Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops SKETCH-UP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) full.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:14:24 )
@nyx: AHA I SEE IT!!! THANK YOU!

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:15:12 )
@Noctis: you're welcome! once more items come out, i'll so be back for more art :P
just to help you with that motivation, of course

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:29:23 )
I gotta head to bed for tonight everyone! Taking my mom to mall bright and early tomorrow! I'll reply to everyone later on!

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:32:39 )
@Noctis: sleep well :)
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:59:06 )
your art is gorgeous, do you have a deviantart or tumblr?

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:21:25 )
@Elithiya: CLENCHES FIST. I love playing as clerics in games too ;_; support / mages are always my favorite

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:22:28 )
@nyx: ILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN! I'm also super invested to see what items come out next! The hairs in this game look so nice already :D

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:25:06 )
@ishoji: Sadly I don't post frequently on any of those ; _ ; I do have a tumblr but it's mostly for sticker advertisements LOL

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:25:55 )
@Boris: When I put that under a spoiler it reduced the size to a really small one and I didn't like how it looked xD Eventually I'll change them all to square links

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:34:58 )
@noctis: I love your style! I would ask for a trade if I didn't already have a list of people waiting on me c': I am sitting on crates though, I think I might commission you...

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:52:52 )
@ghost: ah *_* TYTY! I've have been craving those crates. I love your signature art by the way it's adorable :vanora_xd:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:31:43 )
omg, I love your traditional artwork. /touches.

I mean tho everything is just really nice. ;;;
I know slots are full at the moment, but do you have a general price range for the headshots?? > > ;;

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:42:59 )
@Yuracye: WAHH thank you ! I've been getting back to traditional lately and it's fun to work with markers ;3; Im not too sure on pricing either since I just started yesterday but I've been offered 1k volts previously :^) hope that helps!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:48:33 )
@noctis: Ahhh omg. Yes. Q vQ !!! I really love traditional artwork, it just needs the right lighting/setting type thing?? Ugh, it's just so pretty. TT ____ TT ////

I was attempting to use these markers that I have for those pattern book things, and it turned out really cute, but I don't have the patience to color inside those thin lines. ;;;

AHH OKAY. I have at least that much, so I will return when you have open spots. Q VQ !!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:05:22 )
@Yuracye: I COMPLETELY AGREE! When I use a scanner the colors become weird and when I take photos the angle isn't always good ;-;

Are you talking about those patter coloring books? I love those ;-; I have like a fantasy one too but for some reason I'm worried about ruining it LOL

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN :)))!!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:09:19 )
@noctis: YES. I used a scanner before, and while you can see the image more clear, it just doesn't look right for some reason??
Like I just got this piece from one of my favorite artists.. and I just. I love it so much. TT _____ TT

YES! I have two books now, since one of my students just got one for me for the last day of summer camp thing. I usually watch a show and color, so it's a good balance. xD
I'm not even a quarter way through one of them.
I feel like I'm ruining them sometimes, but idk. I also like coloring in them so the struggle is real. ;;;

Thank you! * U *//

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:28:18 )
@dragoness129: I forgot to ask! I'm drawling your current avatar right?

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:39:53 )
@Yuracye: AH YOUR STYLE IS SO COOL!!! Love your lines !!! I heard if you play around with settings in Photoshop we can fix the colors up a bit but it never worked for me especially with paintings. Maybe sketches would be better?

That's so cool I love good students xD there's always the sweet ones and then the crazy ones! THATS A REALLY SMART IDEA I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! That sounds like a good balance. Ahhh I get that feeling too ;-; but maybe when you're done the whole book is gonna look awesome
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:27:11 )
@noctis: It's not my style, unfortunately. D: It's from one of my online friends/art senpai!!
Ah, I don't have photoshop though, and currently don't have anything other than my iphone as far as scanning or taking pictures though. Whelp.
Hmmmm. My sketches are uberly messy though, so I don't know. I generally do digital art, so I'll probably just stick with that!!

Same here. xD It makes my job so much easier. Ahahaa.
I enjoy it! I was crocheting and watching shows before. I guess I just need to be doing something instead of just sitting and watching a show. Definitely better than constantly eating something too. > >;;
Hahah. I hope so!

TH | dA

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:50:09 )
@noctis: Cool! Would you be willing to draw this guy here for 2 September crates? I can give you more info if you need it if so. c':
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.