Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 02:00:40 )
"Wrists hurt. Brother knows where the ointment is..." he said looking away. He didnt say anything else and he was getting figity
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 03:15:21 )
Now he understood. "Alright, well.." He murmured, not wanting to wake Fijore since he was sleeping, he needed his rest. "Maybe I can help find it?" He wondered a loud.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 04:00:33 )
"Its okay. just hurts a little" he said obviously lying. It was evident it bothered him but he was used to brushing it off. He was used to being punished for complaining.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 16:10:34 )
Kaito bit back a frown. He could tell he was lying, he could hear it in his voice. "That won't do.." He murmured quietly, running a hand through his hair. Kaito glanced at him. "You said you were hungry, let's fix you something to eat, sound good?" He asked, since Valern had given what he made to his brother.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/13 05:48:07 )
(holy crap it got lost!!!)
He nodded some. He had flinched a little at being touched but kept quiet about it. "Food is...nice" he said quietly. "Thank you"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 02:50:26 )
Kaito noticed and mentally cursed. "Sorry.." He murmured quietly, then turned and headed to the kitchen. "What would you like to eat?" He asked curiously, glancing at him.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 06:58:12 )
"A-anything really" he said sitting down. He looked perpetually exhausted. He was exhausted all the time but this was the longest hed been awake in a few years.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 14:06:09 )
Kaito nodded some and ventured into the kitchen, and made him something simple yet filling. He came back out with a plate of food for Valern. "Here, I hope you like it." He said with a small smile.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 21:35:29 )
"I..." he started but went quiet. He took a bite and ate slowly. Everyone with him was slow and deliberate
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 01:45:56 )
Kaito glanced at him with a small smile, then stretched some. "I'll be right back, just going outside for a minute." He said casually before going outside. He just needed to stretch his wings a bit, but he wouldn't be flying. Kaito took off his shirt and allowed his wings to stretch out, his dark feathers ruffling in the breeze.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 04:37:03 )
Valern had watched him outside the window. His eyes widened and he placed a thin hand on the glass. He had never seen anything like it. He was amazed and temporarily forgot his fear of people.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 23:45:19 )
Kaito closed his eyes as he felt the wind around him tease his feathers. After a moment he gave his wings flap as if going to take off, but he didn't go anywhere. He just stood there and enjoyed the breeze, looking up at the clear sky. As much as he wanted to find his brother and talk to him, he couldn't leave Fijore and Valern right now. Not with Fijore being sick.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 05:26:50 )
Valern slowly walked to the doorway. He hadnt been outside since he'd been rescued and he looked as scared as he felt. But he wanted to touch those soft looking wings. They really amazed Valern.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 20:13:49 )
Kaito blinked and slowly turned to glance at Valern, standing in the doorway. If he
looked, Valern could see several scars along Kaito's back and chest. He could guess by the way his eyes were glued to his wings what the scared boy was probably thinking. But he could also see the fear in his eyes. Kaito slowly approached the doorway, keeping his wings open for the boy. "It's okay.. If you want to touch them." He said softly.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 01:09:11 )
He slowly put out his hands to feel the feathers. He was amazed at how soft they were. His eyes lit up as he stroked the feathers. He wished he had wings like that but he was too afraid to say so.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 05:06:24 )
Kaito stayed still as Valern did so, and kept his wings still. He didn't want to scare him after all. It actually felt kinda nice how he was stroking his feathers. "Listen.. There's a lot of creatures that want my feathers.. But.. Even if I get caught, I'll always find my way back.." He spoke quietly, making a promise to the boy that he wouldn't abandon them.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 06:04:05 )
Valern looked at him. "If you cant...come back...brother will always bring you home" he said very softly. He then comically shoved his face into the soft feathers feeling it on as much skin as he could.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 14:50:10 )
Kaito smiled some and chuckled when the boy suddenly shoved his face into his feathers. Well, that was new. But he didn't mind. In truth, he wanted to hug him but refrained from doing so. He was thankful for the brothers, both of them, for giving him a chance and for giving him someone to care about.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 15:33:43 )
It was about this time that Valern finally fell asleep, exhausted from being away so long. "He really likes soft things" a voice came from the stairs. Fjiore had finally woken up and was standing near the bottom of the stairs with a soft smile on his face. He walked over and placed valern onto the couch.
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 21:50:15 )
Kaito blinked when he heard Fijore and smiled some. "I see." He murmured quietly, folding his wings and putting his shirt back on as Fijore put Valern on the couch. He then walked inside. "How're you feeling? Did..you eat the soup?" Kaito spoke.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.