Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sketti's Bribe Art Shop [hiatus]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 17:34:51 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@skettiyeti: Ahhh! Thank you so much! And yuss!

Nokia be a very handsome boi!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 19:10:51 )
@skettiyeti: I'm ready to place an order...

I don't know if you ever responded about being interested in drawing this boi but..I'll throw him up here for your consideration. Since we talked about you possibly being the first to draw him. And I'm sorry I don't have a ton of information about him for you. He's still pretty new, so I have a lot to think about.

Refs (The first one is the most accurate, the Sims pictures are more to show you how he dresses and what not.)

Body Type - For lack of a better way to describe, he should be fit. But not bulky if that makes any sense. Lol. I'm thinking something like the two pictures below.

Here's a slightly better picture of his kilt. If you need it.

And as for his shirt, I plan on actually giving him a tattoo at some point. But I don't know where or what it should be so, could we add a sweater like this to him for this pic? And switch the colors? (Ie the dark gray becomes the T-shirt color and the black the sweater)

His personality

- Confident
- Snarky
- Flirty and very much a stud but he still misses his first (and true) love, even centuries later. So despite having this trait, he's never been in a serious relationship or married again after her. They're more along the lines of flings and casual relationships, and even though he knows that his true love is likely gone, he still feels guilty for being with other women and like he's betraying her.
- Romantic. This is the other side to his flirty-ness. Although he may not have been able to really get seriously romantic and intimate with anyone after losing his love. He's still into grand romantic gestures and giving cute/cheesy nicknames and all that.
- Chivalrous
- It would be lying to say that's he's not at least a bit cynical and mad at the world (again this is due to having to witness the death of his love) and he's in constant wonder of why he lived and was "cursed" with immortality and his wife of centuries past had to die. Why he had to continue on without her. Perhaps this is where his snarkiness comes from.
- Hot Tempered.

Oh. And he should have earrings in the ear that is exposed. First, on his lobes it should be a stud. Something sort of like this

Then rings like this in the upper part of his ear.

I don't really have any good pictures for an example sadly, but if you want to show me like a sketch or something before you finalize it, I'm cool with that.

Offer

I don't have a full 2017 reaping ritual set to offer you but I can offer these items from it.
- Candy Corn Witch Hat
- Candy Corn Witch Stockings
- Candy Corn With Shoes
- Reaper Smile
- Reaper Jacket
- Reaper Scythe
- Missing Spell Book
I'm also willing to throw in a NPC Plushie (if interested) If you don't want the plushie though, I'll throw in 5,000 volts in its place and still give you the rest of items.
I think that makes the total value about 8,500ish Volts? I could be wrong though.

Sorry about everything being all over the place, and if anything is a bit unclear. Like I said, he's still new. :/

If you'd rather do someone whose a little bit more thought-out and what not, let me know. Or if you'd rather draw my demon girl since you liked her look. :) (Or if you happen to want to do this guy and her, feel free to let me know as well. I can defintely add more items or volts accordingly.)

Oh and his earrings can be chrome or silver. As long as they're the same color, I don't mind which you choose.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 02:03:43 )

@lithinel: yeah!! I did respond in matchas thread i think, it probably got buried xD it happens. I love him, he is so awesome! I would love to draw him. And the offer sounds good! I dont care much for npc plushies though so volts is fine. Or either way doesnt matter to me xD

My only question though is what kind of art you wanted, like do you want a full body colored or like waist up or? Just thought i would clarify 0:

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 02:04:55 )

@cashew: i forgot to ping you for the art being done! Even though i showed it to you irl . the link for the pic is on the first page so you can save it to your own devices~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 17:16:13 )
@skettiyeti: Most likely it probably did, and with as much responding and posting as I've been doing, I could have very easily overlooked it even. Lol.

But ahhh! Thank you so much for accepting! It really means a lot to me. Honestly! And no worries, I'll give you the 2017 Reaping items and Volts combo. That works out just fine for me. :)

Oh, and could I possibly have a full-body colored please? Or would you want a little more than that?

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 02:32:24 )

@lithinel: no that sounds perfect! I could do a fullbody sketch with flat color for that for sure! Plus his design is fairly simple~

<33

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 02:38:29 )
@skettiyeti: Sounds good to me! And awesome, thank you so much! I'd love to see him brought to life a little bit.

Would you like me to send the trade over now? Or at least get it started?

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 02:39:55 )

@lithinel: Heck yeah. xD I am excited to draw him~

And yes please! I won't accept it til after the art is done :3

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 02:42:54 )
@skettiyeti: AHH! Thank you so so much! I'm glad you're excited to draw him. Haha. My Scottish Immortal! (Most likely a Warlock, but I don't know yet. Lol.) I'm getting giddy just imagining his freaking accent. Lol!

And sure thing! I'll start it right now. :)

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 03:05:40 )

@lithinel: god yes i am a sucker for those accents! that reminds me i have a very relevant video to share. Let me see if I can find it... Basically it was a scottish cyclist who was traveling around the world and found a stray cat and ended up adopting it. As soon as I find it...

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 03:10:25 )
@skettiyeti: Same! British, Scottish, or Irish....I love them all. Haha. They're just so - so sexy. Haha.

And oooh! Sounds like a very interesting video indeed. I would love to see it.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 07:03:29 )

@lithinel: i can’t find it!!

But same tho those accents slaaaay me. Especially Scottish and Irish tho..

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 08:56:21 )
@skettiyeti: ahhh your sketches are so amazing I love the fluidity of your lines!
could I be added to the ping list please?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 16:28:14 )
same here qtttt
i missed it xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 17:30:27 )
@Q t e a p o n: lmao right tho? only way i can quickly find out is to look at the post border lol

BEAR MAFIA

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 17:52:32 )
@skettiyeti: Aww man. It would have been great to see it. But no worries. Sometimes these things just don't work out the way we want them to I guess.

But YES! I love them all. I can't pick a favorite haha. They totally make me melt! Actually, I have a feeling my soulmate is either Irish, British, or Scottish (in that order too. It's not a preference really, but my instinct tells me he's one of those nationalities, and that's the most likely order.) So...if my instinct is right and I'm lucky enough to meet him...well, I'm going die a little inside every time he talks.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 08:09:03 )

@hachi: aww thank you so much! Of course, I shall add you posthaste!

@bean: and @q t e a p o n: hehe you guys are so sweet. And I love your matching avatars so much xD this order should take me less time than the last one so hopefully my slot will be open again in a few days!
Qt, would you like to be added to the ping list as well? :)

@lithinel: true. XD if I find it though I will send it your way!

Oh man I feel that. That sounds like a dream come true xD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 04:08:39 )
@skettiyeti: Awesome! Thank you so much. Haha

And oh yes...it, it defintely would be. I'd find excuses to get him talking to me, just to hear his voice/accent haha.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 03:56:28 )

@lithinel: that reminds me. Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. Hell yeah.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 03:34:26 )

@lithinel: your art is done!!! I hope you like it, let me know what you think. He was really fun to draw! I hope I captured his personality. I know you will probably want to use this for references so let me know if there’s anything you’d like added/changed.

In the first page I will add the hard link to the image hosting site in case this breaks by the time you get it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.