Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 02:23:47 )
"Yeah but i was talking about the big one" he said taking a drink. He sat down taking some meds.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 02:42:04 )
Kaito sat up. "I'm not going to ask what happened." He said. "Reading your jornal, and going off of what you told me about some of the hell you've been through.." He murmured quietly, then sighed some and laid back down on the bed. "Unless you want to tell me, then I'd listen with open ears." He promised, glancing at him.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 06:02:47 )
"I dont mind." he said turning to him. "Its a cursed wound. it hurts all the time." he said gently. "It never stops and it really sucks but i cant get rid of it. Nor will it heal more than it has already"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/17 01:13:41 )
Kaito stretched his arms over his head, then slowly got up and loosely wrapped his arms around him, not in a way he couldn't easily slip out of it he wanted to.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/17 01:18:26 )
He grabbed kaitos wrist gently and lovingly. He smiled and closed his eyes. "I was 18 when it happened. im fine now" he said. "Or rather im used to it" he said and turned to kaito their noses touching. He blushed and smiled awkwardly. "Ahem...hi there"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/17 01:55:45 )
Kaito remained quiet as he spoke, blinking at blushing when their noses suddenly touched, but he didn't pull back. "Well hey.. " He murmured sheepishly, then gingerly kissed his forehead.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/17 02:11:08 )
He chuckled and pulled kaito closer for a kiss. A kiss on the lips. He was gentle but firm at the same time. He placed a hand on Kaito's cheek and the other around his waist.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/17 15:45:08 )
Kaito slowly closed his eyes as soon as he felt Fijore's lips against his own, melting into the kiss. He slowly brought his arms around him once more and returned the kiss lovingly.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 01:19:37 )
He pulled away eventually and smiled. He looked at Kaito and blushed. "That was...electric" he said softly.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 01:53:20 )
Kaito smirked and rested his head against Fijore's. "Definitely.." He murmured softly, blinking when room service knocked and announced they were delivering a meal. Kaito sighed and slowly pulled back to open the door and thanked the guy.

He brought the food inside the room and sat down on the couch, glancing at Fijore. "Want some? I probably won't eat it all." He murmured.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 03:36:09 )
"Oh no thank you im not hungry" he said sitting own taking even more pills. It was a little depressing that he had to keep himself so drugged up ust to be normal
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:09:04 )
Kaito frowned some and shook his head. "Even so, you should try to at least eat a little bit.. Right?" He spoke curiously. Did he even eat today, he then wondered.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 04:57:06 )
He smileed. "Im fine" he lied. He hadnt eaten that day or the day before really but he didnt want Kaito to worry. He sat down and took a drink of water.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 21:46:51 )
Kaito rose an eyebrow, then sighed and shook his head. "Alright you win, but try to eat in the morning okay?" He said knowing he couldn't force him to eat, he just wished he wouldn't lie to him..

He then slowly started to eat his dinner.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 23:31:31 )
He got into one of the beds and lay down. "Im gonna call it an early night. some of my meds make me drowsy...er than normal" he said laughing. "Ill see you tomorrow"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/18 23:49:24 )
Kaito nodded and continued to eat quietly. "Good night, Fi." He murmured.

By the time he finished eating, he had gotten some water and taken the meds Fijore set out for him and sat on the edge of the bed.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 01:44:47 )
Fjiore did not rest soundly. He tossed and turned a lot. It was like he was having a nightmare
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 03:07:46 )
Kaito waited for the meds to kick in before laying down in the other bed, not knowing if sharing a bed so soon would be moving too fast..

It wasn't long after he fell asleep that he slowly got up, still asleep though his eyes were open just sligjtly. A few hours had passed at most.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 05:19:44 )
Fjiore was awake. he couldnt sleep because of his nightmares. He was sweating and panting. He got up and walked to the window.
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 16:08:26 )
Kaito's empty eyes glanced towards the window and he slowly approached Fijore, just as the glass shattered. Instinctively, his wings opened to shield both himself and Fijore, snapping him out of whatever daze he was in moments before. He wrapped arms around Fijore and his wings folded around them protectively. However, he was still still half asleep due to the meds Fijore had given him.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.