Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops SKETCH-UP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) full.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:14:13 )
@Noctis: Hey! Was wondering if youd be interested in an art trade? OvO

Art samples
Characters

Maybe a colored half body for a colored half body?

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:21:03 )
@Bean: Heck yeah dude! I'm totally down for that B) Love your oc designs too!! Any character preferences or is any of them fine?

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:21:19 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Thats perfect :D I'll put you in a slot

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:24:58 )
@Noctis: Awesome!
Aw thank you! they are my kids lmao
And either one is fine, pick whoever x)

What do you want drawn?

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:29:38 )
@Bean: I'm gonna pull up some references of an oc be right back B)

edit:

here :D

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:45:09 )
@Noctis: Yay!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:54:20 )
@Yuracye: YEAH IM NOT SURE EITHER!!! The phone guy I took it to said that it's not good to charge it when its like 80% you should let it drop to like 5% and then charge it full. BUT I LIKE 100% YA KNOW makes me feel safe when I go out LOL. I have the i6 too but I got it when it was on sale ;_; Refurbished are pretty good! I hear good things about them but for some reason I'm like if I'm gonna have a fixed phone it must be because I broke it!!

I RELATE TO THAT REALLY HARD!! i love watching youtubers paint though and they make it seem so effortless but when I do it I'm like ?? A SMUDGE?? EVERYTHING IS RUINED!!

OH NOOOO hopefully eventually you get rich B) and just pay it all off at once !! I'm saving as much as I can now ;0; but then I see beautiful key chains from my fave artists and my wallet dies immediately LOL
EXACTLY!!! SINCE ITS YOUR WEDDING YOU WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN THE ROOM NO MATTER WHAT!!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:04:09 )
@noctis: Ohhh. q vq ;; Well, I never do that. It's very often that I'll charge it at 60% or something. But if I don't charge it, it will be dead the next day when I need it the most. rip.
YES. 100% MAKES ME FEEL SAFE. AHHHHH.
It's really nice!! A lot cheaper and it's pretty much like a brand new phone honestly! I think I've had mine for about a year now? Maybe? I can never remember. Though, I noticed my battery has been depleting lately, so I know it's getting a little older. > > ;
Nah! There's sometimes like little scratches on the side, but I've only had that happen to me once. u vu //

YESSS OMG. Like the speedpaint type thing? The watercolor ones are always so nice. ahhhh.

I hope so too TT ____ TT I just need a decent paying job right now, then I can save up money and eventually pay more of it off. Then I won't be more in debt. q vq ;;
AHH OMG. That's how I am with cute plushies and stuff! Q vQ ;;
YES. YOU ARE RIGHT. >: UUU

TH | dA

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:56:53 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm drawing your current avi right :D?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:57:49 )
@Noctis: Oh, yes.
Sorry, should have been clear.
Duh me. lol

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:58:55 )
@Anarchist Beauty: :vanora_xd: not a problem :D do you have a preferred line color?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 10:35:03 )
@Noctis: Not really, the black or purple of my avi would be nice tho. ^-^

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 18:06:55 )
@noctis: Oh! I absolutely love it! I knew he was going to look good in your style, thank you so much! (Also I'm glad that you liked his bio c; he's my favourite to write for)

I'm going to start the trade now, thank you again!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 20:19:22 )
@ghost: I'm so glad you like it *U* Milo sounds super cool! I would love to read more about him B) Have you put him in anything like a webcomic or anything? Also thank you as well for commissioning me !!!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 20:44:57 )
@noctis: I really do! It's on my thread's spotlight now c; And I'm really glad you like him! Not yet but I'm actually in the process of drawing a webcomic for him right now! I have the script done and the first few pages started so I hope I'll have it to a point I can start posting it soon. I'm really glad that there's interest I've been worried about that...

Of course, it was worth every penny! trade should be complete now c;
later.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 21:29:30 )
Oh my gosh, your chibis are so cute! Do you like me enough to do an art trade? OuO
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:01:33 )
@Yuracye: Yeah I'm the same ;_; I try not to charge until I'm heading off to sleep but usually my phone is around like 30% or something. Can't be helped though! I have this weird paranoia that one day I won't have a working phone and I'll get lost or something LOL
That's pretty cool to hear good things about refurbished! Do you get it straight from the company or do you usually get it from like other stores? I might consider that when I finally upgrade my phone even though I haven't been a fan of the more recent models. No headphone jack still weirds me out :vanora_huff:
YEAH SPEEDPAINTS! Laovaan on youtube is one of my favorites ;_;
T_T wish you the best of luck with debts.Even when I owe a small amount of money to anyone I get nervous ;_;
I AM ALSO KIND OF LIKE THAT WITH PLUSHES. Especially crane games in arcades. People can make a fortune off of me if they stock it with good plushes.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:13:57 )
@ghost: *Q* ooh when you post it holler at me I would love to read it! I've always wanted to make comics but backgrounds are my weakness OTL I'm sure they'll be interest the concept seems cool as well as the designs !

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:14:22 )
@Lina: Ayyy! I would love to do that *Q* chibi for a chibi?
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:49:46 )
@Noctis: That is really cute! Thanks so much!
Here is your request. I wasn't sure if I liked the one with flash or without flash better, so here they both are. ^_^

^ with flash on

^ without flash

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.