Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops SKETCH-UP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) full.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:42:08 )
@ghost: absolutely :))!!! That's more that enough thank you very much! If there's anything extra you think I should know feel free to tell me *V*)/ Do you have a preferred line color or should I stick with the default brown?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:46:45 )
@Noctis: Yes, this current avie. ^_^

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:51:23 )
@Yuracye: Oooh I see I see! Sorry I didn't read that correctly, got a little wonky on mobile. I think there's some free scanning apps like cam scanner or something? I use that on the go sometimes! Maybe it'll help a bit B)?

I totally get that though my digital art is 100x more neat ;_; also the endless resources are nice! Art supplies add up after a while.

THE SNACKING! I have the same issue!! I'm not even hungry I just crave something crunchy. Time to stock up on coloring books maybe I'll finally be able to stop.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:05:53 )
@dragoness129: Do you have a preferred line color is the default brown good? :D

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:08:14 )
@noctis: It's okay! I wish I could draw like her. xD
Ahh, really? Q vQ ;;; That should help a bit! Though, I don't have a lot of space. I'd have to clean my desk before taking pictures. xD All this talk is getting me excited about traditional work. Ahhh.

Yeahhh. I mean, I get a lot of art stuff for holidays and stuff because my fiance's family knows I like it?? So, I got really nice inking pens once, and the HB pencils another time, I've gotten canvases from friends. So, I'm sure I could wiggle my way to get some art supplies. If not, with my possible new job I should be able to afford art stuff for myself. >: U

YES OMG. I do it ALL THE TIME. It's a bad habit. I'm trying to eat healthier with my wedding in a few months. orz.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:39:45 )
@Yuracye: OH MAN I've had the same phone for four years and I have so many photos eating my space now. TRADITIONAL WORK IS JUST SUPER FUN?? I love the preciseness of traditional, but there's something about actual paper and trying different mediums that's super cool. I started using more liquid inks the past year and despite unfortunate spills I had fun LOL

OHO THOSE ARE AWESOME GIFTS!!! B) use that to your advantage. if you have income that's pretty awesome I'm a poor college student :vanora_xd:

YOU'RE NOT ALONE IN YOUR HABITS AT LEAST! YO WEDDING??? That's freakin awesome if there's ever a reason to get healthy it's definitely something big like that B)

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:42:35 )
@noctis: Of course, your art is worth it! Hm... He has kind of a haughty, smug personality... He's also haunted by spirits. I have more info on him on the third post of this thread if you think you need it, but otherwise I think he's pretty straight forward.

And the brown lineart's fine with me!
later.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:49:41 )
@Noctis: I would prefer a purple or black, but whatever you are comfortable with! ^_^

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:56:10 )
@ghost: I read it cause I love ocs and when I got to this sentence " He's a deeply lonely person. " I literally whispered 'oh no' HES VERY LIKABLE :vanora_xd:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 05:27:09 )
@noctis: Oh damn. Your phone hasn't died on you yet? I go through a phone every two years or something. they always die on me. Either battery or whatever. But, yeah they never seem to have enough memory on them. xD I have like 100 photos that I try to stick to, so I tend to delete photos that I won't need anymore. uvu

AHHH IT IS. I mean, it's difficult, don't get me wrong. Done right and it's just UGH SO GOOD, MAN.
Ohhhh. I used india ink a couple of times, which led to watercolors and whatnot. I actually did my independent art study with watercolors and charcoal, so that was super fun. * Q*

RIGHT? I don't use them as often as I should, but I also don't want them to got to waste, you know?
Haaaa. I work a full time job, but I don't get paid too much considering all the bills I need to pay. Living away from parents is rough. orz. My fiance just got laid off his job too, so hopefully this new job pays well. |||OTL I have yet to ask how much they're willing to pay me.

AYYYYY. That's good to hear. xD I'm normal, that means.
YEAH MAN. I think it's six months away now?? So many things to plan. ;;;
HECK YEAH! I up and down a lot with weight, but I'm sure that has to do with stress and all. Hopefully I'm able to lose the 20 lbs that I want for it.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 05:31:09 )
@Noctis: Ooh, super cute head shots.
I wants.
I can pays the monies or I can offer you a few cute banners for your thread. (See the 'Wonderland' link in my sig for samples.)

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:03:07 )
@Prodigy: ORDER UP! I can't decide which one I like better so I'm just gonna give you both LOL Tell me if I need to make any changes! I hope you like it!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:06:27 )
@Yuracye: IT HAS DIED ACTUALLY!! I literally just changed the batter a couple weeks ago. It was losing charge like in 15 minutes and dying on me ;_; I was gonna just get a new phone but I looked at the prices and I was like haha nevermind
THATS SO COOL! Watercolors are my favorite painting medium. I love the pastel and light colors ;_;
ADULTING SOUNDS REALLY HARD!! Man but you got a job so it sounds like you're doing everything right B) No bills for me yet, but I'm dreading them.
I'm sure you'll lose the weight and look amazing B) It'll be worth it for all the photos that are going to be taken!! Even if you don't HECK ITS YOU'RE WEDDING ITS GONNA BE GREAT ANYWAYS

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:07:20 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm not looking for banners at the moment but yours are gorgeous *0* I am always taking the monies though if you're interested :3c

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:19:07 )
@noctis: OH NOOOO!!! I've noticed that with a lot of my older phones. That's when I know it starts getting old is when the batteries dies. It goes from lasting 4 hours to barely an hour. > > ;;; I don't know if it's because I over-charge it or I don't let it die type of thing?? I'll never know.
Ahhh. I usually get re-furbished ones! They're a lot cheaper and they last about the same time. q vq ;; The one I have now is an iPhone 6 refurbished and it was about $150, I think??
I've never actually had a new.. new phone. Definitely too poor for that. rip.

YES!! Q VQ !! I've learned to love watercolors, though I'm not super good with it. I've seen some amazing watercolors skills. Ahhhh. I understand how people do it. ;;;
IT IS. IT IS SO DIFFICULT. >: UUU
Well, a low paying stressful job, BUT STILL A JOB SO I'LL TAKE IT. I'm like $20k in debt tho. The struggle is real.
Save as much money as you can now.> > ;;;;
AHH YOU'RE TOO KIND. AHHHHHHH. I hope so!! YEAH MAN ITS MY WEDDING I DO WHAT I WANT. >: UUU

TH | dA

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:32:24 )
@dragoness129: FINISHED! HOPE YOU LIKE IT :^)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:52:59 )
@Noctis: Monies it is then!
And thank you! ^_^

How many monies? /pulls out wallet/
I has many.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:59:25 )
@ghost: Finished *_* !! I hope you like it! If there's any changes you'd like please tell me!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:01:53 )
@Anarchist Beauty: You're free to make an offer in any currency but so far most people have offered me 1k volts or crates :D
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:11:54 )
@Noctis: I no has Crates, so monies it is!
1k + tippy tip sound good? c:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.