Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 18:15:51 )
Fjiore fell back looking at the window. "What the hell?" he said then looked at kaito only half awake. He pulled kaito from the window and grabbed their things. "We need to move"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/19 19:02:46 )
Kaito blinked when he did so, his wings folding back behind his back. There was probably some glass in his wings, but he wouldn't really know until he woke up more, or Fijore actually looked at them. Move.. How? Where? His body felt heavy with sleep and it felt like someone was calling him. That's what woke him..

"I..can't.." He murmured softly, slowly putting a hand on his head.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/20 07:39:39 )
"Its okay" he said picking him up. He carried Kaito out looking around. "Need to get you somewhere so i can look at your wings and take the glass out of your cheek" he said looking around. What destroyed that window? where was safe?
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/20 18:01:56 )
A young and beautiful brown haired, light brown eared girl with nine light brown fox tails lingered in the shadows. She was dressed in a long, old styled dark priestess kimono similar to that of feudal japan. She knew of the dark angel, but who was the other man? ..and what was he? Keeping herself hidden, she tried muttering a chant under her breath to attack Fijore and Kaito until she noticed feathers coming towards her like knives.

"Take him to my house! I don't care how much we don't get along." Gaito suddenly called to Fijore, hovering above them. He flew off back towards his house, hoping the other would follow. They really didn't know of another safe place.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 01:46:39 )
He3 knew he didnt have much choice. He ran after Gaito. He umped over things and finally, safely got kaito to his brothers house. He quickly set kaito down. "I need his wings out. theres glass in them"
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 02:05:43 )
Gaito closed the door behind him, silently cursing the fox that got away.

Kaito lazily opened his ruby eyes just enough to see a blurry image of Fijore, and his brother as he knelt down. Gaito propped him up carefully and gently touched his wings. "I'll apologize now for any pain you might feel. You have to be still.." He said quietly. Kaito grabbed his wrist. "I can.. do it myself.." He murmured quietly. He closed his eyes and slowly opened his wings, with an effort. He'd never had such a hard time getting his wings, or his body, to move.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 04:30:37 )
He sighed. "I need to get the meds out of his system flush them out hes not supposed to react like this" he said as he started getting the glass out. He quickly pulled out an iv bag and poked him starting to flush the meds from Kaito's system. It was obvious fjiore was exhausted but he wasnt stopping.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 04:40:53 )
Kaito sat still.

Gaito glanced at Fijore. "It's not the meds, making him like this." He said. "There's this fox girl lurking around, don't know her name, but she was outside the hotel when I found you. She might've had something to do with his current state."

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 04:59:38 )
He sighed. "I should still flush out the meds" he said working hard. "Get some water and some rags. so i can keep his temperature down" he said wincing.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 00:18:46 )
Gaito didn't really understand, but he went to get some water and a couple of days to do as he was told.

Kaito looked at Fijore, having noticed him wince. "You're hurt?" He asked quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 04:50:16 )
He did what he could to flush out the meds. "No...not hurt...not really. Ive got a headache and im tired" of course he was really wincing because of the scar on his back but kaito was the only person he had told about the wound.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 16:35:31 )
Kaito stifled a frown. "I'm sorry, about this Fi. We should've just gone home.." He said quietly.

Gaito came back with a metal pan with cool water and a rag, and placed the camp rag on his forehead. "Hey.. You with us?" He asked quietly.

Kaito glanced at him and nodded. "Yeah, I'm feeling better."

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 06:01:00 )
Fjiore was working hard and when done he stitched up kaito and sat back. "Im fine Kaito. but we need to know what attacked us and why" he said giving a long yawn. He rubbed his head a little and bit his nails some.
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 20:25:37 )
Kaito nodded and glanced at his brother, thunk my maybe he'd have an idea.

Gaito rubbed the back of his neck. "Demons don't need a reason to come after us, I'm sure he's told you." He said. "I'm going to find out though. You and Kaito will be safe here, I promise." He said, then left the house to see if he could find that fox girl.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/30 00:36:37 )
Fjiore turned back to Kaito. "How you feeling?" he said softly no longer on edge. He rubbed his eyes and sighed. "What a day..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/30 03:52:00 )
Kaito gently kissed his cheek. "A lot better now, a little sore but better." He said truthfully. He didn't feel anything like he did earlier. Having someone in your head really sucked.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/30 07:06:28 )
He nodded and sat back groaning. He flexed his fingers feeling...off. "Where are...oh...oh sh-..." he said sitting up. "No no no no...i have maybe a few minutes before i go off the deep end. My meds...they are still in the hotel room thats surely surrounded by cops now..." he said panic in his eyes. "I have...maybe three minutes and the hotel is at least 10 minutes away..."
I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 23:43:27 )
Kaito somewhat began to panic as Fijore spoke, and he noticed the panic in his eyes. He remembered when the male had told him about how he would never want to see him when he missed a dose of his meds,not something like that. Even if he flew, he still wouldn't be back in time, unless.. "Fi.." He said, sitting up and ignoring the stiffness and soreness of his wings due to the stitches. "If I go now, fly at top speed, I can make it back just in time." He said as he began to stand. "They're on the table, right?" He asked, opening his wings.

He had a feeling Fijore would be against the idea, but he was willing to do it despite that. It was the only way to get his meds in time.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 03:01:02 )
Fjiore considered. Oh he wanted to say yes. "No...no i just stitched you up. no just..." he trailed off thinking. He ran tot he bathroom and went in, slamming the door shut and locking it leaning on the wall. "Cops dont need to see you. human cosp would never understand...i hope...you forgive eme" he said throug ht edoor hyperventilating. He clutched his chest and tried to calm himself. He didnt need to be agitated before his mind went. He could already feel the urges and thoughts creeping into his mind.

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 03:32:38 )
Kaito sighed some, figuring if he went anyway the male would be worse off than he was now. He slowly approached the door and lightly leaned against. "What can I do, then?" He asked quietly through the door. Fijore had been there for him since they met, he wanted to do something for him for a change. Anything!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.