Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:28:09 )
@Valefor: Indeed.

LMAO! XD 100 characters jesoos!
No problem man haha, you do you boo!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:29:52 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: lol I've tried doing this challenge before but never made it past 10...11? idk. But I'm determined to reach 100 this time! I'm crazy i know. xD

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:33:03 )
@Valefor: Crazy indeed my friend!!!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:36:20 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: I just wanted to draw more and hold myself accountable for these freebies. xD One of my goals is to draw more this year! c:

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 06:54:37 )
@Valefor: Well I hope you achieve your goal! I have a bunch of goals i'm working on... not great ones... but personal goals lmao.

Anywho, i'm gonna sleep now... don't wanna stay up too late like I have the past few nights. Nighty night! ^_^

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 13:45:34 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@valefor: I know it's early, but I just sent them ^^;;
I'm planning on making more later on with my sister's help because she always wants to help when it comes to anything food-related lol
We all thought of names for my business last night and we finally decided on something, so now I'm making a logo for it
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 18:48:51 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Thank you! I'm not in a hurry, but I do hope I can reach this goal and not give up. xD And i hope you're able to reach your goals too! It feels great to acomplish something you've set for yourself. <3
    Also hope you got a good night's sleep! c:

@Night XIV: Again, they are SO FRICKING CUTE!
    Have fun and good luck with your next batch!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 18:58:13 )
@Valefor: Thank you haha, I did ^_^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 23:16:26 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: That's good to hear!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/13 23:48:26 )
@Valefor: Felt super good. I love having my lazy days and recuperating <w>

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 01:01:54 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Lazy days are the best! xD Definitely need after hard work!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 01:03:24 )
@Valefor: Indeed. I gotta drive to my mom's soon... Work a lot this week and I think it'd be best if I was there lmao

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 01:16:17 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Are you visiting her?
    Work can suck, but you gotta make that money though. xD

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 01:20:19 )
@Valefor: I'm back and forth, parents currently filing for divorce so idk lmao
And yes, correct :D But I hate working as a waitress. I like my job at GameStop better lol. Just wish I worked more at GameStop!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 01:25:03 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: I see. That must be frustrating sometimes. I wish the best for you!
    I understand that feeling. I used to work in a restaurant but as a cashier. I didn't mind working there but ultimately quit because of the shitty manangement and how they treated me as inferior. :( Game stop sounds like fun! I have a friend that works at gamestop! c:

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 01:31:49 )
@Valefor: Thank you and yeah, I mean cashiering is easy for the amount I get paid (I've been there for a year and a half and my min. wage is now $9 after my raise). Same with food running. Waitressing is only good on weekends... not on weekdays. .w.;;
All that energy and dealing with shitty people for that kinda money... no thanks!
But GameStop is fun, it doesn't feel like a job... it's like i'm volunteering LMAO. So getting paid to volunteer is how I feel working there XD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 01:36:15 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Hey, that's not too bad. After a while, dealing with shitty people doesn't phase you anymore. xD But yeah, i feel you with using all that energy but at a low wage. Not worth it. I had a similar experience like that when i used to work at a movie theater. The amount of work I put in since my department was the concession stand was NOT worth the amount i got paid. :(

Lol, that's one way to put it! xD And hey, you also get discounts on games and merch, right?

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 06:42:08 )
@Valefor: I mean yeah but sometimes you get that few you wanna say what’s on your mind to them lmao, but you can’t 😂 yeah it just sucks. I work more at GameStop but get paid less but I enjoy it and it doesn’t feel so draining, whereas when I work one day as a waitress I’m pooped. $80 for 3 days work (4-5hrs each) at GS vs $80 in 1 day for 4-5hrs... I pick GameStop lmao.

Yes! And actually we can check out one game at a time like a library... pretty cool
Please draw my OCs <3

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 15:40:35 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@valefor: Hehe thanks. I finally bought the gelatin so wish me extra luck. This stuff is finicky >>
Also sorry for waking you up, but at least you went back to sleeps ouob
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 18:18:46 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: I FEEL YOU ON THAT. I always want to snap back at customers but then I'd be fired or whatever. > n> Anyway, definitely developed a "no fucks given" attitude after working at the theater (and restaurant too). xD
    That sounds so frustrating. Putting in so much work for less pay. I don't blame you for choosing Gamestop over waitressing. And like some people don't tip either. :(

@Night XIV: Good luck with it! Patience is key! xD
    Nah, you're fine LOL.
(āļ‡ •Ė€_•Ė)āļ‡

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.