Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 18:39:19 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@mato: Thanks so much. Really, honestly. I'm starting to get an idea of who I may want done, but well...I need to make/find more references of her first. Haha.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 18:56:07 )
@mato: Oooh, I love your art style!
I will bookmark this for later, when I actually have some volts to spend, haha. XD

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 21:21:29 )

@Kozi: Thank you so much! Please feel free to stick around and chat too! It's kind of slow goings here due to me being super slow and finishing orders haha

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 21:34:45 )
@mato: I can imagine! That art style looks like it would take a lot of work. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 21:56:33 )

@Kozi: haha thank you for all the compliments! I actually had to settle for a simpler style than what I originally do because each order would take around a month otherwise lol uwu;;

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 06:04:48 )

@vintage: Hello your order is ready!! Sorry for the wait haha school kinda got the best of me uwu;;
((click for full size!))

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 13:01:25 )

@Q t e a p o n: Uwoo, thank you very much!! Would you like me to add you to the waitlist? I do ask that you hold off on filling out the order form until you are added to the slots!

Also, I really love you avi uwu)/

@Lithinel: Oh my goodness I thought I had pinged you a while ago! haha but again no rush, I'm loving your new avi!! *v*

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 07:03:11 )

@Q t e a p o n: of course!! Ohh yes!! I had seen both of you around!!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 04:00:46 )
@mato: Ugh! Thank you so much for being understanding with me and my indecisiveness. I just have so many characters, I have a hard time deciding who I want drawn. Like I said, I'll probably end up coming to you multiple times. If that's still okay of course. Haha.

And thank you so much! I actually I plan on making my new avi into an OC.

Urgh...since I'm being so indecisive, I'll just fill out two forms with a different character and let you choose for this first one. If by any chance you have interest in both of them, can you please either slap me onto the waitlist with the the other order or do both of them (at your own pace of course) during my current slot? Whatever works best for you honestly.

First up is actually going to be my avi. Or rather, the OC I'm turning her into.

username: Lithinel
ordertype: Half-Body (Because I haven't decided on her body-type yet.)
price: I have a choice of two item sets here. Though if you're not interested in either of them (or already have them, please let me know and I can pay in Volts or Ohms, or adjust things as needed.)

- Olden Wings
- Pawns Marching
- Twins Spell
- Skullie Top
- Duel Toned Styled Hair
- 50k Milestone Headset
- Extraordinary Puppet
-Skullie Belt
- Veles
5,000 Volts

OR

One entire Wonderland Set ( Minus the Teapot Goodie Bag)

The value for both choices would be about 20K Volts if you’re wondering. That’s taking the middle value according to the price guide.

Other references (besides my avi.) I don't plan on changing for a little while though, so you can defintely use her as a reference as well.

Extra Information

- For her outfit I would like you to please use the dress my avi is wearing (but please make the layering look less awkward and like it actually goes together.) And I want the necklace too please.
- I would like the horns to be straighter like on my avi please, the size of the other photos are okay though.
- I would like the pointed ears like in the other photos as well please
- And yes, please I would like a flower crown. But maybe in white to match her dress?
- The hairstyle you pick is up to you. Surprise me.

Personality/About her.

- Sweet
- Zenful and very spiritual. She may be a demon but she has no love for Lucifer or any of the major demons of hell and chooses to live by the Wiccan Rede even though she doesn't per-se consider herself to be Wiccan, but rather eclectic.
- Shy and insecure, especially about her eyes and horns even though it's part of the species of demon she is.
- Loves simple, somewhat messy hairstyles and Boho clothing.

Or I also have this girl I've just recently swapped two really old OCs for. And I was even given permission to use her in an original story of mine! So if you have any interest in her at all, please let me know. Since I would defintely love to get her drawn at SOME point.

username: Lithinel
ordertype: Fullbody
price:

- Olden Wings
- Pawns Marching
- Twins Spells
- Skullie Top
- Duel Toned Style Hair
- 50k Milestone Headset
- Extraordinary Puppet
- Skullie Belt
- Veles

AND/OR
One entire Wonderland Set ( Minus the Teapot Goodie Bag)

If you choose only one set, I'll give 10k Volts with whichever set you choose. That makes each of these options about 30k each if I totaled it up right? Or about 40k if you take both sets of items. Please let me know if that sounds okay, or if you'd want more.

References

If you pick her we're going to kind of have to merge references here, since I'm modifying her design a little bit. I've given you some specifics to what I mean under the spoiler.

