.." He murmured quietly, seeing how Fijore could see through the front he was trying to put up. "Let's get a hotel room, okay?" He asked.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 01:19:38 )
He nodded. "Anything you need" he said taking his hand. He started walking towards a nearby hotel. "I have a brother whos afraid of a lot. so this is easy" he said. He smiled and nudged him playfully.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 04:37:56 )
Kaito smirked some when he nudged him, holding his hand. It was nice having someone to lean on, and not have to look out for himself all the time. "I guess that makes this out first date." He teased innocently, giving his hand a squeeze.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 06:25:04 )
His face went very red and he went silent. He slowly smiled and he looked to the ground. "Yeah...yeah i guess so" he said gently. "Not a great one but its not bad" he said. "Lets get you inside"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 16:51:34 )
Kaito smiled some nodded, following him to the hotel.

Once they got checked in, and made It to their room, Kaito sat on the edge of one of the two beds. He was feeling better, a little embarrassed about his shut-down out there, but better now.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 23:38:22 )
Fjiore sat next to him ignoring the other bed. "Well if this is a date id be remiss if i didnt treat you to dinner" he said smiling. "Order off the room service menu. dont worry about price" he said gettinng up. "Im gonna shower"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 23:46:25 )
Kaito blinked and nodded, smiling some as Fijore went to take a shower. He got up and picked up the menu off the night table and glanced it over. Was he even hungry? It didn't matter, he needed to eat and he knew Fijore would agree. He sighed quietly and picked up the phone and dialed room service, deciding to get something small.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 02:34:17 )
Fjiore was in the shower for a very long time. When he came out he was wearing pants but no shirt. He was covered in scars. Deep, shallow, old, new. Scars of all shapes and sizes. He turned his back to get his meds and money for the food there was a massice scar that almost looked like a burn scar but it seemed to...throb constantly, as if alive.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 03:05:55 )
Kaito hung up the phone when he had ordered and glanced at Fijore when he came back, wanting to say something. Seeing his scars though, his throat went dry. He lowered his eyes to the floor, remembering the normal he had gotten half way through reading and the hell he'd been through. Sure, Kaito had his own scars from his own hell he'd been through, but he realized how sorry he was feeling for himself.. He felt different tonight. His mind was drifting in darker directions and he usually has more control of what directions his thoughts went in.

Why was he acting like this, tonight?

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 05:05:07 )
He turned around and put a shirt on. He went to say something of a joke then saw kaitos expression. He hurried over and took his hand with his free hand on kaitos shoulder. "Hey hey...whats wrong?" he asked his brows furrowed in worry.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 19:21:53 )
Kaito placed a hand on his forehead and shook his head head lightly. "I..don't know.." He murmured quietly. He knew the kind of face Fijore was making, just by the tone of his voice. It was laced with worry. "Maybe I'm just tired.." He murmured, slowly lifting his head to look at Fijore. "I'm alright, I just don't have much control over my thoughts right now." Kaito said calmly, hoping he'd understand. He didn't really know to else to explain it.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/15 23:34:14 )
He thought for a moment then his expression made an "aha" look. He dug into his bug and pulled out his meds along with a sleep aid. "Non habit forming of course" he said smiling. "Listen i may not be able to help you from going to those dark places...but i can help you sleep it off. Or at least try..." he said hoping he was helping
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:36:45 )
Kaito smirked some and lightly rested his forehead against Fijore's. "This isn't going to become a habit." He promised quietly. "After dinner though, I've already ordered something to eat." He teased innocently.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 01:45:56 )
"Its okay. i meant the sleep aid was non habit forming" he said. "I dont mind medicating you to help you sleep. But sure after dinner" he said. He kissed kaitos cheek and got up setting the meds down.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 01:58:32 )
Kaito kissed his forehead. That's not really what he meant, but it made since. He watched Fijore curiously as he set the meds up on the night table. The food wouldn't be here for a few minutes, so what could they do until then? He stretched out of the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 02:02:09 )
Fjiore was messing with his bag. "I know you saw it" he suddenly said. His eyes were closed and he took out some water for himself
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 02:13:23 )
Kaito glanced at him. "Well yeah.. You weren't wearing a shirt." He said calmly, hoping he was referring to the multiple scar, otherwise he'd sound like an idiot.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.