Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sketti's Bribe Art Shop [hiatus]

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 07:06:56 )

Intro

Hello everyone! My name is skettiyeti~ I usually open up art shops when I start on an avatar site, but this time I will do it a bit differently than normal. This will be a bribe shop, and I probably won’t have more than one slot at a time, mostly because I am a busier gal than I was in the olden days...

I would also love for people to stay and chat! I may even give out goodies or have raffles and contests as we go along!

I also accept RLC, and if you are interested in that, please PM me and we can take that conversation offsite (I am not sure if it’s allowed on Voltra, so just to be safe).

Please send a trade after I have confirmed that you have the slot. I will not accept until the art is done!

| Intro | Samples & Pricing | Slots | Completed | Wanted Items | Reserved | Open |

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 07:07:15 )

Samples

| Intro | Samples | Slots | Completed | Wanted Items | Reserved | Open |

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 07:07:34 )

Slots

1.hiatus

| Intro | Samples & Pricing | Slots | Completed | Wanted Items | Reserved | Open |

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 07:08:22 )

Completed Orders

cashew
lithinel

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 07:08:37 )

Items I Want

Alice
Showstopper
Serene Royalty
Angelic
Demonic
Reaping ritual 17 set
Yes Dark Master

(Anythingreally but these stick out to me)

Also Accepting volts and ohms~

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 07:08:51 )

Ping List

Hadsvich
The Youngest Granny
Bean
Q t e a p o n
Nemesis
vintage
Hachi
Ishoji

Lithinel

Please note that if you are on the ping list, and you are pinged, and you receive that next slot, you will not be filtered back into the ping list until a few slots later, just to give other people a better chance to snag a slot. Thank you!

| Intro | Samples & Pricing | Slots | Completed | Wanted Items | Ping List | Open |

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 07:10:42 )

Open

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 07:11:04 )

We are now officially open! We have opened our doors to the public. ;)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 07:43:09 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
YO I CAN GIVE YOU A WOODLAND FAE AND A CATCHER for something I literally don't know what but can I have the first slot please

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 07:45:52 )

@cashew: haha! Sure! Sounds good hehe. What would you like drawn tho? ;)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 07:48:43 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
Okay okay okay wait @skettiyeti:
You have to be honest and tell me if this offer isn't enough seriously be real.

Can I offer:
Catcher
Sweet Cakes
Ancient Splendor
Woodland Fae

For an entourage piece of Bisous Bisous and
his three retainers, Aleksa, Syrie, and Kortana?

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 07:49:15 )

I can add if need be! Let me know!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 07:55:02 )

@cashew: I think that’s pretty good, but especially since it’s a group piece I would probably just do it like sketch style/not colored if that sounds good to you!

Also I know I doodled the girls and Bisous before, are those designs good to base off of? Lmk if you have any other specifics o:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 09:43:27 )
Okay so sketchy lines is perfect for me but I'd also like messy color so can I add:
Too Hot Orb
Cursed Prince Orb
March Crate
50 ohms
And some Volts?

And yeah, I'd definitely like to go over the previous sketches you did again and see if that's all good for designs and personality stuff and yeah!

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 09:46:43 )

8k volts?
I know you weren't asking for those items I offered you from pecan but I was saving them and I figured if you didn't want to open them for a chance at the rare they'd probably be easy to sell? Or you could stash them on a mule for safe keeping like I attempted to do lol

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 18:37:45 )

@cashew: yeah that all sounds good xD I just put some specific items i like but ill take pretty much any ones lol (except ones i already have and dont need more of etc yanno)

Also man idk how you resisted opening them though im a sucker and cant handle suspense xD

For clarification though when you say messy color do you mean like flats or did you want shading like i did on blocks art? It was kind of experimental shading though, im still trying to figure out how to shade well OTL

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 22:07:18 )
Aw, I missed out. D:
I’ve always loved your work~
Hope I can snag the next slot. * u*

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 00:07:30 )

@skettiyeti:
When you said blocks I literally had a moment of "whomstve"
But I just mean like flat color like khjhxg color yanno? Like
nothin too fancy but if I got them commissioned by someone
else they'd be able to see what color things are if that makes sense?

Also I resisted by putting them on my mule and absolutely never looking back x'D
I'll collect everything on this account and send you the trade shortly!
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 06:15:46 )

@hadsvich: YAY HADS! I’m so happy to see yoooouuuu I’ll ping you when it’s open!

@cashew: lol yeah I almost called him his real name and was like oh yeah I should call him block xD

Yeah sounds perfect!!

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 17:22:11 )
I'd appreciate that! Thank you! > u<

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.