- I'd still like to keep the ombre hair like in the first picture, but I would like her to have the style of the Sims reference pictures please. (so basically, I want her hair out of her eyes.)
- I'd also like her skin to have a bit more color, like in the Sims pictures. She may be a vampire, but I don't want her to be super ghostly looking.
- I would like her eye color changed completely please. To like a very light silver/white-ish color. I'd still like them to look like normal eyes, so if you have to make them a light silver or gray in order for that to work, that's perfectly fine.
- I want her necklace to be a circle shape like in the first picture, but I'd love it if you included the moon necklace as well. I'll show you a better picture of what it should actually look like though.

As far as her outfit goes, feel free to pick either the one in the first picture or the one from Sims. If you choose the first one please, can you please remove the "I am poison" phrase and stripes replace them with something a bit more "boho-like" exactly what that is, I'll let up to you.

Other pictures. The other stuff I was talking about. Like her body type and a better picture of what the stone should look like.

(Slightly narrower hips though please.)

Personality/What she's like

- Friendly
- Super loving and sympathetic towards others. Especially vampires who have trouble overcoming their dependency on blood since she herself was once there.
- Tends to have a cheerful disposition and is overall quite a happy person...er vampire
- Doesn't feed off others and drink their blood to get her food source
- Adores (and is secretly in love with) her best friend (female) and roommate, who is a witch, and the one responsible from her turn from a path in which she was hurting and feeding off innocents. She claims that her best friend "saved" her, when in reality, it was more along the lines of "if you don't stop hurting people, I'm going to have to use my powers to destroy you so I can save them." And it took awhile, but together they got through it and now she doesn't feed off of others but rather gets her energy source elsewhere.
- Can withstand sunlight (thanks to her best friend) even though it's still uncomfortable for her and she still prefers nighttime or overcast/cloudy weather.
- Very selfless and always willing to lend a helping hand.
- However, it should be noted that while she doesn't like to kill and doesn't do it for pleasure, she will go to what she considers "extreme measures" to save those she cares about. (ie she may use her mind control powers to manipulate a threat and make them leave even though it's against her better judgement.) And if it comes down to it...she will kill as a last resort.

Sorry if this is super confusing by the way. I'm not the most organized person. So...hopefully it somewhat makes sense.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 02:19:12 )

@Lithinel: Oh wow!! Those are awesome OC's!! I will most likely be doing them in separate orders if that's okay. umu;; As far as the price, I'm totally fine with the first set of items covering the price for both, I don't have very many items and haven't heard of most of them yet! I will add the first of the two onto the slots as the first order, and the second one as a different order in the waitlist if that's okay!!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 18:48:51 )
@mato: I'm sorry for the delay but WOWOWOW it turned out amazing! thank you so much I love it, and I love your art!

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 19:04:09 )
@mato: Thank you so much! And yeah, that is no problem at all. That's kind of what I figured you'd do anyway. The information will still be here for you, for when you get around it to!

And oh, okay! Sure if you're okay with the first set of items covering the price for both, I'm okay with that as well. You sure you don't want any additional volts or anything though?

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 06:37:53 )

@vintage: no problem on the delay! I understand how life can get you sometimes. I'm glad that you like it!!! Thank you very much haha

@Lithinel: The price is totally fine for me!! I'm still not used to the sites values on things and I already acquired the wonderland set previously!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 03:01:33 )
@mato: Alrighty then! Thank you so much! In that case, I will start the trade now.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 21:42:53 )

Hey everyone! Sorry for the extended period of me not being here >u>;; I've been absolutely swamped due to finals and school/life in general. But some good news is that I am done with school (forever LOL) and I will be starting back up on doing orders this week! I'm pinging everyone that has a current slot to let ya'll know and also if you are no longer interested in getting your order/don't want to have to wait even longer then by all means please don't hesitate to let me know! I will do my best to accommodate everyone's choice!

@hachi:
@millet:
@Lithinel:
@Dea:
@Cashew:
@Gay Space Trash:

(Also sorry if doing pings like this isn't allowed, I still don't know all the in's and out's of the site;;)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 01:40:04 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@mato: Congrats on being done forever haha! I'm still here and will wait patiently for your beautiful art <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 08:56:24 )
@mato: hey it's nice to see that you're back! Congrats on finishing school! welcome to FREEDOM :vreg-celebrate:
and yeah, I'm definitely still interested in your amazing art

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 10:03:38 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
Hey congrats on being done!

I'll keep my place in line, I don't mind the waiting~ ^^b
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 18:32:56 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

everyone thirsty for Mato's art haha

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 21:10:15 )

LOL thank you all uwu;

I'm also thirsty for my art LOL

he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.