Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 06:30:59 )
@mato: awesome, thanks! I'll send you the trade now

did ya get to eat birthday cake?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 06:37:54 )

[x]

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 08:02:45 )
@Hachi: yay thank you very much!! Haha nah we went out to get Yakiniku *q*)/ my birthday was actually Saturday and my family doesn’t like sweets so we made up for it with lots of meat!

@Apollo Im Burning: I usually prefer the trade to be initiated before I start and then I will accept the trade once I finish! Just for a little peacr of mind haha. Though if you prefer to send payment after I finish then that’s fine too! Hope you have a nice sleep!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 15:06:13 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Am I allowed to take two slots?
I'd like to order something!
username: Millet
ordertype: 2 half body (Acrimonia, Matcha)
price: 50k volts AND a bunch of crate items
reference:https://toyhou.se/Millet/characters

Note: Matcha is a bunny, not a human- if thats ok?
Extra info:

Matcha, was a stripper so feel free to draw her sexy and busty flirty faced

Acrimonia, is a sly and sneaky bitch. a cocky or condescending look would be great.
(She's suber athletic so abs if possible)

That's all! Trade has been sent

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 17:04:06 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@mato: OH GOODNESS! Your art is absolutely gorgeous! Just as I suspected it would be. Could you please reserve me a slot awhile? I want to be one of your first customers (and a repeat customer at that) but I need to decide who I want you to do for me. Haha. (I have a lot of characters!)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 17:08:07 )
@mato: I'll try to decide within the next few days so that you don't have to hold a "empty" slot for too long! And thank you so much for tagging me too by the way.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 17:52:19 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 19:07:28 )

I love your art! It’s so pleasant to look at.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 04:14:32 )

@mato: I got like.. 322 volts and i know that's not much at all, so would u be willing to do an art trade w/ me or are u ... on another site possibly

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 10:32:03 )
@Millet: Hello!! Sure thing! I'll add you to the slots now!

@Lithinel: Hey!! Thank you very much! Sorry My slots filled up ridiculously quick! I'll maybe add one or two more slots in the meantime to fit you in haha uwu;;

@Apollo Im Burning: Thank you very much!!

@Gay Space Trash: Hi there! If that's all that you have to offer then I'd be totally fine accepting whatever you think is okay! I don't really know the site well enough to know the affluence of currency and stuff so I just have it as a pay what you want haha;;; I would be more than happy to do an art trade if that's okay with you as well!!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 15:49:13 )
@mato: Ahh, thank you so much. That would be great honestly. But it's entirely up to you. I can even be added to like a waiting list or ever if need be. Whatever works best for you.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 15:52:22 )
@mato: Oh wait! I see you already added the slot. Thank you so so much! It honestly means a lot. I'll get to thinking who I want to get drawn.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 15:56:33 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@mato:
I'd like to order something!
username: Deaa
ordertype: Halfbody
price: 20k i'll also post here cause we both need the volts lawl
reference: I'd thoroughly appreciate art of my dumb Prince Derik in his Royal Attire please include his crown
more references on his page with his probs-future wife here and here

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 18:40:52 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
@mato:
Aah, cute work! Can I reserve a spot? I’ll fill out an order form hopefully before work but if not definitely after!
~Happy Pride Month~

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 23:53:25 )
@mato: ohh yakiniku is delicious too tho! and yeah I get you, my family is pretty much the same way haha. I remember always having tons of leftover cake bc no one would eat it except me AHSKDHSL

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 00:16:28 )
@mato: Oh wow! You're really popular already, I just knew in my heart that your art would make a hit!

I'm still trying to figure out who I want drawn, but thanks again for reserving my slot. :)

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 04:41:57 )
@Deaa: hello! I'll add you to the slots! You snagged the last one too haha it filled up really fast uwu;

@cashew: hello! thank you very much! uwu;; unfortunately Deaa above you nabbed my last slot. I'll make a waiting list for people who still want some art and don't mind waiting if that's okay with you?? Though I would ask that you hold off on filling out the form until you are added to the slots if that's okay unu;;;

@hachi: yes this is me and my family to a T!! We always get a ton of sweets and candy from relatives and family friends and I end up eating it all because nobody want's them umu;;

@Lithinel: Thank you very much!! No rush on the form by the way! Please feel free to take your time, it'll be a while till I can get to your drawing anyways haha >w>;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 04:52:10 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@mato: lol yea I flew through the order form when I saw the last slot xD
thank you thank you! so excited to watch the art flow in~

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 08:44:30 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Yay! I am so excited, thank you!!

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 12:07:20 )
@Deaa: haha I'm flattered that you are excited for my art! I hope it doesn't disappoint uwu;;;

@millet: Thank you as well!! I really like your OC designs!! They're so pretty *q*)//
he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.