Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 13:12:24 )
@apollo im burning:

You can click it to see the full sized image! I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun with the piercings and your OC's design is really cool!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 15:23:14 )
@mato: YEAH but thats ok more sweets for me I guess!!
My parents still have candy leftover from Halloween that didn't get passed out to the trick-or-treaters........

Ahhhhh apollo's piece turned out so good!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 15:38:57 )

[x]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 15:40:14 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Acrimonia is close to my heart, shes been in a 2 year long Dungeons and Dragons campaign that is soon coming to a close. (2 games left DM said) from level 1 all the way to 23rd which is a pretty big deal!

Matcha is the character for the game we are playing after we finish our current one. Figured I'd just base it off a voltra avi since my art skills are too shotty to try and make ref pics haha.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 20:00:57 )

@Hachi: PFFF same here >u>;; we got a full costco size bag of chocolate and only passed out maybe 1/3 of it. I’ve been munching away at it for this entire time and it doesn’t look like I ate any of it

@Apollo Im Burning: Oh no problem!! I’ll fix it as soon as I get home today!! My apologies, the ref pic I was using his eyes were an ambiguous color umu;)/

@Millet: Wow that’s awesome!! I’ve always admired people who do DnD campaigns. I’ve wanted to try doing one recently but don’t have anybody to do one with. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with using what you got right? I used to use avi site avatars all the time for rping!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 22:31:36 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@mato: Ahh, well thank you so much. I was busy today and I'll be out of town tomorrow. But hopefully I will be able to get to filling out the form relatively soon. Like I don't want to make you wait forever. Haha.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 00:22:51 )

mato:

Ah! Well, here's my deviantart if you want to see my art/see if you like my style! I'd love to do an art trade. :3
https://www.deviantart.com/gayspacetrash

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:33:24 )

@Gay Space Trash: Yes of course! I love doing art trades, everyone has such different styles and ways they draw~ I'll add you to the waitlist for now if that's okay with you? I'll let you know when you're added to the slots and we can work out the trade once I get to you!

@Lithinel: Yesyes no problem! No rush on it, I'm gonna take a while to get to you anyways lol All these nice OC's are pretty complex as well >w>;;

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:53:09 )

@Apollo im burning: [[Here you go!]] I fixed the eye color and added a bit more shading to the eyes. Sorry again about the mistake!! quq)//

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:59:29 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
@mato:
Oh yeah, no worries! Hey, if you have a ping list I'd love to be on it~
I dont mind waiting for a slot to open up~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:09:52 )

@mato: Sure, that sounds good! <3 Thank you so much!

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 11:17:27 )

@cashew: Yeah I'll get around to making one once it seems more useful! If anything you could always stick around to chat haha uwu)/

@Gay space trash: No problem! :-) I love doing art trades haha!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 14:33:15 )

[x]

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 00:52:08 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I have my witchsona Juniper that I usually like to get art of! Here is some Juniper art that I drew for Inktober last year

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 01:03:59 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 05:35:52 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
@mato:
Always happy to chat~ I'll need places to hangout once the event activity dies down~
Hows it going in here? What's new what's good what's poppin? x'D
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 12:04:05 )

@Apollo im burning: Yes I have a couple refs from commissions haha, I just had to find them and upload them somewhere. uwu;;

@cashew: Awesome! I'm always down to chat haha So far the threads been pretty slow seeing as I only have 1 or 2 samples lol hopefully I can burn through a couple over the weekend but school and work have me pretty bogged down atm umu;

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 20:04:59 )
@mato: Hey I'm so sorry for not sending an order in yet of who I want drawn. I ended up taking a few days break from Voltra. Takes so much for holding onto my slot for me though. Much appreciated.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 20:05:40 )
@mato: Hopefully I can make my mind up soon though and put in my order

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 06:36:27 )

@Lithinel: No problem! Taking a break is always good, get some metaphorical fresh air! It's no rush honestly!

he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.