Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 19:45:27 )
"Ah...help would be good. And at this point...i dont care if you know" he handed over the bottles.

"Three are antipsychotics. Two are for PTSD. One for narcolepsy" he shrugged and sighed.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 20:07:39 )
One by one Kaito carefully opened the bottles that were handed off to him, and handed them back to Fijore. He didn't care? They weren't really friends yet, they were still getting to know each other, but he did notice that Fijore was easing up around him even if only a little.

He listened quietly, and gathered that was how Fijore figured out his patient so quickly. They had more in common than he had first realized. Once he had gotten them all open, he decided to try and eat the rest of his breakfast.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 20:12:07 )
"I...know we havent known each other long..." he sighed. He suddenly went quiet from what he was going to say as he took his meds.

"Fun fact. This much antipsychotics would kill three grown humans" he chuckled a little and sat back.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 20:49:02 )
Kaito listened quietly as he ate, a tiny smirk tugging at his lips when he spoke. It didn't really matter how long they'd known each other, did it? One was just as interested in one as the other, at least that's what he gathered. They hadn't known each other long, but they had been spending quite of time together as Fijore watched over his patient.

He chuckled at the 'fun fact' once he had finally finished eating. "Humans are quite sensitive though, especially their minds." He said casually, shrugging lightly as he sat back in the clinic bed. Kaito blinked as if remembering something and glanced at the pill bottle on the table next to him. Crap. He needed to take his own meds, didn't he?

"Hey, Fijore.. Could I get some water?"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 20:54:34 )
"I made sure you took your dose while you were out" he smiled.

He finally got up. He was going to get him water anyways when there was screaming from upstairs. "Sounds like valerns had a bad dream."

He quickly went upstairs and was gone all afternoon.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 21:12:31 )
Kaito blinked when he spoke, a little curious. How did.. Had he put it in the IV? Nevertheless, he was grateful that he hadn't missed a dose when he had just started the meds.

He watched him get up, then the scream sounded and Fijore mentioned Valern, and closed his eyes. He'd probably be gone a while.. After a moment, he picked up the journal and began to read.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 00:21:15 )
The writer was an 18 year old boy who had some major anger issues. There was no way the writer and fjiore could be the same person. The writer cursed a lot and got into lots of fights with fellow soldiers.

There was mention here and there of taking vengeance on the writers father.There was some seriously deep seated hatred for the father. It wasnt till dinner when fjiore came back. His hand wasno longer splinted but still bandaged. He brought a light dinner of grilled chicken and rice.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 01:15:10 )
Kaito read carefully, as if visually trying to picture what was going on in the writings. Wasn't that the best part about reading? Though his headache made it difficult, he found reading did sort of take his mind off the pain.

By the time Fijore came back he had maybe managed to read a handful of.more pages, since he was a somewhat slow reader. He glanced up when he could tell he was in the same room as him, and set the book down on the table. "Hey.. He okay?" Kaito asked quietly.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 01:46:47 )
"Hes fine. he gets nightmares. Hes...been through a lot" he sat down. "Hows your head? do i need to give you some meds?" he was still holding his hand close but it was less purple.

"Maybe one day youll actually get to meet him, but he sleeps...a lot" he couldnt help but chuckle. "He's more shy than i am"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 02:06:03 )
Kaito listened quietly and shook his head. Yeah, his head hurt but not so much now that he preoccupied by the book. "It's not so bad now." He said, glancing at the man's hand which didn't look as bad as before.

Kaito smirked some when he spoke about his brother and remembered when Fijore told him that the other resident wasn't so good with people. "I remember you saying something like that the other day." He said, chuckling quietly.

He had noticed the plate of food, but he was debating whether or not he could eat. Feeling like this really sucked. Kaito moved his gaze up to the ceiling. "I don't think I've ever had anything more than a few broken bones from being reckless.." He murmured, lightly placing a hand on his shoulder since his wings were firmly folded against his back.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 02:15:06 )
"Well its...its not easy dealing with cancer." he nodded. "Please try to eat something. As your doctor i cant watch you waste away and skip meals" He smiled and pat his good shoulder.

"Anyways, i can give you some tamer pain meds for your headache" he got up. "Im sorry your confined to a bed." he walked out of the room after leaving a couple of pills on the table.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 02:42:17 )
Kaito briefly glanced at him when he felt a hand pat his good shoulder, then nodded some and glanced at the plate sitting on the table. "Yeah.." He murmured quietly.

He glanced off as Fijore got up and left the room once more. Being confined to a bed was the least of his problems, but, at least he had a good doctor looking out for him. After a moment of pushing back certain thought, he picked up the plate and set it in his before slowly beginning to eat.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 02:47:42 )
It was mild, but full of flavor. It was perfect for when one wasnt feeling too well. The sun began to set, making the room warm.

Fjiore sat in his room and took off his shirt to try and ease the pain of his back.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 03:06:54 )
Kaito took his sweet time eating, and by the time he actually finished eating the moon was up and he set the plate on the table. He remembered to take his new meds, and decided to take the painkillers afterwards, as to not fall asleep without taking them, and raised his eyes up to the ceiling.

"It'll have to wait til tomorrow. Its just a simple clean break and with some magic i can heal by tomorrow."

He sighed inward as he remembered those words and closed his eyes, resting a hand over his head for no real reason. Tomorrow would be when Fijore would try and get the tumor out of his brain. What would he do after that? Would he stay here the whole time while recovering, or be released sometime in between? Shite, with his horrible luck something else would happen.

Well great, now he was thinking too much..

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:27:57 )
It was very early the next morning when fjiore came in with a cup of coffee. He sat down and waited for Kaito to be awake.

His hand was fine now and he was ready to help this poor soul. He didnt feel like Kaito deserved the kind of luck he had.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:37:09 )
Sometime not too late, and after he finally got his gears to quit turning, Kaito fell into a light dreamless sleep. The meds were helping keeping his recurring nightmare at bay so that the poor guy could actually get some sleep.

He woke early the next morning when he could feel the other's presence and slowly opened his ruby eyes and lazily glanced at Fijore. "Mornin'.." He greeted quietly, unable to keep from yawning.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:41:32 )
He chuckled. "Morning. Are you ready for surgery?" he stood gettinghis tools.

"I...i hope you know this is risky"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 04:53:42 )
Kaito nodded lightly at his words. Fijore had mentioned it being tricky, even with magic. "It's okay. I'm ready."

He found a reason to live, even if that meant taking a risk. It would be better than doing nothing and letting himself writhe away in pain and agony.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 05:00:12 )
He nodded and got a syringe. "Im going to put you to sleep now okay?" he injected it into the iv.

"Dont worry, even if im passed out, ill be here when you wake up" he smiled and bit his lip. He had to tie back his hair and he wasnt sure he was ready for Kaito to see his face.

"Just...relax and close your eyes"

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 05:10:48 )
Kaito nodded to his words and moved his gaze to the ceiling as Fijore spoke.

He'd be there.. That was oddly comforting. But it helped him relax, a little, and he closed his eyes like told and within minutes the dark angel was fast asleep.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.