Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sketti's Bribe Art Shop [hiatus]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 19:15:55 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@skettiyeti: OH. MY. FREAKING.... I LOVE IT!

I --- I think I'm going to faint from the utter sexiness of him! You did a spectacular job capturing his personality! (And you even added Scotland in the background! That's like doubly-triply awesome!

The only thing, if you don't mind that I would like changed is his earrings color. Could you please make them silver rather than red?

Otherwise, he looks totally perfect! Thank you so much for drawing him.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 19:18:41 )
@skettiyeti: Oh and whenever I get around to it, would it be okay if I featured his picture on his Toyhouse page? I plan on setting one up for him at some point. I'll credit whatever account you'd like of course. Just let me know if it's okay by you please. :)

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 00:57:02 )

@lithinel: YAY!!!! IM SO GLAD!!

Also i can absolutely fix the earring! Actually i meant to make the lobe one black like the picture but i accidentally filled it red I think. Did you want the lobe one silver? Also the ones on the top I just did a line for, but I can definitely make them more prominent so other people can see it better xD

And yes, you definitely can use it any way you would like!!

Ill get that revised one for ya asap~

Donator — pancake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 01:20:02 )
Your art has improved so much! :vanora_shock: :vanora_heart:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 01:38:44 )
@skettiyeti: I'm okay with the lobe one being black instead of silver. That's totally okay! And yes, please. I would love it if you could make the loop ones more prominent.

And ahh! Thank you so much. I can't wait to get his page set up. But he needs a name first. Lol.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 08:40:38 )

@lithinel: here you go! I didn’t read that last comment so it is indeed silver xD wasn’t sure what you wanted for that but let me know!

—>update<—

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 08:43:31 )

@q t e a p o n: haha no problem! Or maybe I just miss d it. Either way no worries! You have been added!!

@blinkini: thank you blinki!! I think so too haha. It’s fun looking back at the old stuff from that time. I did a lot of marker back then xD I still have all those chibis I did too, saved on my computer.

Donator — pancake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:45:51 )
@skettiyeti: I envy you on that note. I haven't been drawing much over the past few years, so looking at my old stuff doesn't make me feel like I've gotten anywhere. =/

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 22:35:21 )

@blinkini: aw im sorry! Thats okay though, everyone goes at a different pace and such, and life often gets in the way. I moved out of state last year and I took a huge hiatus on drawing, which sucked, so i fell behind a bit..

Ive always loved your art though, i still have a piece you did for me of one of my characters who was in a wheelchair i think. It is so cuuute. But seriously though i hope you keep it up sometime, your style is so unique and awesome!!! <333

Donator — pancake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 22:41:41 )
@skettiyeti: You're too kind! >w<
I was actually about to start my own bribe shop when I noticed you mentioned me. Lol.
Since I'm unemployed I figured why not take the time to work on my arts. :]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 03:07:30 )
@skettiyeti: Silver is just fine! Thank you so much for changing it! He looks absolutely perfect now!

And those legs in that kilt... *faints*

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 03:16:58 )
@skettiyeti: is there anyway I can be added to the ping list? I'm suffering seeing this shop I need.. even a chance to shower you in items...

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 08:02:59 )

@blinkini: OMG yes you absolutely should open one! I'd definitely have to snag one of those slots B)

@lithinel: Awesome!! Also Haha I know right? Love a good built calf muscle xD

@vintage: absolutely I will add you to the ping list! Also you are so sweet >.< <3333

Donator — pancake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 15:04:41 )
@skettiyeti: I did~
And I also finished a year and a half old wip. 😂😂😂

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 20:48:14 )
@skettiyeti: He is just so argh! He is too sexy! I can't handle it! Lol.

I think I'm probably defintely going to have you draw for me again in the future. If you're okay with that, of course.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 21:56:51 )

@blinkini: that's always fun haha! reminds me that I have always kinda wanted to do redraws of old stuff.

@lithinel: I am so glad! haha!

And absolutely, of course.

---

Also, I just wanted to apologize to everyone for being MIA. I had gone on vacation, and then my life just got really busy and I got distracted with just, life stuff. Ya know. Hopefully I will make it a habit again of coming on here to chat/hang.

I may also need to put the shop on hiatus or switch to purely RLC stuff because I am a poor starving artist but for now I will just hiatus I think. (officially, rather).

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:54:05 )
@skettiyeti: Oh gosh. I haven't realized how long it's been since I've been away from Voltra. So sorry about my delay.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.