Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 22:02:23 )
He nodded. "It was quite good. It was a bit bland but i figured valern knows nothing of spices." he said winking. "Regardless. i feel fine now. Longest sleep ive had in a while. How long did valern stay awake?"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 01:29:54 )
Kaito chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah.. He saw me cooking and asked if he could help.." He said with a light smirk. Kaito glanced at the sleeping Valern, then back at Fijore. "Since you fell asleep." He murmured.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 01:59:01 )
"Thats...a long time. you see unlike me, hes full sloth. hes my half brother. being awake that long especially after being taken away from that...basement...thats a long time for him." he said putting a blanket over valern. "Perhaps hes trying to train himself to stay awake more...become a person"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 02:54:20 )
Kaito nodded some as Fijore spoke. It kind of made since, but like Fijore said to him when they first met, he hadn't ever met anyone like the brothers before, so he didn't know a whole lot about them. "It's possible." He said. Kaito sighed and gave Fijore a look of weariness. "I need to find my brother, and talk to him, but I wanted to wait until you felt better." He said.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 03:33:48 )
He looked at Kaito. "Can you trust him not to hurt you or get you in trouble?" he asked suddenly taking Kaitos hand. Worry and concern contorted Fjiores handsome face.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 03:57:07 )
Kaito lowered his eyes some and hesitated before closing his eyes and shaking his head and looking at Fijore. "No.. But he went out of his way for me, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt." He said, offering him a small smirk.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 04:31:45 )
"I...cant let you go alone then" he said. Ill set up some food and what not for valern. its not like ive not been away before" he said looking at his sleeping broother. "Cmon lets get packed"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 15:02:49 )
Kaito gave his hand a squeeze and smirked some when he spoke, knowing he couldn't argue with him. "Yeah." He said, then headed inside.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 01:56:15 )
He smiled. He grabbed kaito's other hand and gave his cheek a kiss. "Cmon lets go" he said smiling
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 02:07:52 )
Kaito blushed some when he did, and held his hand. "What um.. What should we pack? I don't have much.." He murmured sheepishly.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 03:10:45 )
"Ill have to buy you some more clothes" he said smirking and packed some things for the both of them. He made sure he had his pills. He bit his lip and looked at the time and deecided to take a dose. "Sorry ive been asleep for a while...id rather...not transform in front of you..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 03:32:47 )
Kaito watched him pack somethings and shook his head. "You needed the rest, and I'm not too worried about my lack of clothes." He said with a light shrug, then remembered his own meds and went to get them. He came back and put the bottle in the bag.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 04:51:47 )
"Im fine now. i heal quickly" he said smiling. "So shush" he said nudging kaito
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/30 06:56:37 )
Kaito smiled some when he saw Fijore smile. "Yeah, okay." He mused teasingly. "We all ready to go?" He asked curiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 05:48:27 )
"I think so" he slung his bag over his shoulder. He walked out after setting up the house for Valern. "Lead the way"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 00:34:58 )
Kaito nodded and walked outside. If he were his brother..where would he be? He wondered. Hell, he didn't know the first thing about his brother.. Kaito sighed inwardly and started walking, hoping they'd just run into him along the walk.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 02:01:03 )
"He seemed to like...high places....didnt seem to bad off..." fjiore mused. "Might live in the sky nest. its an apartment near the shore that pretty high up" he said hoping thatd help.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 04:00:47 )
Kaito blinked. The sky nest? "Yeah.. We'll check there first." He said, having heard of the place.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 07:17:43 )
He smiled glad he could help. While walkling through town he became...nervous. So many people were looking at him and he knew why. He didnt like it at all. he wanted to hide away
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 03:31:03 )
Kaito noticed, and gently held his hand as they walked. "Keep your head down.. It's alright." He murmured softly, trying to easy some of his anxiety.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.